• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Due Dates 2012 List

Hi everyone, I'd like to join! I'm due September 27th and this is baby #1 for me.

Hi Helen can you add me please my edd is sep 12th,
thanks

Hi everyone! I'm due sept 11th with my first and hoping to stay team yellow (if my willpower gets me through scan #2!) xx

Welcome all newbies!

Wow, lots of September 13th babies!!

Vixxen, is this baby number one for you?

Babyblueskye - I think you may be right... I have a feeling it might be a boy! As for your pics, I am going to guess BOY also based on skull (though I'm no pro at this lol!) :)

hello ladies thought I would join yall

campost006 due september 12, 2012 with baby #2

I will be finding out the sex of my baby in the morning :yipee::wohoo::yipee:
Here's the link to the guessing page :) would you think boy or girl based on the nub/skull theory??
will let y'all know in the morning :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-nub-skull-gender-guess-x-4.html#post17096555

Here's the link to the guessing page :) would you think boy or girl based on the nub/skull theory??

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-nub-skull-gender-guess-x-4.html#post17096555

Only just read this! I would say team... :pink:! Have you got an update for us?!

Only just read this! I would say team... :pink:! Have you got an update for us?!

YES, they couldn't be 100% because it was a scan machine used for emergancys so not too clear but she said she couldn't see any boy bits and i was probably having a GIRL lol most people guessed girl and the scans look identical to my first baby girls scans :D im so excited to be having another girl :happydance::flower:

Update for the list Helen.......I found out today we are on team :pink: :happydance: :D

How exciting!!! 2 team pink members!

I get to (hopefully!) find out next Wednesday at anomaly scan, can't wait! Hope baby behaves and cooperates lol :)

I find out on Tuesday (24th) what I'm having! :) I'm very excited as well, I'll let you all know how that goes!

I'm new here but I'm expecting my 1st baby on the 12th September. We are having a girl :pink: :happydance:

:cry:i have a week yet before i find out which team me and lo's on.
Hope i can :sleep: the next week away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"