***September Rainbow babies 2013 parenting thread***

fingers crossed everything is perfect at the scan.

wow 4! go girl. Lucy is still a gummy bear. Benjamin got his late too.

Lucy's sperm donor has moved and is moving again at the end if the year. He moved to Scotland then moving back down south. I have moved North so it's going to be difficult this time around. X x

Thanks Mwaah, I know baby is ok regardless of the bleeding I have had as I picked up its HB :) I think it is another girl.

She got them at around 9 months, took ages, she was in pain for months with them. Aww bless, is there any sign of them? Certainly shows that babies are well and truly different.

Aww no, sorry to hear that. Hope something comes around for you. Has anyone got Instagram? Xxx

Bleeding?? What a worry. Yay for a HB :)

No nothing but she has gums of steel as is baby led weaned and eats anything and everything. She is such a climber! she can get up and doen the stairs on and off the sofa. I'm a nervous wreck ahahha
Yes I hope we get to meet up before December as dont think I could afford another birthday in September. lol

Is Caitlyn a good eater? Oh I say boy but I'm always wrong...so girl lol xxx

Yeah I bled again, was worried but baby seems fine. I had bleeding with Caitlyn too. Must have been spotting as I am behind by a month.

Baby led weaning is ace, it is so amazing what they can do with little or no teeth. Wow that's ace, she's a clever girl by sounds of it. Oh yes, I know that feeling. It is so scary but they say it hurts us more than them :) let us know how you get on Mwaah.

She eats everything and anything, she hasn't got any dislikes really at the moment. Has your little one? Xxx

Hi girls,

Sorry it's taken a while to write.

Zebra, saw your news on MARL - excellent

Liss, sorry to hear about you and DH but hope you manage to sort something with your donor. Is DH seeing the kids this time or is it the same as the first time round?

Where up north have you moved to?

Caitlin is doing well, although we haven't really done much finger food. She has 2 teeth.

Think more might be on the way, she keeps being sick after meals and is full of mucus, plus constant messy nappies!

Well bleeding may be the norm for you. As long as bubs is ok it doesnt matter.

Lucy cut her 1st tooth!! It just came from nowhere. You cant really see it but sure can feel it. She likes everything so far.
Well done Caitlyn.
Lucy does seem clever but I think its because Benjamin was so slow.

Hi Lisa,

Well he says he wants to seem them but has seen them for 3 hours since May!! And that was me taking them to see him.
I've moved to Guisborough, Cleveland. Quite far up North.
All these babies with teeth!! Is Caitlin still on the breast too?? Ouch. I never babyled weaned banjo but Lucy wont let me feed her. i bet caitlin would be a star with finger foods.

Still not manged to meet up with Lucy's sperm donor yet. Have to see if he free next cycle.

How are you?? xx

I'm good thanks.

Wow, well up north!

Caitlin still bf but only in morning and in evening, she has given odd nip!

Shame for the kids not to see DH, but at least Lucy's too young to realise.

Hope you track down donor.

I'd love another, but I'm 43 next month and DH had snip in November, so no more babies in my house.

I'll have to get a cat to fill the nest!

Just popping by to say hi :)

Hope you are all well.

Seems ages since i have been on here, probably has been!

Harry is 1 at the end of this month!!! This year has flown by :(. Its been quite hectic since May, I started a new job and now work 1-5pm 5 days a week which is fantastic but hubby works shifts so we don't see as much of each other or have family time anymore. We have 4 days off together every 5 weeks so on those days we have family time and make the most of it. Its taken a while to get used to, I've not had a proper job for over 3 years.

Harry started crawling properly last month, he's not been as advanced as his brother but i think thats partly due to me babying him a bit too much haha. He is possibly our last child. Im slowly coming round to having another when the kids are both at school in 3 years but before then I need a new house!! Im only 26 so plenty of time. Right now i'm just really enjoying Harry's cheeky little personality coming through and seeing him and his brother play together and interact.

Im on instagram as Pinkemy if anyone is on there :)

Hi pink, life sounds hectic.

