*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Happy 12 weeks @happyface82 :) feeling better today? I think it’s the middle of the night for you now though lol I can’t keep up with time zones very well :haha:

Happy 12 weeks @happyface82 :) feeling better today? I think it’s the middle of the night for you now though lol I can’t keep up with time zones very well :haha:

I’ve no idea what our time difference is. Too complicated to even think it :haha:

I’m feeling better, thank you. I think the fact that I’m allowed out of bed now is helping :fool:

Also, we are off to our holiday home today, which is near the sea and so nice and calm. I can’t wait. It’s a bank holiday weekend over here. Coming back Monday night and Tuesday I have my scan. :headspin:

@Tasha36089 you also have your 12 week scan next week right?

How is everyone else doing?

I’ve no idea what our time difference is. Too complicated to even think it :haha:

I’m feeling better, thank you. I think the fact that I’m allowed out of bed now is helping :fool:

Also, we are off to our holiday home today, which is near the sea and so nice and calm. I can’t wait. It’s a bank holiday weekend over here. Coming back Monday night and Tuesday I have my scan. :headspin:

@Tasha36089 you also have your 12 week scan next week right?

How is everyone else doing?
That sounds lovely. Have a great weekend. Yes my scan is Thursday. It's at 8:30am so I have to drop my little boy to his nans super early so the older kids will wonder where I'm going. I've decided I'm going to announce to them this weekend. I made this little vest to put their brother in

5117AAD9-C0C1-45B5-A5CD-A94F36536C9E.jpeg

That sounds lovely. Have a great weekend. Yes my scan is Thursday. It's at 8:30am so I have to drop my little boy to his nans super early so the older kids will wonder where I'm going. I've decided I'm going to announce to them this weekend. I made this little vest to put their brother in

View attachment 1114425
Aw that’s too sweet!!! You need to record their reactions!!! Priceless! :cloud9:

I'm not sure two of them will be happy. I'm very nervous!
Oh no! Mine were super excited but my son is so disappointed it’s a girl. He really wanted a baby brother. I couldn’t believe how bummed out he was.

We told the kids this weekend. I was so nervous. My younger ones are excited but not the eldest. He actually looked quite upset which upset me. I can understand his feelings. This baby wasn’t planned and we had lots of plans for this year, some we can’t do now. We also live in a fairly small house and upsizing isn’t really an option atm with prices the way they are. Just my dad left to tell now. I don’t think we will announce publicly until after the gender scan.
Sickness has been better this weekend. Can’t wait till my scan on Thursday now. Hope you’re all well.

We told the kids this weekend. I was so nervous. My younger ones are excited but not the eldest. He actually looked quite upset which upset me. I can understand his feelings. This baby wasn’t planned and we had lots of plans for this year, some we can’t do now. We also live in a fairly small house and upsizing isn’t really an option atm with prices the way they are. Just my dad left to tell now. I don’t think we will announce publicly until after the gender scan.
Sickness has been better this weekend. Can’t wait till my scan on Thursday now. Hope you’re all well.
I’m so sorry it didn’t go as well. You did mention before you were expecting this reaction? Just hoping your eldest will come around soon. :hugs:

13 weeks tomorrow! Eeeeek. I bet you can’t wait for your scan!!

I’m so sorry it didn’t go as well. You did mention before you were expecting this reaction? Just hoping your eldest will come around soon. :hugs:

13 weeks tomorrow! Eeeeek. I bet you can’t wait for your scan!!
Yeah I was expecting it tbh. A baby really isn’t practical for us as a family atm but that can’t be helped now.
Isn’t it your scan today? If so good luck!

@Tasha36089 I’m sure he will come around! We r the same with the house situation at the moment. The home in our range need a lot doing and if we sold now means we’d probs end up bringing baby home to a building site xxx

@Tasha36089 I’m sure he will come around! We r the same with the house situation at the moment. The home in our range need a lot doing and if we sold now means we’d probs end up bringing baby home to a building site xxx
We only rent but prices are ridiculous for both atm.

Last edited:
So scan went well! :happydance:
Ladies. Please tell me what you think as I’m confused. I thought I’m due 8th September according to all apps etc. last period was Dec 2nd. My doctors date is 12.09. How can this be? Has he done a mistake or am I missing something? :angelnot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->