SEPTEMBER friends - a place for support, laughter, and POAS. 66 testers! 8 BFPs!

BFN at 12dpo over here. One more test tomorrow and then I'm having blood drawn on Friday to start clomid, so I'll know for sure then. AF is due late Friday if I actually ovulated this time. Haven't had a period since July 16 so might have to induce one, and that just sounds like loads of fun...

Hi all is it too late to jump in. I am 3dp5dt (3 days past 5 day transfer) following IVF. My BT will be checked next Wednesday (D - Day), so nervous and anxious. Today the blastie I had transferred should now be implanting. I have had many cramps all day and night no too sure of that is a sign!!

My tweaked bfn from fmu today.. taken 5 mins after testing.

Attachments

• 2014-09-25 10.03.03.jpg
    2014-09-25 10.03.03.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 17
Well I've done not 1 but 2 this morning, I think they are bfn, but maybe a veeeeery faint line on fmu one, but prob evap! They are only ic which i've never used before so not sure how good they are. I have one FRER left which I was saving for when I was getting bfp on ic. But it's getting so tempting to try it later! I'm now thinking what if the ic are just rubbish ones and I really am pregnant all along! With both my last pregnancies I got bfp on frers a week before af due, and now due Tues, so you'd think they might pick something up now????? What shall I do?!!

Well I've done not 1 but 2 this morning, I think they are bfn, but maybe a veeeeery faint line on fmu one, but prob evap! They are only ic which i've never used before so not sure how good they are. I have one FRER left which I was saving for when I was getting bfp on ic. But it's getting so tempting to try it later! I'm now thinking what if the ic are just rubbish ones and I really am pregnant all along! With both my last pregnancies I got bfp on frers a week before af due, and now due Tues, so you'd think they might pick something up now????? What shall I do?!!

I am currently pregnant (and sadly going through a miscarriage or possible ectopic...it's still a mystery being worked out), and when I first tested I got a faint BFP on a FRER but nothing on an IC. It took like 4 days after getting my BFP on the FRER for the IC to show anything. If that helps?

Also just wanted to say I read about your loss and I'm so sorry, I really can't imagine anything more devastating. I hope you have lots of support :hugs:

I am currently pregnant (and sadly going through a miscarriage or possible ectopic...it's still a mystery being worked out), and when I first tested I got a faint BFP on a FRER but nothing on an IC. It took like 4 days after getting my BFP on the FRER for the IC to show anything. If that helps?

Also just wanted to say I read about your loss and I'm so sorry, I really can't imagine anything more devastating. I hope you have lots of support :hugs:

Sorry to hear about what you're going through Katie. Thanks for reading about Poppy. :hugs:

I caved and did the FRER and I've got a faint line. I'm shaking and a bit numb. I'm happy but scared at the same time. I've not rung OH yet as i'm in a bit of shock.

I'm sad my BFF from college just announced she's pregnant three months along so far.:( and OH and I are having relationship issues lately too :(

Katie :hugs: I'll take you off. But please keep us posted. We're here for you.

Live - :hugs: I know the feeling. Everyone around me has conceived. There's something in the water. And I'm heading to my bff from college's baby shower Sat. Worst, she and her husband (and I) are all alumns of the university where I work, so I went in today to get her a baby gift. I nearly broke down crying because I wanted to buy that stuff for my baby.

I am thinking about moving my testing day to tomorrow. I can't deal with this anymore. I am driving myself crazy here.

Live - :hugs: I know the feeling. Everyone around me has conceived. There's something in the water. And I'm heading to my bff from college's baby shower Sat. Worst, she and her husband (and I) are all alumns of the university where I work, so I went in today to get her a baby gift. I nearly broke down crying because I wanted to buy that stuff for my baby.

i say every time we have to buy a baby gift for someone else, we should also buy our future baby a present!:winkwink::blush::hugs:

i say every time we have to buy a baby gift for someone else, we should also buy our future baby a present!:winkwink::blush::hugs:

I love that idea!

BFN at 13dpo for me. Feeling crampy. Have blood work in the morning so I'll know for sure either way by evening.

Congrats natnee! :happydance:

Sorry lizlovelust :hugs: Hope you can get things straightened out with OH.

Sorry mrsz :( good luck in Oct!!

AFM, I think I'm out :nope: Temp drop this morning at 13dpo, haven't yet got one til 14dpo or day of AF, but I suppose my O day could be one day off. Feeling some breast heaviness like I usually do, will have to check for creamy CM as I usually get that the day before. Negative tests yesterday and day before. Sigh. Was really really hoping this was the month.

I know I only just came on here a couple of days ago but I think I'm pregnant. Veeery faint line on IC and a tesco one, so did a frer and although faint can definitely see it!

Sorry for those the :witch: got - Just resposting this for anyone who needs it
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...reat-poas-thread-love-support-37-testers.html

And congrats Natnee!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->