***September Rainbow babies 2013 parenting thread***

Hello ladies,

All good here, Dalton is sleeping for about 6-7 hours at night now from his last bottle before bed.

Got him weighed today and he is now 14lb 12oz, I want to check how tall he is as he looks massive to me.. haha

My periods have definitely got heavier.

I've got myself a power plate to try and help me lose weight, diet starts on Monday so I'm taking this weekend to eat whatever I want.

Had our 6 week check today. Everything is all good, although they did alittle rattle on Dalton's lung from his back, said to put him in the bathroom while we shower and the steam should clear it right up.

They didn't weigh him, but did his length he is now 64cm... gonna be a tall boy, just like his brothers.

How's everyone else doing..??

Hi, Caitlin has had a snuffle for a couple of weeks that bothers her sometimes in the night.

She is 9 weeks today and yesterday she weighed 9lb 15 oz

Caitlin slept 10 hours last night - 9.30pm to 7.30am!

Hi everybody

How are you all doing?

I am on my second period since Lucy and they are so heavy and only 3 weeks apart!! Hope the next stays away an extra week or 9 months lol

Lucy is doing well and sleeping through. She is doing her 1st night in Banjo's room tonight eeekkk.

xxxx

Always a worry when they to into a different room, I keep the monitor on to start with!

No period for me yet, but was 10 months after DS due to BF.

Keeping fingers crossed for bfp for you

Definately no more for us as DH has snip on Wednesday. Was really upset last weekend, coming to terms with it, but now feel like a weight has been lifted. As DH said we can't risk going through be last 2 years again and at my age the odds are we would have problems again.

Glad Lucy is doing so well.

Caitlin was sleeping through for approx 10 hours, but she was Ill last week and was antibiotics . Every time she fed she was sick and has a horrible cough. She is now on the mend and is hungry all the time, so has started waking again.

This was taken on Wednesday at 11 weeks and 1 day.

image.jpg

Getting her weighed on Monday but guessing she won't have put much on.

Also she is having first jabs on Wednesday. Have had to cancel twice .

How are all the other beautiful rainbows doing?

Awww she is beautiful Lisa :) sorry to hear she has been poorly. Lucy was a nightmare for 2 days after her jabs. I think it was the drops that bothered her though and not the jabs. She hardly drank anything for 2 days.

She slept until 9am!! The monitors will be on for a long time yet. We do live in a bungalow though so makes it a lot easier to listen out for them both.

Lucy was 11lb 6oz at her 8 week check, will get her weighed this week but she isn't a big eater.

Oh no sorry Lisa sending you hugs. You'll just have to keep Caitlin a baby longer.

xxxx

Hello :wave:

Glad your little ones are sleeping well. I must say Caitlyn is too, it is amazing :) She now weighs 10lb 11oz :shock: She's doing good. Got her second lot of jabs booked for 3rd December.

I haven't been feeling that great. I have had Lupus symptoms, had bloods done, need more doing, waiting on results. Ughh :(

Mwaah - Sorry to hear about the periods. I have had one but I am late for mine. Not sure if it is the coil or something else. I have had spotting of blood here and there :wacko: Hope all goes well with the room change :flower:

Lisa - Caitlin is so adorable, love the smile, cute. Hope her jabs go ok. Sorry to hear about your OH having the snip. I hope you are feeling better. Must be a shock :hugs:

Hey everyone,

Glad to see everyones doing well :thumbup:

George has broncilitis, barely eating we have been tihe GP 3 times and atm there's nothing we can do as he still seems well in himself, but I feel so helpless and it hurts to see him cough like that and not eat as much :cry:

His weight is doing ok before having this he was 12lbs12oz
But I am hoping he hasnt lost too much due to this illness.

Hello ladies,

Glad everyone is ok, must be something in the air at the moment with the weather as Dalton hasn't been very well either.

I haven't had him weighed for awhile either as always had something else on, but definitely getting him weighed on Friday coming. He had his jabs last week 3 weeks late... grrrrr!

Everyone's babies are soooo cute. Sannie have you got an up todate pic of George..?

Here's one of Dalton (1st pic), and one of his big brother Logan (my eldest), can't believe how much they look alike.

xxxxxx

Attachments

• 1426501_10151732019045981_1237685182_n.jpg
    1426501_10151732019045981_1237685182_n.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 273_25222395980_9670_n.jpg
    273_25222395980_9670_n.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
Aww Chimp he's adorable! :D

Yeah sure heres my little monkey :cloud9:

Tried to upload on here but it wont work?

Thanks Sannie.

Oh gutted, I wanna see gorgeous George..!

x

Think it's working now here's the love of my life :cloud9:

Attachments

• 1459962_10152038201890853_2014149444_n.jpg
    1459962_10152038201890853_2014149444_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 960193_10152021669285853_953011656_n.jpg
    960193_10152021669285853_953011656_n.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi Sannie,

Oh my goodness what a sweetheart. he's gorgeous

x

Sannie he is lovely.

Caitlin had a bronchial type infection and was on antibiotics. She is fine now.

She was 10lb 10 1/2 last Monday

Thank you :flower:

Glad she is feeling better! unfort. George is too young for any meds so has to ride it out, went to get him weighed today but he only gained 2oz is 2 weeks but seeing as he is been unwell and not been feeding well i am just happy he has not lost.

He did go down a percentile so have to get him weighed again in 2 weeks.

My doc didnt know whether to give the meds or not, but decided to do so.

Every time she had a feed she was sick!

Making up for lost time now though. When they've been I'll they seem to make up for it after.

Well looks like Dalton is jumping on the bandwagon. Spent all yesterday morning down A & E with his breathing and he also has bronchiolitis.

They have said he's too young for any meds so we are also riding it out. He seems well enough and still feeding ok just the whole wheezing and sounding like he's not breathing properly... makes me sad!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"