• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Due Dates 2012 List

Can i be added to the list please?

Im due SEPT 27TH :pink:

This is my second

ooo I really want my baby to be born on the 4th september lol I want a baby for my birthday :kiss: but she isn't due untill 17th :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing well, can't believe September is finally here!!! Don't forget to let me know when your babies arrive so that I can update the list :)

I see there are a few more to add since I last checked in, so I'll update tomorrow :)

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how dilated they are yet? If any, I mean... I'm not due till the 30th and I'm "a good 1cm" which he said its more than 1 for sure but less than 2. I know with my son I was dilated for a long time beforehand but I can't help but feel hopeful she won't go overdue like my son did.

ooo I really want my baby to be born on the 4th september lol I want a baby for my birthday :kiss: but she isn't due untill 17th :dohh:

The 4th is your birthday? Well happy early birthday, hopefully we both get our miracles that day! :p

tmmommy07 said:
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how dilated they are yet? If any, I mean... I'm not due till the 30th and I'm "a good 1cm" which he said its more than 1 for sure but less than 2. I know with my son I was dilated for a long time beforehand but I can't help but feel hopeful she won't go overdue like my son did.

Last time I was at the doctor's, which was Thursday (30th), he checked my cervix and told me ti was thinning, but still in tact. :dohh: But I keep being told that he could come anytime despite this so maybe your little one will come sooner anyway :)

On another note, has anyone had groin pain? Like right in the leg socket pretty much? I get sharp and dull pains that are quite harsh a lot lately, wondering if anyone else has experienced them?

And on ANOTHER note, X Helen X, could you change my due date to September 4th instead? My baby doctor gave me a new one a whiiiile ago but I just always went with the 7th until recently. :)

Yay 37 weeks. im 3 cms and had a stretch and sweep. bookedin for another on tuesday and then induction on the 13th FINALLY a date!!

*All updated!*

Happy belated birthday Babyblueskye!

Jasminemarie - how you feeling? Any signs or symptoms yet?

tmmommy07 - I have no idea about dilation yet. They don't routinely examine you here in the UK until you are overdue or in labour I believe (though I might be wrong). I have a sweep booked for Monday morning so might find out then!

Feeling very achey today after the worst nights sleep ever! I seem to wake up constantly through the night as my bump and hips get soooo sore :( I have a horrible feeling I am going to go overdue... If I had to guess then I reckon 14th September (6 days over).

x Helen x said:
Jasminemarie - how you feeling? Any signs or symptoms yet?[\QUOTE]

To be honest I feel absolutly crappy, but no, nothing at all yet really. I think my body WANTS to go into labor, but something's stopping it. Saw the baby doctor yesterday and he told me to come back Monday if he's still not here adn we'll talk inductions.

Thanks Helen :)

Im going to be induced on september 11th so only 5 days to go eeeek!!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->