Glad all is going well and Harry is doing well. I know his birthday is 27th aug because its the same as mine. I remember day be was born, I was in hospital due to Caitlin being transverse and I remember checking all day to see when you and mummytochloe had your rainbows.

Where has the last 12 months gone?

I would love to turn the clock back to this time last year.

I am trying to organise school uniforms for September. My DS4 is starting this year so I have 3 lots to sort out. Need to dig out ds12 old uniform and see if that will do!

I haven't been on in ages (I'm never on bnb) so thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Well done on the pregnancy Zebra, sorry about your loss before :hugs:

Maddison got diagnosed with Epilesy yesterday :cry: It's still sinking in, she started meds this morning.

Didn't help we had to fight for a diagnosis, and the first hospital where we stayed for a week released us saying "It's something normal children do." a week and a bit later, and 3 more tonic fits later, a different hospital gave us a diagnosis. So in total it too 2 and half weeks, in which time she had around 10 tonic seizures.

Currently trying to see where we stand about the care at the first hospital which includes, misdiagnosis, leaving Maddison for over 24 hours with no name band (i had to leave her at points to get drinks and if she fitted they couldn't have given meds without it) and even leaving her with a pressure sore from a canula.

She is now 20lbs 11oz, and 37.5cm long. She takes up to 5 unaided steps at a time.

Attachments

• 2014-07-26 16.07.35.jpg
    2014-07-26 16.07.35.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-08-07 18.26.57.jpg
    2014-08-07 18.26.57.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
Aww no, sorry to hear that MTC, hope things go ok at the hospital for her. Let us know how things go :)

Pink - I'll add you on instagram, will come up with Stacy.

Glad everyone is well :)

Sorry to hear about you and hubby mwaah, me and my hubby have been on a split since March and i'm Crazy_Lady_21 on instagram

MTC, hope little Maddison is ok and sorry to hear about you and DH

Sorry to hear about your other halves Mwaah and MTC, and must have been so hard for you MTC with that and Maddison's hospital but thank god you pushed it and found out it was something rather than nothing, so easy to fob people off with nothing these days.

Dalton is doing great, he got his first teeth through just after 10 months and started walking just before that. Now I can't keep him still climbs everything, escapes every chance he gets trying to following his brothers everywhere LOL he's a right handful this one.

I've gone back to work now, I found it strange at first but I'm settling back in nicely now, although we have decided to have 1 more to complete our family and so will hopefully be trying next year

Fantastic news about your pregnancy Zebra, hope the scan went well

Firstly - happy 1st birthday to Maddison and Harry for tomorrow (27th)

It seems no time since I was in hospital waiting to have Caitlin and waiting for news on MTC and Pink

Chimp, Daltons doing well. Caitlin walking around furniture but not brave enough to let to. Keep us posted with TTC again, maybe a pink one this time!

Love the avatar.

Stacey, congrats on team blue.

So wish I could TTC number 5! DH has had snip and I'm 43 tomorrow so would be a miracle now!

Also big birthday wishes to all our rainbows.

Thank you :) got one of each which is wonderful :)

Happy 1st Birthday for all our little ones, how quick has it gone ladies.

What has everyone got planned?

Not a lot really. Bought a doc mcstuffins cake and that's it.

My DS 4 starts school week after next, so maybe whilst older two are at school, we could take him and Caitlin to see some animals somewhere.

What about you?

We're having alittle BBQ for Dalton on Saturday, and i'm making a mickey mouse birthday cake... well at least trying LOL

Happy Birthday to all our handsome and beautiful September rainbow babies...

I can't believe a whole year has gone, I only seem to have blinked!

xx

Hello,

Sorry for barging in it's been ages since I last posted! I do apologise.
Haven't been able to catch up on all the posts but I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well.

It's been a whirlwind here In May i found out my husband had been cheating on me and he left us for his new woman so have been trying to figure out life as a single parent hence the lack of posts :(

George will be one tomorrow! I am totally not ready for my baby to grow up but I am taking him to oxford hopefully to the gardens if the weather allows it and taking him for some cake :cloud9:

Will catch up soon
xxx

Sannie sorry to hear you've had a tough year. Happy birthday to George.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->