September due date

Thank you @emma4g63 ❤️ I really really appreciate it and hope the same. I know it’s a scary time for many of us.

@2Baby2 hi! Welcome! How far along are you? Depending, you can request u/s. My dr is great about honoring requests, especially during this early time.

Hi everyone,

I am due Sept 8th, unless Dr says otherwise at the dating scan.

I have loved reading all your posts as I have been so worried that at 5wk I don't have many symptoms and no sickness. Whereas with my 1st I was very ill at this time. So I am petrified of finding out down the road that I have had a silent miscarriage. But reading your posts, we seem to be in pretty much the same boat with terrible bloating, moodiness and oh the exhaustion!! So fingers crossed my bean is a sticky one and I am just going to be a paranoid mess until the scan!:lol:

Been testing every 3 days to see the darker lines and I have another CB Digi left so will do that tomorrow at 22dpo to hopefully see my 3+. If I do then I may relax a bit and believe that HcG levels are rising as they should be. Such a nerve wracking time!!8-[

Welcome Buttons, I am 5 weeks (barely!) too!

Update everyone!! HCG came back today at 1,249 today, doc was very happy, so spotting must have just been a normal pregnancy thing lol. I am super relieved but can't wait to hear that heartbeat in 22 days!

September 15 th. If you dont mind me asking what clotting disorder do you have. I just got diagnosed with homozygous mthfe c671t. And they want me to take baby asprin. I go see a hemotologyst soon. And im nervous dont know what to expect. Deff worried about baby

September 15 th. If you dont mind me asking what clotting disorder do you have. I just got diagnosed with homozygous mthfe c671t. And they want me to take baby asprin. I go see a hemotologyst soon. And im nervous dont know what to expect. Deff worried about baby

Were you asking me? I have mthfr as well. I'm on baby aspirin and lovenox injections daily. Being homozygous C you should be on blood thinner injecions as well.

Welcome Buttons, I am 5 weeks (barely!) too!

Update everyone!! HCG came back today at 1,249 today, doc was very happy, so spotting must have just been a normal pregnancy thing lol. I am super relieved but can't wait to hear that heartbeat in 22 days!
That is great news!!

How’s everyone doing

I’m so poorly my chest and throat is killing

I’m hoping to get a scan next week waiting on a phonecall from the epu today

Emma sorry to hear you are feeling sick :-( are you also fighting any morning sickness too?

I got lucky and had a massive chil in December when I could still take meds for it. I hope you feel better soon!! Fingers crossed you hear back and get your scan for next week!

Emma sorry to hear you are feeling sick :-( are you also fighting any morning sickness too?

I got lucky and had a massive chil in December when I could still take meds for it. I hope you feel better soon!! Fingers crossed you hear back and get your scan for next week!

My sickness hasn’t really kicked in yet thank god im feeling sick every now and again but usually 6 weeks plus and I’m always terrible

How about you purple are you feeling much sickness yet ?

My nausea is starting to hit during the night, I’m fine all day then bam wake up for a wee and it’s horrible!
On the plus side, got my 3+ on digi this morning so I can stop testing

Now debating if it’s worth paying for a early scan at 7+ weeks

My nausea is starting to hit during the night, I’m fine all day then bam wake up for a wee and it’s horrible!

Congrats on the Digi

It’s your choice on a scan but Iv looked and there only cheap we’re i am and stop you worrying a little at least

Morning nausea going on now, makes it hard to get ready for school :nope: I’m also not sleeping much at night, even though I’m so tired!

I'm still doing pretty good, no real nausea yet, a couple mild waves but I'm 5 weeks so maybe that is still in my future. I think I'm fighting a cold that DH brought home from work though. I have a sore throat, yuck. Very vivid dreams though.

I'm feeling crappy too. I'm on day 6 now of no food! I have a mouth full of ulcers I'm not even exaggerating when I say I've got at least 30! It's too painful to eat or sleep! Nothing the Dr can do for them. I'm so tired and dizzy and weak

Sorry about all the nausea and other symptoms going on ladies!!! I hope it's short lived.

I'm only having very mild nausea. My main thing is dizziness!! I can barely stand in the morning and I stumble to bed at night. Never had it like this.

I've booked for a private scan at 7 weeks. For me it is for peace of mind as I miscarried my last pregnancy x

Hi everyone :hi:

I got a faint positive last night on an IC which I confirmed this morning with another IC and a different brand test which was also positive!

My EDD is 17th September 2019! :happydance:

Congratulations to everyone, wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->