• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Due Dates 2012 List

Could I join? I'm due September 15th with baby #1 and am team yellow!! Thanks!!!

Hi and welcome, I've added you to the list! I don't know how you manage to stay team yellow, I think the suspense would eat away at me lol!!

Thanks!! It is tempting but we're looking forward to the surprise at the end!!

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing? Any more gender updates for me, anyone?!

Second tri is still treating me great, been having some slight pain in my hip (mainly on the right side) but am putting this down to growing pains. Tried to put on an old pair of trousers the other day and struggled to get them over my thighs/hips so I think my hips might have widened... either that or I'm just getting fat! I think I'll go with the first one :haha:

Still so much shopping to do for baby, really need to get my act together! Off to the baby show this weekend so hoping I can pick up a few bits there.

Hey girlies I am due September 1st!! cant believe im having our first baby!! we found out on Christmas morning but that doesnt seem like 21 weeks ago!! its scary how time is flying!! how are you girls all feeling?

Hey girlies I am due September 1st!! cant believe im having our first baby!! we found out on Christmas morning but that doesnt seem like 21 weeks ago!! its scary how time is flying!! how are you girls all feeling?

Hey! I know how you feel, time is FLYING by, seems like there's still so much to do with so little time. But at the same time I wish my little boy would come sooner! Do you know the gender of yours yet, or do you even WANT to know? This will be my first too. I'm feeling a lot of energy drain and backpain lately.

No we didnt find out what sex the baby is but totally convinced it is a wee boy too!! cant wait to meet him I'm the same starting to get impatient and wishing I was further on!! yea i have to say I am still waiting on my energy boost really hoping it comes soon been so tired from I got pregnant lol I am totally loadeed with the cold at the minute so that's just a wee add on!!!

No we didnt find out what sex the baby is but totally convinced it is a wee boy too!! cant wait to meet him I'm the same starting to get impatient and wishing I was further on!! yea i have to say I am still waiting on my energy boost really hoping it comes soon been so tired from I got pregnant lol I am totally loadeed with the cold at the minute so that's just a wee add on!!!

Oh yes an energy boost would be just lovely right now haha it's only going to get worse for me now thy summer is coming the heat is just going to kill me especially in my bedroom it's sooooo hot already.

Ooh can I join too? :flower:

We are due 24th September with our 1st baby :happydance::happydance:
And we are having a little girl :pink:

:)

Forgot to update I'm having a boy.. yayyyy!

hey ladies! How is everyone doing? I have yet to find a bump buddy lol anyone due September 12th?

hey, i'm due the 9/9 so feel free to add me too :)

I've been keeping a journal of my pregnancy, the link is in my signature x x

Im due 27th september with my curly girly number 3 but ill more than likely have a section or be induced a few weeks early :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->