~* September Sparkles 2018 *~

LilFooshFoosh

Reaction score
:kiss: Welcome to everyone due in September 2018! :kiss:

Let me know your EDD and if you are going to be :yellow: , :blue: or :pink:

1st

2nd
mrscletus :yellow: turned :blue: :baby: 8/27!

3rd
waiting2c :pink: :baby: 8/22!

Lightning7 :yellow: turned :blue: :baby: 8/30!

4th
AmyKai

5th
Peonies83 :pink:

6th
Olivette :yellow:

7th
EllaD93 :yellow:

8th
imaginary8x :pink: :baby: 9/2!

9th
Lil_Gem_1989 :pink:

10th

11th

12th
AmberR:blue: :baby: 9/4!

13th

14th
Bubble4 :yellow:

xCookieDoughx :blue: :baby: 9/7!

15th
Joybell :pink:

16th

17th

18th

19th
laodicean

sn0wbunnie :pink: :baby: 9/17!

20th
elliecain :pink: :baby: 9/22!

21st
alice1234

22nd
Lilfooshfoosh :blue: :baby: 9/10!

23rd
amytrisha :blue: :baby: 9/28!

24th

25th
Jules8 :pink:

26th
Dandi :pink:

emptybc
mickels :blue:

27th
BeachBaby655 :blue:

28th

29th
Ursaula :pink: :baby: 8/28!

30th
CertifiedOreo

:angel:
Fit_Mama2Be
Poppiebug
Bee Bee
red_head

Below is the link to the signature image that was created so that you can copy and paste it into your own signature.

I'll do my best to keep up to date, but if I don't get back to update for a few days please forgive me.

Last edited:
Just to introduce myself - I have 2 beautiful little boys and this will most likely be our last baby. Although I'd absolutely love a little girl, a happy and healthy little baby is all we ask for. We did try a few swaying things when TTC and I was so surprised when I found out a few days before Christmas that #3 was on the way, as our timing was a few days before Ov. Super happy to say the least! :cloud9:

Going on previous experience with my two boys, I am most likely to have this bub a few weeks early at the end of August, but I really wanted to be with the September Mummies.

Really looking forward to sharing the journey with you all :flower:

H&H 9 months to everyone :kiss:

xx

Hi everyone :)

I have been married for 6 years and I am expecting my first on I think the 1st September :) I dont think we will be finding out the gender.

Had a MC beggining of Nov at 6 weeks so hoping for better luck this time!

Looking forward to sharing the journey with others due around the same time.

Wishing all the best for everyone! :)

Hi everyone :)

I have been married for 6 years and I am expecting my first on I think the 1st September :) I dont think we will be finding out the gender.

Had a MC beggining of Nov at 6 weeks so hoping for better luck this time!

Looking forward to sharing the journey with others due around the same time.

Wishing all the best for everyone! :)

Yay! Hopefully all will be well.

I have to find out, either way I love to be organised with names and the nursery.

Thank you I hope so too! I panic with every bit of spotting this time as last time i just thought it was normal until i got what seemed to be my period then went to Emergency to find out it was already gone.. having had no cramps or pains whatsoever (though they did come the next day!)

When i next saw my doctor she said MC is about 25% so that means you can have 3 without another MC now! She was only kidding of course but it would be nice if it were true haha!

I think i like the idea of finding out when its born especially being my first as I'd be definitely happy with either but not 100% sure if i will last my resolve the whole way through so we shall see! :)

Hello!

I am due September 4th, with our rainbow. I am Amy, I have 2 girls, Emilia (Emi) who is almost 6 and Nina who is nearing 3.

My husband would love a boy, but we both just want a healthy take home baby and would be happy with either gender. We're hoping to find out the gender. :)

I've created a signature image for us, but am completely open to other creations if someone would love to have a go at creating another.

Here's the link to the one I've created so that you can copy and paste it into your own signature. You just need to remove the space between the [ and /] in the end tag. If you need any help, just let me know.

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/babybeatlebug/September/SEPTSPARK_zps7ye1hiam.png[ /IMG]

Ooh just figured out how to edit my signature! :D

Hi ladies :)
Based on the start date of my last period i am due on 2nd September.
My situation is similar to poppiebug, i have 2 gorgeous boys, this will be my 3rd baby, also hoping for a girl but as long as baby is healthy i will be happy either way.
Havent even booked in at the doctors yet so doesn’t seem real...
xx

I'm going well! Just been to my doctors this afternoon and because of previous miscarriage and a little bit of spotting this time she gave me a referral to book in for my first scan the end of next week so its now booked in for Sat 13th, when i should be at least 6 weeks 5 days so hoping to see a heartbeat! :)

How are you going?

Good to get that peace of mind hey.
I'm a constant undies checker in these early days too. I had spotting with both my previous pregnancies but other than the implantation (which did go on for 3-4 days or so) I've been ok. I go back to the Dr next week for the bloods results and I'll call Obs tomorrow to book my first appointment with her, which I think should be around the end of January. Also hanging out for my scan on the 18th to make sure all is ok, I'll be about 7+3 I think.

x

Brown spotting at 5 weeks was the only sign of my MC last time then my period started at 6 weeks so any spotting freaks me out.. i had brown spotting last Friday night just before i had to go out with friends and i was sure it was all over again and i was so down i couldnt enjoy myself.. but it stopped straight away. I took a 2nd test yesterday to make sure baby still there and got a strong positive so im hopeful. But yeah like you constantly checking undies to make sure im not bleeding! But if i see a heartbeat next week i hope i will be able to feel much more confident!! :)

Good luck with your scan! :)

I'm not too bad just soooo tired! But that could just be because my girls have been very excited today and moving around a lot. Keeping me busy definitely. I handed them off to my husbands Mom for a while yesterday so I could rest haha. She guessed I was pregnant last time so I'm hoping she doesn't guess again before we tell her ourselves.

Hi ladies, I think I might be very cautiously joining you all. I've had multiple miscarriages so totally prepared this this might not pan out. But I just want to try and enjoy a pregnancy for once, despite my history, so trying to live in the moment! Got faint lines yesterday at 6dpo, and a stronger line today at 7dpo.

Due date will be 19th September, if this actually sticks...

Hi everyone! I am expecting my first on September 5th. It took my husband and I ten cycles of trying, so we were very happy to get our bfp on Christmas. I am excited to be a part of this group and to hopefully make a few friends!

Hi everyone, I'm Jess, I'm also cautiously joining in, as I'm only on 11 dpo and haven't missed af yet. I've had faint positives since 8 dpo but still waiting for a nice darker line for some real confirmation. We are on our 1st month ttc #2 and if this one sticks then I will be due Sept 15. Fingers crossed! I'm a little nervous though because we conceived our daughter on our first month trying so I am kinda skeptical that we will be that lucky again lol. :-k

So excited to see more and more lovelies joining our group! Fingers crossed for sticky little beans.

I booked my first Obs appointment today (same one that delivered my other two) for 5th Feb so I'll be 10 weeks exactly.

Congratulations everyone, fingers crossed for us all!! <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->