SEPTEMBER friends - a place for support, laughter, and POAS. 66 testers! 8 BFPs!

n.miller

Reaction score
Welcome to the group for September testing. Newcomers are always welcome. Chat, make new friends, symptom sport, and POAS parties.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/fatelesswanderer/imagejpg1_zps1abdda59.jpg

TESTERS
n.miller
atleastthree
jumpingo
Bug222
Excited2See
lynny77
KrissyB
momofonegirl
slowloris
babifever
AugustBride6
lolawnek
Domara
Blondie_x
Praying4BB
55comet555
canadabear
bluefish1980
macydarling
echo
smiley4442
KatO79
DandJ
dove830
k4th
Ruz
caringo
manifestmama
hunni12
drjo78
Zombers
deductivemom
sengland
KatieSweet
mrsz24
sil
Beadette
tlc92
Jessie2
Newmrsb
Puppy Power
Perla10022
Dreamer2013
desiwannabmom
cdelmar
Canadianmom4
sppmom
heff1604
NadiaSweety
princess93
AutumnFlower
livelovelust
littlemisscie
Mrs.Impatient
Samantha2139
Cherryb89
Katie_A
LornaMJ
zaycain

BFPs
Julesillini8
tlc92
curiosowl
MolGold
nflores77
KTJ0006
Shilo
Natnee

STALKING (in a good way)
Edison32
No5

Here for stalking and support! :dust: I feel like September is going to be a good month, my fingers are crossed for all the ladies who will be testing! :hugs:

We're TTCing early September, so testing around the 29th... so woooohoo, I get to be in this thread :)

oooh, me me me:dance:

testing around september 5th (if i make it that long:blush:)

:hi: ladies.

Edison, please feel free to stalk.

The doc was as happy as I was that AF showed. Metformin and dex will stay. No femara since I'm doing unmonitored cycles. I'm to use temp and OPKs and time things as well as possible while we wait for DH's clomid to start working. FX we have a little bean soon.

Can I join in for testing/support you ladies.

I'm only CD9 of a 33-35 cycle. I have no testing plans right now.

Stalking for now....hoping for a bfp late this month though! :dust:

Hi lady's...Ill be a week late Friday.. I tested this morning but got a BFN.. Must be to early still.. I'll test again at the end of this month if AF don't show next week.. I read HCG is at its highest between 8-11wks pregnant.x.

Welcome ladies.

Dove & No5 - hope you get your BFPs

I'm here as well! Still waiting to O this month and I think it'll be a little ways away still post mc so looks like I'll be in for September:) Thanks for starting the thread n.miller!

Hi Ladies... add me to the testing. I'm CD 4 ... we have been TTC since January. I got pregnant 2nd month trying then had a miscarrige and D&C in April. My cycle after the D&C was crazy long.. I have had two regular cycle's now and this past month was not for us. I started my cycle on Monday. Here we go to trying to pinpoint O day with OPK's which I have never used.

When do you usually start testing with OPK?

I ordered Fertilitea this month hope to get that by Monday... and hopefully it's something that helps.

I should be testing if all goes well and I O when I think I should ... around Sept. 6th - 8th --- that is if I hold out that long ;)

pregnancy vibes to allllll this month... hoping we see a lot of BFP!!!

-Norma

lynny - :hugs: happy you decided to join us this month. FX for you.

Norma - welcome :hi: I'm never 100% sure what my body is going to do, so although it's usually a bit early, I start OPKs about 3 days after the :witch: leaves.

AFM - cd 3. AF is very light. Mostly shows when I clean up. Should be either barely there or spotting, if not gone by tomorrow. My niece will leave Sunday, so will probably try to start BD that day. My temp is still a bit more elevated than I'm used to at this point in my cycle.

In other news, DH's job lets them pick new schedules each month. They get ranked on performance. DH is in the top 1/8th. He picked a late schedule again but M-F so we may actually have an entire weekend together if he gets his first choice. FX.

nflores- i usually start at cd10

Well I get to follow one of these threads from the start this time :) Sign me up for testing in September, sometime around the 8th if FF is accurate. This month marks our half year point TTC, and Sept 15th is my bday - so FXed extra hard for a nice early birthday present for myself.
Good luck to us all this month :dust:

That woukd be a wonderful birthday gift!!! Fxd for you Krissy!

Hey guys, I'm a new name around these TTC boards. We just decided to TTC a few days ago! my husband and I are going to try for one cycle ( this current one). I am a ball of nerves about having a third one and how crazy life will be nursing around the clock with two crazy girls, but here goes nothing!
If we do not get pregnant this cycle, I will wait a bit and resume trying in December. Right now we are going for the may due date. My daughters were born n June and July, so I don't want another birthday those months, so I will wait it out a few and try in dec again for a sept due date.
AF is due sept 3 rd for me, so will probably test sept 1st! Hope to get the ball rolling with a bfp!

Hi Krissy! Welcome Jules!

Ugh... My niece woke up with a cough on Wednesday. We treated with Walmart cough and cold for kids. Last night my throat started to hurt. Woke up still in bad pain. And now I'm achy too. I think I'm being tested, lol. Can I handle being sick and taking care of a child. I will pass! LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->