September due date

@dakotamom87 im honestly lost for words I’m so sorry it’s heartbreaking defiantly here if you need to chat look after yourself x

Hi all
How is everyone feeling. I'm still super nauseous all the time! Had my first midwife appointment today at 9 weeks 4 days and received my appointment for my dating scan on the first of March

Feeling really good, I think I'm one of the luckier ones, my nausea subsided around week 7/8

Anyone due in September???

I'm due on the 1st. I'll deliver in August due to a clotting disorder and other previous high risk problems.

SEPTEMBER DUE DATES

Due date TBA
2Baby2

blessedmomma :angel:

momof2onetube

LauraLoo1612

sugarbabe
mamawolf

Locksley27

emma4g63
Stevensmummyx
Buttonsbabe86

PurplePear

thencomesbebe

Gemma8806
maltesemom

BabyG8686 :angel:
Missy21386

BSelck24
Whiteninja

Jo H

Excalibur

Dakotamom87

PearDrops20
crazycatlady5

mrsmummy2
FutureBabyG

Yep ‍♀️ What symptoms have u had already? I’m thinking I may be further along then I first thought

I feel like our thread is dying. How is everyone doing? Anyone have upcoming scans? Anyone want to guess the gender they are having? Who is finding out versus surprise at birth?

Hope everyone is doing well. I have my first OB visit Tuesday. I should be 9 weeks on wednesday. Baby has been measuring ahead at both ultrasounds so we will see when he/she comes.

@FutureBabyG yes i feel like bnb is super quiet lately!
Thats exciting. I have a scan next wednesday too. Cant wait! I should be 9 weeks, but suspect ill get put back a few days as i have ALWAYS been wrong with my dates :dohh:

I'm leaning towards suspecting a boy, but nothing solid behind that, just a hunch. MIL suspects boy too. We shall see! Id LOVE to have a surprise, but definitely not something i could do. I'm way too impatient :haha:
How about you?

I have had 2 scans so far and I'm now 7+3 And i have my first midwife app on wed and i will be finding out sex of the baby this time as my twins we had suprises x

Mrsmummy2- can't wait to hear about your scan. I am trying to be excited and try to take time to think about this pregnancy, but i feel like i have my guard up until the bump and movement start.

Jkh- wow i dont know that twins i could let be a surprise. 1 i can do... but more than that seem to take more planning. Excited to hear about your appointment and gender.

Mrsmummy2- can't wait to hear about your scan. I am trying to be excited and try to take time to think about this pregnancy, but i feel like i have my guard up until the bump and movement start.

Jkh- wow i dont know that twins i could let be a surprise. 1 i can do... but more than that seem to take more planning. Excited to hear about your appointment and gender.

Yeah i agree.. i definitely have my guard up this time after my last pg ended in a mc. It definitely taints the pregnancy with constant worry that something will go wrong.

OMG Ladies!
So I posted a few weeks ago that we suffered our 6th loss. Well, here I am 2 weeks later and nothing. I went in and my doctor scheduled a D&C for tomorrow since nothing was happening, and my they did a hcg count to figure out what was going on. Plus they wanted to cover all the bases before a D&C. My levels were 32,000! I went straight to ultrasound and there was my bean...kicking and moving it's tiny arms!! I cried and cried with joy! I am measuring 10 weeks and 3 days with a heart beat of 174!

Dakota that is amazing news!! Congrats on your little fighter!

Omg @dakotamom87 that is absolutely fantastic!!! I am so so happy for you. You've got a little fighter in there. Relieved they did those checks first :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->