SEPTEMBER friends - a place for support, laughter, and POAS. 66 testers! 8 BFPs!

Sorry I missed you guys! Welcome LornaMJ and zaycain!

Congrats Natnee. Let me know if you'd like to be moved to BFPs for Sept.

For everyone else, if you haven't yet, come joint us in the october thread:

OCTOBER testers, trick-or-treat or POAS! Thread for love and support (44 Testers)

Sorry I missed you guys! Welcome LornaMJ and zaycain!

Congrats Natnee. Let me know if you'd like to be moved to BFPs for Sept.

For everyone else, if you haven't yet, come joint us in the october thread:

OCTOBER testers, trick-or-treat or POAS! Thread for love and support (44 Testers)

Yes please add me to the list, another frer today was getting darker! :happydance:

Hey ladies, has this ever happened to any of you.... So AF just ended for me yesterday but my boobs still hurt like they do after O. Hmm?

Yes please add me to the list, another frer today was getting darker! :happydance:

Done!

Live - I wish I could say I have. Unfortunately never had that, but my breasts never hurt during my cycles.

Andddd I'm out. The witch snuck up early on me with a short 23 day cycle.

Sad to say that I definitely miscarried on Friday at 6 weeks. Relieved that the pregnancy wasn't ectopic, but no less devastated at the loss. Hoping to be ready to try again soon though and on to the october thread hopefully. Thanks to everyone for the support throughout this. :hugs:

Katie_A that make me so sad to hear. Did you have any symptoms of pregnancy or the miscarry?

I am so so sorry and will send prayers your way.

Weird my sense of smell has been instance lately too, could my AF have been a false AF? Mayb I'm just going crazy lol

Echo - thanks. I hope so too. I'm prepared to do another BD marathon later if not though.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=807557&d=1412135628
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=807555&d=1412135215

Got these today...on CD 32... No sign of AF :( lines came up in a few minutes but we're gone when dried... Thoughts?? Start of something? Sick of wasting tests :(

Cherryb - are you in the US? Try the tests from Dollar Tree. They're only $1 and really accurate!

No im not in the US. I order all my cheapies online... but said i wont order anymore till AF gets here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->