~* September Sparkles 2018 *~

I think I spoke too soon, tests this am were almost totally negative although I can still see a little shadow, but opk's are getting lighter and lighter. Must be a chemical, I'm really crampy this am too. So bummed!! Happy & healthy 9 months to you all!! :flower:

I think I spoke too soon, tests this am were almost totally negative although I can still see a little shadow, but opk's are getting lighter and lighter. Must be a chemical, I'm really crampy this am too. So bummed!! Happy & healthy 9 months to you all!! :flower:

So sorry. Chemicals really suck. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Already said sorry elsewhere, but just wanted to say it again! That's the bad side of testing early, and part of me is convinced this is going to happen to me. Really hope next month is your month...

Thank you!! Hope yours is a sticky bean!

Hugs, lomelindi17. :hugs: I am sorry about your chemical. Those are heartbreaking.

I have got the worst insomnia, and have done since 4dpo. Tonight I just can't sleep. Don't remember this with any of my other pregnancies - the opposite if anything.

Fortunately I'm working nights the next few nights, but still not ideal...

So sorry lovely. Fingers crossed and :dust: for next month. X

*tentatively pokes head in*

Hi :) I got my BFP on 04/01/18 at 9 DPO. My lines have been progressing nicely (until this morning when my IC showed a really faint line until I tested again with more diluted urine later and got a nice dark line!)

This whole thing is so stressful! I’m just praying this baby sticks! I had a bit of spotting at 9&10 DPO but nothing since. And I think that may have been me checking my cervix did that, as it’s been very sensitive lately, even bleeding after dtd a few different times last month. (Had checked by doctor, nothing wrong just sensitive).

I’m terrified of losing this baby. I’m pretty confident this isn’t a chemical as my lines are nice and dark, however I had a late term miscarriage last year so every tiny thing scares me :(

My due date, providing this baby hangs around, will be 18th September (subject to change at scans)

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Attachments

• 385C0AE4-AE28-4AE6-9E9B-F9A3C40B1E27.jpg
    385C0AE4-AE28-4AE6-9E9B-F9A3C40B1E27.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
  • B64B912A-3FD6-488F-8F05-29BCAE296884.jpg
    B64B912A-3FD6-488F-8F05-29BCAE296884.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 7
Sorry to hear that Lomelindi17 good luck for next month! :hugs:

Congrats everyone :) praying for sticky beans for all of us.

I have reached 6 weeks today so i am excited that is further than last time! :) spotting seems to have stopped :happydance: (fingers crossed) so im just hanging out for my first scan on Saturday! This is gonna be a long week haha! :)

How is everyone going?

Sorry to hear that Lomelindi17 good luck for next month! :hugs:

Congrats everyone :) praying for sticky beans for all of us.

I have reached 6 weeks today so i am excited that is further than last time! :) spotting seems to have stopped :happydance: (fingers crossed) so im just hanging out for my first scan on Saturday! This is gonna be a long week haha! :)

How is everyone going?

I'm now officially late for AF and therefore a bit pregnant! Woo!

Currently feeling a bit torn, to be honest. I desperately want to enjoy being pregnant, but am also emotionally detaching myself because realistically I've got a higher than average chance of miscarrying. It's so difficult striking a balance!

Congrats on getting to 6wkd, and fingers crossed the spotting keeps away for the next 34wks!

I'm now officially late for AF and therefore a bit pregnant! Woo!

Currently feeling a bit torn, to be honest. I desperately want to enjoy being pregnant, but am also emotionally detaching myself because realistically I've got a higher than average chance of miscarrying. It's so difficult striking a balance!

Congrats on getting to 6wkd, and fingers crossed the spotting keeps away for the next 34wks!

I'm sorry you have a higher chance of miscarriage, hope it doesnt happen this time! I have been worried about losing this one the whole time so far and trying not to get too excited and ive only had the one MC, its so hard hey! :hugs:

Hi, can you please pop me on the list? I'm due 14th September and after 2 girls and a boy we are going to be team yellow this time xx

Hi girls!

I found out on Christmas day I am pregnant. Due roughly 6th September. We have one girl and one boy already so are staying team yellow this time around!

