September due date

I got 1-2 on a cb on New Year’s Day and done a few normal CB since... still pregnant heading home to see my parents for a few days this weekend and planning to tell them then since we now live far away and don’t want to tell them over the phone... just hoping to see a lovely 2-3 or 3+

Yay!!!! So happy to share this journey with you lovelies!!!! :cloud9:

I've added everyone and their due dates to the first page. Let me know if anyone needs to change it or if I missed anyone please!

Definitely with you ladies on the bloat! I already have a couple pairs of pants that are uncomfortable. I had some dizziness at the store the other day too.

I have my first sonogram on Monday! I'll be 6+1. We just had a miscarriage in October so I'm hoping and praying I see a healthy baby and perhaps even the heartbeat! [-o<

I also have a September due date group in the pregnancy groups section if anyone wants to join. :)

Still worried about not having any symptoms.....I know each pregnancy is different but by this time with my daughter I was puking every morning.

Should I be worried? Or consider myself lucky?

Except bloating....the bloat strugggle is real

Still worried about not having any symptoms.....I know each pregnancy is different but by this time with my daughter I was puking every morning.

Should I be worried? Or consider myself lucky?

Except bloating....the bloat strugggle is real
It's still early and they say every pregnancy is different. I'm 4w3d and I just started barely getting tender breasts last night. Im pretty bloated and I have occasional twinges (and exhaustion) but I have no morning sickness either

I'm so emotional today, easily irritated and I just want to cry! Anyone else experience this?

I'm having a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. DH has been here for the last 2 weeks on his Christmas vacation so it's worked out nicely where I can sleep in. He goes back Monday though and I'm not excited about getting up early again.

I'm having a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. DH has been here for the last 2 weeks on his Christmas vacation so it's worked out nicely where I can sleep in. He goes back Monday though and I'm not excited about getting up early again.
The exhaustion is REAL. Today is my first full day back at work and I have typically been napping at around 4 or 5; and today I have clients at those times! Should be interesting....bet I will sleep well tonight though! I feel like next week is going to be soooooooo long!!!

2baby2 that's so sweet!

Bebe you're gonna crash tonight. I dont know how I'd make it if I was still working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->