• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Due Dates 2012 List

hello...

my little man is due on 21st september.

xxx

I dont have pictures up yet, but they're SO cute. I found out I'm having a GIRL! and theres this one picture of her opening her mouth to suck her thumb!! Aw.. I totally cried during the scan... they wouldnt stop saying how beautiful the baby was and the pictures they were getting were. She's like "Someone in this room knows how to make pretty babies!!"

So, I'm team pink!!! :pink:

:brat: I want to be on team pink! Can't wait to find out tomorrow, though i'm going on my own for first time ever on a 20 weeks scan little bit worried now :wacko:

well ladies i finally know what our lil bub is ............................................................

we are having a lil GIRL:girl:

she is AMAZING and i am so totally in love and beside myself with excitement!!

She is perfect and healthy and omg beautiful i just cant wait to meet her!! she has long legs like her daddy and 5 fingers 5 toes and healthy heart and everything looks just swell!!

everyone that guessed ... we all got it completely wrong except for BabyBumpHope your a smarty pants!!

check out my journal for all my precious lil pics ... she's a lil cutey pie

im on cloud nine

heres a sneak peak of her!!

Attachments

• IMG_1273.jpg
    IMG_1273.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
Congrats everyone on finding out gender!!! Isn't it so exciting?! I have updated all the info, I hope it's all right, you might just want to have a quick check and make sure I haven't missed you out or put the wrong data!

xangex - is this baby #1 for you?

I'm due September 7, 4th baby. Haven't found out gender yet.

HOW many girls is this group having? I'm still team yellow, and will be until the day of birth! It's so exciting being yellow!!

My 20 week scan is May 9th, so Wednesday...will upload pics for you all, don't worry!

hiya can i sneak in?

Due 13th but likely section 1st.

Hello to everyone x

Hi Newbies! :hi:

Love My Bubs - so sorry to hear about your first, that must have been heartbreaking. Big hugs :hugs:

Could I join? I'm due September 15th with baby #1 and am team yellow!! Thanks!!!

Could I join? I'm due September 15th with baby #1 and am team yellow!! Thanks!!!

Hi and welcome, I've added you to the list! I don't know how you manage to stay team yellow, I think the suspense would eat away at me lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->