*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Those are great numbers and a lovely line @happyface82
Happy 6 weeks @thencomesbebe
I wish I knew how far along I was. I was thinking about having a private scan but I don’t want to if I’m under 6 weeks and it causes more worry so I might wait a few weeks. I wish they did betas here.

Those are great numbers and a lovely line @happyface82
Happy 6 weeks @thencomesbebe
I wish I knew how far along I was. I was thinking about having a private scan but I don’t want to if I’m under 6 weeks and it causes more worry so I might wait a few weeks. I wish they did betas here.
Must be frustrating. Give it a couple of weeks maybe? We are very lucky over here. We can get a beta privately for 10 euros. Almost same money as a high quality home test.
Nausea is now here to stay. Had it with my other two as well. Luckily I’m never actually sick but have this icky feeling all day. Helps to keep eating smt little.

I’ve been very nauseous too but not been sick. With my last pregnancy I was actually sick from 5 weeks.

That was stressful. I had to get all of that water into me and not bring it back up :dohh: soo nauseous! But on a good note, bubs has caught up and then some lol measured 6w3d and I got to see their little flickering heart :cry: the tech said this is the first baby she’s ever seen conceived from a tubeless ovary too!

127CD0AE-C02A-4683-94EF-A0ED7EB490CB.jpeg

That’s such good news! Always so reassuring.
How is everyone? I got 3+ today on a digi. It’s really stressing me out not knowing how far along I am.
A48DD99C-F642-4905-A6F8-AF09066DE320.jpeg

That was stressful. I had to get all of that water into me and not bring it back up :dohh: soo nauseous! But on a good note, bubs has caught up and then some lol measured 6w3d and I got to see their little flickering heart :cry: the tech said this is the first baby she’s ever seen conceived from a tubeless ovary too!

View attachment 1113724
Awwww such great news!! You must be so relieved! Great news!!! Yay!!

That’s such good news! Always so reassuring.
How is everyone? I got 3+ today on a digi. It’s really stressing me out not knowing how far along I am.
View attachment 1113725

3+ is usually 5+ weeks emphasis on usually lol so based on that I'd book prob next week or week after xx

3+ is usually 5+ weeks emphasis on usually lol so based on that I'd book prob next week or week after xx
Yeah I think I will. Maybe for the weekend after next x

Oh the nausea is so real :cry: and I’m just exhausted! My toddler has been so so patient with me needing naps the last two days while the other two are in school. This grain of rice is kicking my butt!

Same. I got a whole new wave of morning sickness today! I'm useless. Had a 5 am training and this little bean wasn't having it! At least it was virtual....I'm so tired tho

Glad I’m not alone in this uselessness :haha:
@thencomesbebe how’s the little guy for occupying himself? Or is he in daycare now? I kind of wish mine was lol but she’ll be starting school in September. Phew
The 6 weeks nausea is intense. I’ll do anything not to throw up too, I’m the biggest baby :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->