*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Slowly but surely :rofl: midwife came to check on me, did a swab to confirm my waters had gone. Baby’s still happy, I’m fine as well. Annoyed of the frequent gushes now but what can you do. Almost 2pm now and still no contractions but they’d really just like to see him come before 2am tonight to keep the risk of infection down. My kids are all sorted now so back in bed relaxing and gathering my energy for when it’s go time :happydance:

This is a marathon!! Try and get as much rest as you can since you have no contractions yet!! Not long now!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I had to go to the L&D earlier to make sure baby and I are ok still. They’re giving me til 2am to get things going on my own so I can have one last fighting chance at my out of hospital birth. If still nothing then I have to go back for induction. Which is fair. But here’s to hoping!!!!! I trust my body. I trust my baby. I can do this!

Cyrus was born at exactly noon on Aug 28th via c-section. He was posterior and wouldn’t enter the birth canal after 8 hours of Pitocin. I mentally, physically and emotionally checked out and demanded a c-section by putting me under. It was all very fast, they even cut my remaining fallopian tube out at my request. We’re in hospital still but both doing well, feeding is wonderful, he latched as soon as I was awake in recovery. His final birth weight was 9lbs8oz :)

IMG_8770.jpeg

OMG congratulations!!! Adorable :cloud9:

I’m glad all went well in the end! Even though it’s far from what you would have wanted!!
Enjoy!!! :cloud9:

@Momof2onetube I came on here to see updates and pic huge congratulations again lovely not the birth you wanted but you are both amazing so happy for you xxx

Pretty much exact opposite of what I wanted but I’m ok with it because in the end it was my choice, they didn’t force me to have a section but we were certainly headed that direction regardless. I’m so in love with him, none of what I wanted matters much anymore. Just grateful he’s here, safe and thriving :cloud9:
You still holding strong @happyface82 ?! Can’t be much longer for you now either!!

Still no baby! Haha Had my OB appointment today. She is measuring big like always. Estimated weight at the moment is 3.800.

if nothing happens till next Tuesday he will check on me and set a date for sometime next week! Eeeeeek. I really hope she will be here before that.

Cyrus was born at exactly noon on Aug 28th via c-section. He was posterior and wouldn’t enter the birth canal after 8 hours of Pitocin. I mentally, physically and emotionally checked out and demanded a c-section by putting me under. It was all very fast, they even cut my remaining fallopian tube out at my request. We’re in hospital still but both doing well, feeding is wonderful, he latched as soon as I was awake in recovery. His final birth weight was 9lbs8oz :)

View attachment 1116820
Congratulations!!!!

@Jules8 thank you very much! :flower:
we we released at 10pm after my dressing came off! The big kids and dog are coming home today so life is quickly going to get chaotic lol. Not allowing outside visitors as I need time to recover and process things still. There’s some unhappy people around that but what can you do #-o

@Jules8 thank you very much! :flower:
we we released at 10pm after my dressing came off! The big kids and dog are coming home today so life is quickly going to get chaotic lol. Not allowing outside visitors as I need time to recover and process things still. There’s some unhappy people around that but what can you do #-o
You need to do what feels right for you. Not a good time to focus on others now. I bet the kids are excited.

Ok ladies. Send me some luck!! If she is not here by tomorrow they are booking me in for Wednesday or Thursday. Either induction or c-section. Not sure yet. We’ll discuss it tomorrow at the doctor. Depends on her size as well.
I think I’ll spend half the night walking!! :haha:

@happyface82 shes still not here?! I definitely thought I was coming on to congratulate you. She’s too comfy :haha:
@josephine3 thanks love! He’s already like 10 days old, it all goes too fast :cry: I’m trying to soak it all in the best I can :cloud9:

@happyface82 I hope everything is going/went well! Anxious over here for your update :hugs:
@Tasha36089 hope you’re doing ok, haven’t heard from you for quite a while now! Missed having your updates, hope we hear from you soon :flower:

So! Mary was born yesterday at 10am via c-section. She was all tangled up and was difficult to get out so natural birth was out of the question.

We are both doing well. Her weight was 3700kg.

I’m not liking c-section recovery I must admit - but so happy she is here safe! Should be discharged on Sunday.

IMG_0536.jpeg

So! Mary was born yesterday at 10am via c-section. She was all tangled up and was difficult to get out so natural birth was out of the question.

We are both doing well. Her weight was 3700kg.

I’m not liking c-section recovery I must admit - but so happy she is here safe! Should be discharged on Sunday.

View attachment 1116956
She is so beautiful! Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back