***September Rainbow babies 2013 parenting thread***

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
Even though none of these babies have decided to turn up yet setting up this thread for when they decide they want to show up

Babies from September Rainbow Babies 2013

August
27th MummytoChloe ~ Maddison Erica Faith, Born 1:42 pm, 9 lbs 13 oz :pink:
27th PinkEmily ~ Harry, Born 11:11 pm, 6 lbs 3 oz :blue:

September
3rd dancareoi ~ Caitlin Erin, Born 9.55 am, 7 lbs 3oz :pink:
4th Zebra2023 ~ Caitlyn Ella-Rose Born 3:51 pm 5lbs 12 oz :pink:

Thanks for starting the the thread MTC, hopefully there will be some posts and piccies soon xxx

Sounds like everyone is in the running Lisa. I highly doubt it will be me. Maybe you?? xxx

Howdi ladies,

Thanks for reminding me where the thread was MTC.

So although you already know, Dalton Cruz arrived 6th Sept weighing in at 10lb 3oz aNd just over 23" long (58.5cm)

xx

Can't believe so many of us over here now. It feels like yesterday we were all arranging our early scans x

In the early stages time seemed to stop but now looking back, it has gone so quick and I am sad that it is over!

Yes I am starting to miss my bump. Glad to know we definitely want at least one more a few years in the future

I feel very sad knowing there Won't be any more, but we have 4 healthy children so are very lucky.

It's taken almost 2 years of heartache and worry to get Caitlin and although I would love to be pregnant again, we can't go through all this worry again and odds are we would have problems again.

I am now 42 and age has definately had a bearing on things.

I don't think the feeling of wanting to be pg will ever go away, so although that upsets me beyond words I gave to try and think with my head and not with my heart.

Caitlyn Ella-Rose born 4th September at 15:51pm :)

I agree ladies, it has gone so quick. It is so weird not having a bump anymore.

I still look bloody pregnant, stupid belly.. hahahahahaha! Mind I'm refusing to diet until Dalton is at least 6 weeks old ;o)

I've given up breastfeeding, Dalton just didn't seem to be getting what he needed he is much more happier and content on formula and to be honest I formula fed my 2 other sons and it didn't do them any harm.

I'm sad that we won't be having any more, but when I think about the pain I had during the pregnancy and then the birth and now afterwards I know it's the right decision for us.

Stupid hormones, I just keep crying, but don't want anyone to see how sad I am.

I'm coming over :wave: Zachary born sept 6th at 1:23am!!

big hugs danca :hugs:

Chimp u had your baby!?!? I must of missed your post in the other thread...how did your labor begin?

I think hormones are playing a big role

When you go into labour your body has been preparing for it but with a section I suppose its a bit of a shock to the system, maybe that's why I'm more hormonally unbalanced than I should be!

I'm coming over :wave: Zachary born sept 6th at 1:23am!!

big hugs danca :hugs:

Chimp u had your baby!?!? I must of missed your post in the other thread...how did your labor begin?

Army - congrats on your little boy.... post some pics, I love seeing the photo's. Love the name too.:thumbup:

Turns out our boys are going to be birthday buddies as I had my bruiser on 6th September at 8:05pm, he was 10lb 3oz and just over 23" long. Turned out my waters had broken either Thursday or Friday we were not sure, but it showed he done a poo inside. Contractions started at about 4ish, got checked at 5pm and they said I was 4cm and wouldn't need a drip to make contractions stronger. Asked for G & A at 7:15pm and then said I needed to push at 7:30pm, midwife checked me and said I was only 6cm and baby was too high, she left the room and came back at about 7:45 where again I said I needed to push, as she walked past she said you can't push... turns out I couldn't stop myself and she quickly said to hubby push the button, push the button... LOL Nothing was going to stop this boy from arriving.. haha :haha:

Hope you feel better soon Dancer, if it's any consolation your in good company, as my hubby told me to shut up earlier as he walked out the room and I burst into tears.... He's been really horrible today :cry:

:hugs: dancer i am sure it will settle down

I've been lucky i don't dare step on the scales but a few of me pre pregnancy jeans fit :happydance:

Took Maddison for a photo shoot this am, got free voucjer for shoot and one print in bounty pack. We got some extra photos done, but at £31 a photo i dont think we will get any extra, they gave a really low quality print out of all the ones we had done (including ones of the sisters together) so going to get my mum to put up her photo background and recreate them, much better than paying £31 for them as there are so many we like, and you still get free one even if you buy no more.

Haven't tried prep pregnancy jean, as my tummy and scar are still tender.

I have a baby belly still but am actually 1/2 pound lighter than when I got pg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->