• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Due Dates 2012 List

Hi everyone, I'm Sammy :)
baby #1
September 15th --according to ultrasound tech, and 16th according to midwife, gonna go with the 15th. :)

Hi x Helen x we're due date buddies- I'm due 8th September with baby #1 too. Still not feeling great at the moment, how are you ladies feeling? x

Updated! Hope everyone is doing well, feels like the weeks are dragging by sooo slowly at the moment. Roll on 20 week scan!!

MrsSMC - hey bump buddy! I am still feeling pretty terrible too, the "morning" sickness is still very much with me, although have stopped physically vomiting now it's just terrible nausea instead. I think I'd rather just be sick and get it out to be honest! lol

:)

I know what you mean, the next scan seems ages away! I'd rather just be sick too, I'm getting very bored of nausea all day long. I've got no energy at all today, yaaaaaaawn! On the plus side, we're going to be mummies! Yay! x

I know what you mean, the next scan seems ages away! I'd rather just be sick too, I'm getting very bored of nausea all day long. I've got no energy at all today, yaaaaaaawn! On the plus side, we're going to be mummies! Yay! x

Yay! I still can't quite believe it. I don't think I'll really feel like a mummy until I'm holding baby in my arms for the first time :)

I keep having moments of thinking "oh god, what if I can't do it, what if I can't keep on top of feeding/night time awakenings etc etc, what if I can't be the best mum that I can be" and then I just have to take a deep breath and remember that people do it all the time, and if others can do it then so can I. I guess worrying is all just part of becoming a mum! I think I'm finding it extra scary because I have never had babies or small children around me while growing up as I was always the youngest, so I have no experience whatsoever!

:D

hello, im due on 16th with baby #1 :)

hope everyone is ok and enjoying their pregnancies :) xx

hello, im due on 16th with baby #1 :)

hope everyone is ok and enjoying their pregnancies :) xx

Hi, we're kinda due date buddies. Cause although the ultrasound tech said I was a day further along, my midwife won't change the due date she originally gave me; the 16th. :)
How are you feeling?
This whole pregnancy so far I've only puked 3-4 times, but been on the verge for the last almost two months. I think its that I've been trying REALLY hard NOT to puke. But then I realized later that puking probably would have made me feel better all those times, rather than just sucking it up and trying not to. Blah. jdfhsdfhdsh I'm so excited! And so worried all the time!! :dohh:

I wish BnB would add in the time people posted. :/

My EDD is 23rd September!! It#s changed by a day!!

Hello everyone :)

4th pregnancy, but will be baby #3 .. due September 26, 2012

Hi ladies I'm due September 7th with baby number one xxx

Hi all. Hope uses all ok and the morn8ing sickness is starting to fade :) ive been really sick this time :( but starting to feel like can eat things now still cant eat salad, veg or fruit whats not good :s

hey mumzie2b im due the same dat as u edd 16th sept althought i havnt had scan yet so that could move back or forwards.

xxx

15th sept for me, with baby number 2.
Same! --but this is baby #1. Have you had an ultrasound?

I have, last week. I only found out i was pregnant a few weeks ago and had no idea when i was due so they rushed an appointment through for me so i could be dated. I was 12 + 4 at my scan, so time wise it worked out quite well lol. My next is on the 4th may and i already cant wait to see bean again.

Have been told that i am high risk (1:144 chance) of a downs baby, so i'm excited to see bean but terrified they will see something wrong which might indicate downs, as we refused the amnio test.

Trying hard not to worry about it tho, what will be will be, just trying to enjoy this pregnancy, my last was pretty hard so, determined to enjoy this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->