~* September Sparkles 2018 *~

We’re not telling anyone until after 20 weeks, and even then it will only be close family. No one else is going to know until after baby is born. Our children are 5&2 so we aren’t even going to tell them. Our oldest was heartbroken when his baby brother never came home and I couldn’t do that to him again. I am so desperate to tell people and talk to others about this as I feel so scared and alone (DH works full time so we don’t get much time alone).

I cannot imagine that pain. I completely understand why you would want to keep it a secret.
We are all here for you and a healthy and happy 9 months to you!

Thank you :) it’s nice to talk to others on here, I don’t feel so completely alone.
Every little thing is scaring me! Every twinge, every move I make, every toilet visit! (I’m feeling a little more wet ‘down there’ which is making me panic run to the toilet multiple times a day!)

I had my midwife booking in appointment through today, 12th February! So a whole month away yet!!! But I know I can go to the GP in the mean time if I’m worried about anything x

I'm so sorry for your loss CookieDough :(. My eldest (who is 4) was there when I found out on Christmas day so is aware that something is going on, and asks multiple times a day if the baby is still 'in mummys tummy'. It's heartbreaking as I'm so nervous anyway it's hard to know what to say!

And yes, i've had the same. Definitely wetter down there. I remember this from before though that I was experiencing more CM and constantly worried i'd go to the loo and find blood. Such a nerve wracking time.

x

We have not told anyone yet. We are planning to tell our parents after we have our first ultrasound and then other family / friends after the first trimester is over. It has been very hard not to say anything to my mom though!

I am so sorry for your loss, CookieDough. That sounds like an incredibly hard experience. I hope that this pregnancy is a sticky little bean for you.

I'm so sorry for your loss xCookieDoughx I could never imagine how completely awful it would be and fair enough for not telling people.

Although I've been lucky enough to have healthy pregnancies, I've never done big announcements, not on FB or anything. We just tell those people who we'd like to know. Last time when DS2 was born I posted about his arrival on FB and I got a few "oh I didn't know you were pregnant" or "I must have missed your announcement" comments. Nah, I just didn't go about telling everyone!

Brown spotting this morning :( AF is due today and the spotting is back. I just feel so hopeless. I don’t know what to do!

Brown spotting this morning :( AF is due today and the spotting is back. I just feel so hopeless. I don’t know what to do!

Hang in there, could be IB. I had IB for 3-4 days or so this time around and started a few days before period was due.

Hang in there, could be IB. I had IB for 3-4 days or so this time around and started a few days before period was due.

I had spotting last week at 9&10DPO which stopped thankfully. But it’s just started up again :(

Hang in there- hopefully it will stop like before. Praying for a sticky bean.

Hey everyone! The spotting stopped yesterday afternoon, thank goodness! I think it might just be something that keeps happening to me on and off for a while. I’ll go back to the doctors next week like they said and see what happens from there. Took another test this morning which I think is slightly darker than the others and darker than control so I’m quite happy :)

Attachments

• 1FF9CFF9-C06F-4C9A-8338-CCDF1D376DF7.jpg
    1FF9CFF9-C06F-4C9A-8338-CCDF1D376DF7.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
Me and my husband have decided not to tell a single person until we bring the baby home x

...though we'll see how long I can keep it secret 😂

...though we'll see how long I can keep it secret 😂

With my second I had people staring at me when I was 34wks thinking "is she.....?" I hid him well! I was in normal jeans till about 26/28wks.

And on the FB announcement of his birth there were people saying "must have missed your pregnancy announcement!" Nope. I just never announced.

Hey everyone! The spotting stopped yesterday afternoon, thank goodness! I think it might just be something that keeps happening to me on and off for a while. I’ll go back to the doctors next week like they said and see what happens from there. Took another test this morning which I think is slightly darker than the others and darker than control so I’m quite happy :)

Great to hear CookieDough! Great lines!
I had spotting at 3wks5d, then 4wks5d, then 5wks4d, so I took another test yesterday at 6wks3d and its still a strong positive, so I dont know what is going on but seems to be harmless so far! So maybe you are the same! :) good luck with your doctor visit!

So happy to log on and see this today!!

How's everyone feeling?

I have been crazy nauseous in the mornings was thinking it was from the pre-natals (i remember that with my son I had to take them at night)
so switch to take them before bed hoping that would fix the morning sickness. Well it worked for one day. However, after trying to get pregnant for so long and having so many setbacks... all of the symptoms (even the not so great ones) are welcome.

I have had crazy CM and been running to the bathroom as I too have a fear of it being blood. I'm so happy it isn't! AND the breast pain- I don't remember it being like this lol. But they look great- so I'll take it!!

Have a great day everyone, I am looking forward to a nice 4 day weekend!!

Well I had a little spotting again this morning, just the brown stuff. I have a feeling it’s going to be like this for a while. Took an IC this morning and the line was as dark as control! Which is great for an IC. I’m not that concerned anymore to be honest, I think as it’s just this browny stuff then it has to just be old blood filtering out from somewhere, and I had a lot of red spotting during my last cycle before I conceived so I think maybe my it has something to do with that. Either way, I’m back at the doctors next week to be referred to EPAU for a scan :)

No real symptoms yet, although I usually spent weeks 4-6 feeling perfectly fine and then from week 6 onwards I spend my days with my head in a bucket! So I probably have a couple of weeks yet before any real symptoms get me x

Heyyy ladies! Can I join?! Just got a positive test today!
I am due Sept 19th with baby #4! :happydance:

Hi and welcome! I'll add you to our list.

Pretty much on cue for me some brown on wiping today. I had it pretty much at the same time with both my others, so hopefully it's just a "normal thing" for me. Doesn't stop me worrying though. I have my scan on 18th, so that can't come quick enough now.

Hi and welcome! I'll add you to our list.

Pretty much on cue for me some brown on wiping today. I had it pretty much at the same time with both my others, so hopefully it's just a "normal thing" for me. Doesn't stop me worrying though. I have my scan on 18th, so that can't come quick enough now.

I hate the brown spotting! I know it’s totallu normally but it doesn’t stop the worry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->