September due date

Good luck at your scan blessed

I’m still crazy testing I can’t rest

I had my last ic today and I’ll 20 dpo I’ll take another clear blue Digi hoping seeva 3 plus tommorow or Sunday

I had 1-2 12dpo
2-3 16dpo
Praying I see it

Thanks hun! That's the only thing I'm looking forward to Monday. I stopped testing daily around 4.5 weeks. I have taken a couple since then just to see them get darker. Think I probably have 30ish more tests. I hope you get your 3+!!!

Yay!!!! So happy to share this journey with you lovelies!!!! :cloud9:

I've added everyone and their due dates to the first page. Let me know if anyone needs to change it or if I missed anyone please!

Definitely with you ladies on the bloat! I already have a couple pairs of pants that are uncomfortable. I had some dizziness at the store the other day too.

I have my first sonogram on Monday! I'll be 6+1. We just had a miscarriage in October so I'm hoping and praying I see a healthy baby and perhaps even the heartbeat! [-o<
September 11th for me

2baby2 that's so sweet!

Bebe you're gonna crash tonight. I dont know how I'd make it if I was still working.
I'm not getting a whole lot done. I'm really sleepy. I may take a nap before my next client gets here. I'm a marriage and family therapist trainee (still in grad school) so we have couches at the clinic

Bebe that's pretty cool you can lay down at work. My undergrad degrees are psychology and sociology and I worked a year towards my grad degree in social work. I used to work for the government but haven't for many years now. I did like the down time between clients.

Just had some light pink spotting :( not sure if normal, so sad and scared I might be miscarrying....

It was just light spotting, but it made me so worried!! I called my fertility doc, he upped my progesterone to twice a day and I am going in tomorrow for more blood work to make sure hcg levels are still rising! But he wasn't worried, he said its normal and my numbers looked great last time. I also messaged my SIL and my friend who both have kids. Plus my SIL is a nurse. She said she had heavy bleeding for the first 9 weeks with her twin boys and my friend said she had some light spotting with her son too. So I think I feel somewhat better, just eager for tomorrow's blood test. Just gonna take it easy today. Long story short, everyone said this is normal. Ahhh the joys of pregnancy.

Hello! I am not sure whether to post here or on the pregnancy club thread? I’m cautiously joining. I think I am due September 11 but I am not sure as I wasn’t tracking.

I am praying so hard that we all have sticky beans in there!! My dr is monitoring my betas as they’ve been pretty low. I’ll find out more tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone! :D

Hello! I am not sure whether to post here or on the pregnancy club thread? I’m cautiously joining. I think I am due September 11 but I am not sure as I wasn’t tracking.

I am praying so hard that we all have sticky beans in there!! My dr is monitoring my betas as they’ve been pretty low. I’ll find out more tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone! :D

Welcome hun

Hope the betas double for you hun I know it can be so stressful fingers crossed xx

My first dr appointment is January 15t and time couldn’t move slower! If I remember correctly from my last pregnancy the first appointment is really nothing. Pee in a cup, meet the doctor but I want to see my little bean or at least hear the heart beat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->