*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

My little boy only naps for about 20 mins in the day I don’t know how he’s stays awake all day so a nap is out of the question for me. I keep waking up during the night too.

@Momof2onetube yah my little one is in daycare and I'm working full time! I'm the same way with throwing up, I have just been burping and trying to breathe through it as much as possible!

I can’t wait to have my scan next Tuesday. This wait is so much harder than waiting to test I think! Do you think it gets easier once we’ve seen the heartbeat?? I hope so! :headspin:

I got the actual report from my scan this morning, bubs heart rate was only 89bpm and they like to see 100+. I’m going to hold onto hope that it had just started beating and the follow up will be just fine! I mean I feel like absolute death so that’s keeping my hopes high :haha:

B15BEBAE-A543-4DFA-980C-5D89CF91FA8C.jpeg

@happyface82 it never gets easier! You just worry about them for the rest of your life!

@Momof2onetube that sounds incredibly nerve-wracking! Hopefully it's just early and your little bean will catch up by next appointment! Never know, they may have just also caught babe in an ultra-calm moment

I got the actual report from my scan this morning, bubs heart rate was only 89bpm and they like to see 100+. I’m going to hold onto hope that it had just started beating and the follow up will be just fine! I mean I feel like absolute death so that’s keeping my hopes high :haha:

View attachment 1113757
I’m sure all will be fine!! After all they didn’t mention anything at the time?
You sound like my husband. He gets so excited every time I mention that I feel off. :haha:

The tech was wonderful too, she showed me baby multiple times. I also didn’t get a call from my doctor yet so I think I need to breathe and trust my body some more!
And you are so right @thencomesbebe it never gets easier! We’re constantly worrying about something lol then you think you’ll be at ease when they’re born… ha ha ha :haha:
@happyface82 i literally hate feeling like this. I’m completely useless but then I take so much joy in it that my hormones are clearly raging :rofl:

View attachment 1113757
Just wanted to say that in a previous pregnancy I was told I was going to mc for this exact reason. The tech said the hb was too slow. He turned 3 in November so I wouldn’t worry. Hb probably just started.

Got a call from my doctors office about my results, interestingly enough I didn’t even have to talk to the nurse, the receptionist just read a note from the doctor.. “everything looks to be progressing great with the pregnancy, bloodwork is all good too. We just want one more quick look in a week or two before releasing to midwife care”
I didn’t question the low heart rate, it’s obviously not much of a concern on their end, not enough to cause me panic which I can appreciate! :flower:

Got a call from my doctors office about my results, interestingly enough I didn’t even have to talk to the nurse, the receptionist just read a note from the doctor.. “everything looks to be progressing great with the pregnancy, bloodwork is all good too. We just want one more quick look in a week or two before releasing to midwife care”
I didn’t question the low heart rate, it’s obviously not much of a concern on their end, not enough to cause me panic which I can appreciate! :flower:
That’s great news!!

You guys I am miserable today. Nauseous, headache, bloated ick. I am not complaining at all, it's so reassuring, but my work is having me move to another office across town today (way better office, so beautiful with a window and natural light) but moving things is so hard and going to take forever since I can only move a little at a time and have to take lots of rests. I'm already exhausted and all I did was put some things in a little rolly wagon LOL omg

You guys I am miserable today. Nauseous, headache, bloated ick. I am not complaining at all, it's so reassuring, but my work is having me move to another office across town today (way better office, so beautiful with a window and natural light) but moving things is so hard and going to take forever since I can only move a little at a time and have to take lots of rests. I'm already exhausted and all I did was put some things in a little rolly wagon LOL omg
Sounds hard!! I’m the same. Can’t stand for too kind or carry things. I get out of breath so easily!! Good luck moving!!! Nice having a better office though.

Moan away @thencomesbebe !!! I’ve been the same all week, it’s been awful lol. I’ve also completely quit drinking coffee, I went from at least 4 cups a day to none :wacko:
Take your time in moving, rest when you need :hugs: enjoy your new office too!

How are you doing @Tasha36089 ? Have you booked in for a dating scan? I’d think you’re in the safe zone of a clear answer now. I can’t imagine not knowing for sure and having to pay out of pocket to find out :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->