Finally got my dark positive this morning so I’m pretty happy! Due 18th September :)

No more testing for me otherwise I’m going to drive myself crazy!!!

H&H 9 months to everyone!

Attachments

• 3369705D-C950-46D9-AAB9-F4FE2DB58F33.jpg
    3369705D-C950-46D9-AAB9-F4FE2DB58F33.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 7
Yay congrats on your dark positive! I also had a dark positive (yesterday) after a few faint ones a week before xx its a great feeling to see a dark line

Attachments

• 5A6A0849-A2DA-4FF6-BC5F-7A82DEC4B48C.jpg
    5A6A0849-A2DA-4FF6-BC5F-7A82DEC4B48C.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 9
So exciting to see our little group growing! I hope I've put all the details into the first page list correctly, I was doing it on my phone tonight so hopefully it all looks fine.

I've officially hit the 6 week mark today too. I've had a few niggly little pains and things but I'm sure it's all just the expanding and moving etc. No spotting so that's good but I'm completely expecting something as I had it with the other two. Hanging for my scan on the 18th to see that everything is going ok, and I can relax for a minute and then of course I'll be worrying again!! Mother's life!

Has anyone told people yet? Obvs told my DH as soon as those super faint lines came up. Told my Mum on Christmas Day as she was here and I'd want her support with whatever happens. Also told my sister a few days after as she was off on a cruise for two weeks and we are pretty close. Other than that only one of my closest friends who knew we were going to be ttc straight out asked me so I couldn't hide it! We will be waiting until after the 12 week scan to tell the majority of people though, including our boys because I know my eldest won't be able to keep a secret!

Hope you're all traveling along ok.

Xx

Me too can't wait for the scan so i can relax a little! Today i have been having rib pain on one side and worrying incase of ectopic but from what i can see on google it sounds like its normal.

I have told dh obviously xmas day when i got the bfp then i told my sis on new years eve, she has a bub and is excited to have them be close in age. Then i told my best friend this weekend. Probs wont tell anyone else until 12wks ish though that will depend on if i get bad MS as might not be able to hide it from the work mates if i do haha. :rofl:

Hello ladies... I am so happy to be here! We were ttc for 2 years in June when we decided to thrown in the towel. I had a positive test in Oct (I was a few days late but not really tracking anything other than my period) that ended in bleeding a couple days later and negative tests. It was crazy emotional, fast forward to Christmas Eve... I was having some really strange dreams and my period was due that day or the next, so I really wasn’t late. I had a wondfo left from when we were activity ttc, so I peed on it and it was positive. I also had some digis from the October positive so I took one of those with smu- and IT WAS POSITIVE TOO!
I immediately called my SIL (she has been with me through this whole journey) so she was the first to know. Oops! Anyway I had to wait all day as DH was working and then we had dinner at his family’s house. Came home and I had wrapped up the test as a present. We laughed... we cried... it was an amazing moment that we shared!

This is baby #3 for us and we are going team yellow!

We have told parents and siblings, but not our kids! They wouldn’t keep a secret, and it would crush them should something terrible happen. My bloodwork and first scan were very promising, but I don’t want to get ahead of ourselves. I’m still so nervous as I have a history of mc. I have a scan scheduled for the 19th which I will be nearly 8 weeks then!

My fingers are crossed for a H&H 9 months. I’m due on the 1st but will most likely have a scheduled section earlier.

I am so happy to share this journey with all of you!

We’re not telling anyone until after 20 weeks, and even then it will only be close family. No one else is going to know until after baby is born. Our children are 5&2 so we aren’t even going to tell them. Our oldest was heartbroken when his baby brother never came home and I couldn’t do that to him again. I am so desperate to tell people and talk to others about this as I feel so scared and alone (DH works full time so we don’t get much time alone).

We’re not telling anyone until after 20 weeks, and even then it will only be close family. No one else is going to know until after baby is born. Our children are 5&2 so we aren’t even going to tell them. Our oldest was heartbroken when his baby brother never came home and I couldn’t do that to him again. I am so desperate to tell people and talk to others about this as I feel so scared and alone (DH works full time so we don’t get much time alone).

I cannot imagine that pain. I completely understand why you would want to keep it a secret.
We are all here for you and a healthy and happy 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->