*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

How are you doing @Tasha36089 ? Have you booked in for a dating scan? I’d think you’re in the safe zone of a clear answer now. I can’t imagine not knowing for sure and having to pay out of pocket to find out :hugs:
I’m good thanks just so exhausted! I don’t think I was even this tired in my twin pregnancy. I’ve booked one for the 23rd I think it is.

I’m good thanks just so exhausted! I don’t think I was even this tired in my twin pregnancy. I’ve booked one for the 23rd I think it is.
Do you think it’s to do with age? My first two I had when I was 27 and 30. I remember feeling tired but as much as now. The struggle is real this time!! Im 40 now :shhh:

Do you think it’s to do with age? My first two I had when I was 27 and 30. I remember feeling tired but as much as now. The struggle is real this time!! Im 40 now :shhh:

Could be as my older children were born between the age of 17 and 22 but I had my little boy last year and I wasn’t this exhausted

Omg. Finally caught by morning sickness in the way of vomiting :cry: at 4am. Like come onnnn. Guess it’s alright as no spectators lol maybe I can grab a few more hours now. The joys

Oh no! Doesn’t sound much fun!! I’m lucky I am never actually sick though I often feel I’m about to.

OMG OMG OMG. It’s twins!!! Heard 1 heartbeat and saw the 2nd. Doctor didn’t want to put more stress. He said all looked good and he’ll see us in a month. We are in shock!! So happy!

I feel so insane lol. My morning sickness has really let up. Which has been great cause I can actually do a few things around the house before needing a nap! But of course then I start panicking that somethings wrong :dohh: why are we like this?!

I totally feel you. I was doing great for a couple days then bam! It struck again! I was fine for most of today until I took off my supportive leggings. Then I was immediately nauseous! Don't worry mama, it will definitely come back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->