*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Your tests all look great! It’s so good to have a few more in here.
How’s everyone today? I have been feeling super sick now for about 4 days, even waking up in the night feeling sick. I hope it eases off soon.
Sorry you feel so sick. Hope it eases off soon!!

Lines are all looking wonderful ladies!! Come on babies, stiiiiick :happydance:
I’m a zombie lol I suffer with insomnia when I’m pregnant. I’ll wake up to pee 3 hours into my sleep no matter what I do and I’m wide awake for hours after :dohh: I finally fall back asleep just to be woken up by kids or an alarm to do school routine not long after. But I’ve recently been given my boobs back, my youngest randomly weaned herself, I’m thinking my hormones which is ok. I was ok to stop whenever she was :) 3.5 years is well past my original goal anyways! My nausea has chilled out for the most part unless I’m super hungry and I’m downing water constantly which isn’t the norm for me, just so so thirsty! That’s about it for me, my 12 week scan is Wednesday so I’m looking forward to seeing the wee one again

I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night this past week and staying up. But generally I’ve been sleeping well. Nausea is getting better for me too. Only problem is I’m now putting on weight :haha: last week at the doctor they weighed me and I hadn’t put on any weight. 3 days later I’d put on 2kg. :blush:

Feeling ok other than that. Feeling tight in my clothes - going to order some leggings from H&M today hoping they arrive in the week when I’m on bed rest. Can’t wait to see little one tomorrow and hoping to get some good news! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

They look so good I done a digi yesterday say 2-3 which is on track. And then another clear blue yesterday and today and now I’ve told my self to stop lol, as it makes me panic they r getting lighter too is yesterdays bottom

@Saradavies89 they look good hun

All went well! I am so relieved. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: 12 week scan is was great. Doctor mentioned it’s unlikely that the CVS will be abnormal. He is very positive.
The CVS was very unpleasant but didn’t last long.
Also, he thinks it’s a girl :pink::pink::pink:

Now I’m bed, trying to pass time. My son was quite disappointed that it’s not a boy bless him.

I forgot how much they actually look like babies by 12 weeks!!!!!! Eeeeeeeek :cloud9: beautiful! So happy that everything went well love x

Ahhh @happyface82 so glad all went well look at little baby how darn cute yea looking at the nub I'd say looks to be a girl you rest up and take it easy xx

Sorry for crashing you thread ladies nothing exciting over on ours lmao :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->