*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Thankyou for the welcome & congratulations :D I did try a weeks indicator test just now (it's my last pregnancy for sure this time!) and it's given me 1-2. So very early days.
I did have diabetes in my last pregnancy so when I go for a drs appt this week I'm going to mention it and see if anything needs to be done early.
Can't believe I'm doing this again!

PXL_20230221_182858965~2.jpg

Hello ladies! Loving the digital tests!!

Quick update on my CVS. Got the first results and they are good :dance: They said these are the most important ones. They also confirmed it’s a girl :pink: I wasn’t fussed either way but I’m over the moon :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Last edited:
Thanks hun! Hope I can make it safely, I have to travel to another city as not a single office in my city had appts available til March :dohh: of course there’s a big ice storm being predicted today, just hoping it’s more towards the evening like they’re saying (it’s 3am for me, snack time :rofl: ) congrats on team pink!! And so so happy tests are looking good so far!

Hello ladies I got my 3+ today on the clearblue digital

View attachment 1114367

yay for 3+!

Hello ladies! Loving the digital tests!!

Quick update on my CVS. Got the first results and they are good :dance: They said these are the most important ones. They also confirmed it’s a girl :pink: I wasn’t fussed either way but I’m over the moon :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Congrats on the girly. Glad all is looking well .
Thanks hun! Hope I can make it safely, I have to travel to another city as not a single office in my city had appts available til March :dohh: of course there’s a big ice storm being predicted today, just hoping it’s more towards the evening like they’re saying (it’s 3am for me, snack time :rofl: ) congrats on team pink!! And so so happy tests are looking good so far!

Safe travels today. Hoping all is well

Made it safely to and from :) this little baby was SO active! The tech kept laughing as she’d try to do the heartbeat recording and it was bouncing all around as if there’s a trampoline in there :rofl:

CE4A012F-8AB0-4F6C-B76E-3D293A04DEDA.jpeg

Made it safely to and from :) this little baby was SO active! The tech kept laughing as she’d try to do the heartbeat recording and it was bouncing all around as if there’s a trampoline in there :rofl:

View attachment 1114389
Amazing!!! Exactly like our little lady. Like on a trampoline. Was too funny!! So glad it went well! Love the pic! :cloud9:

Thanks! Not great and now having headaches too so feeling a bit blah. How are you feeling?
I hear you on the headaches. I got the a lot the first few weeks and have a banging headache today. Not fun! Hopefully in the 2nd trimester symptoms are going to calm down!

Ok this is going to sound silly but I’m freaking out. I know I’m probably over exaggerating with everything that’s happened but my tummy feels like it’s gone since yesterday. My bump has disappeared. And I’ve noticed a little clear leak a couple of times when in the loo. I’m worried smt might have gone wrong with the procedure. I know it’s probably in my head. I’m trying to reach my friend who has a Doppler to see if I can get it tomorrow to calm me down.

View attachment 1114389

aww how lovely. They change so much in just a few weeks.

Ok this is going to sound silly but I’m freaking out. I know I’m probably over exaggerating with everything that’s happened but my tummy feels like it’s gone since yesterday. My bump has disappeared. And I’ve noticed a little clear leak a couple of times when in the loo. I’m worried smt might have gone wrong with the procedure. I know it’s probably in my head. I’m trying to reach my friend who has a Doppler to see if I can get it tomorrow to calm me down.

I’m sure everything is ok but can understand your worry. Can you speak to your dr? I use a Doppler a few times a week to keep my anxieties at bay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->