~* September Sparkles 2018 *~

Any one ever heard of or used Milky Mamma LLC?? I’m considering looking into it before little bub makes their appearance...

LilFoosh yay for being scan date buddies! :lol: and yes I’ve been having palpitations, was told it’s due to extra blood flow being pumped round and normal.

Cat I hope your feeling better!

Cookie yeah it’s fine in pregnancy, highly recommend bran flakes and orange juice though I made them a daily thing and it made the world of difference! :)

I have also had some palpitations here and there. I was told the same as amytrisha- it's from the increase in blood volume.

Catmum hope your sons preop goes really well! And good luck with your scan!

Cookie hope your constipation clears soon! I have the form of IBS that alternates between constipation and loose BMs so as much as its so horrible and i hate it im glad that it clears itself when it changes to the other type usually once or twice a week! I also am either gluten intolerant or coeliac (Dr doesnt want me to get it checked further til after finished having kids as there are risks involved since its very invasive to find out) and Dr thinks I am probably lactose intolerant as well so if i eat either of those it can give opposite effects to my BMs which is really nasty IBS is horrible enough on its own!

LilFoosh I have the palpitations too and when it happens i look at my fitbit and see a really rapid heart rate like 130s to 150s despite resting and i can feel it pounding its horrible.. havent asked anyone about it though.. i kinda avoid medical people a lot and either ignore or google things :haha: so its good to hear its normal!

Good luck with your upcoming scans guys mine is tomorrow and i am so looking forward to it. Hubby is coming though whether he will make it in time from work is not definite at this stage lol i told him he better try hard cause its probably the last scan I'll get!

I've started feeling occassional definite kicks from bubba now so thats exciting!

Thanks ladies! I was told it's pretty normal as well but when they asked about frequency (at least twice a day) they decided to put me on a monitor for a couple of weeks, which is when I started getting nervous. I'm going to try to ignore it until I hear otherwise!

Cookie, how are you doing? Do you have an appointment coming up? And, sorry I don't remember if you said, when's your next scan (I know you just had one on the 4th)? I'm in my "scary zone" and IIRC yours is coming up too. :hugs: Also hope the infection cleared up!

Joybell, how are you doing? Did you find out what was going on with the discharge?

Mrscletus, I haven't heard of them. When I googled them though I saw some good reviews from last year, the recent ones are not so good though. :shrug:
https://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/march-2017-babies/topic/milky-mama-10.html

Cat, hope your LO is doing well!

GL tomorrow Lightning. FX DH will be able to take time for it.

Oh sorry I forgot to say! My son has hypospadias so he'd gunna be one unhappy dude, feeling a little better after the preop though,
Lightning I have my scan tomorrow aswell and I'm really nervous!! X

Hi all and GL to those having upcoming scans, I know of Catmum and Lightning having scans today so GL to you guys too. I'm having my next scan tomorrow morning, so I'll update you all then. We'll be finding out the gender tomorrow so I'm super excited.

Hope everyone is feeling well, or better if you're like me and haven't been feeling well. I have to admit that I am doing better with the MS this week than I have in the previous weeks.

:hugs: to all

Glad your feeling better Mickels, and gl for ur scan tomorrow x

Catmum hope your scan goes/went well today. I am just home from mine. Found out i have an anterior placenta which explains the infrequency of feeling movements. The tech had a hard time getting the angles he wanted cause bubba kept turning its back to us lol and with the placenta in the way made it hard too. But he got ebough after a whole hour haha! The good thing is i had to empty my bladder for him to be able to see much at all because of the placenta so that made it much nicer for me lol! I dont know why they still want me to drink a whole litre this far in!

Good luck with your scans tomorrow ladies!

Glad your scan went well Lightning!
Good luck to everyone else!
Glad the preop made you feel better Cat :hugs:

These hormones are killing me.. we find out Finleys school place on Monday and I’m a wreck! I keep crying and dreaming about it. I really want his first place but I think I’m gonna be a mess regardless of where he gets into.. I think he’ll get third choice personally. I just can’t believe how fast they grow!
Not sure if I’d be so emotional if I wasn’t pregnant :lol: I’d like to think I wouldn’t be this bad.

Cookie, how are you doing? Do you have an appointment coming up? And, sorry I don't remember if you said, when's your next scan (I know you just had one on the 4th)? I'm in my "scary zone" and IIRC yours is coming up too. :hugs: Also hope the infection cleared up!

I’m okay :) my anxiety is at an all time high but I’ve got another scan on the 24th which is the exact gestation Albie passed away so that should help to see this baby wriggling and being happy and healthy. Then my full anatomy scan on the 1st xx

Baby is doing really well everything measuring ahead at 20+5 days except the head which was 19+5 but she said that was fine a week either way of the due date, placenta is high at the back so all is good so far xx

Yay Cat!!! So glad baby is doing well. Any predictions on gender?

Catmum thats awesome baby is doing so well. Mine was measuring ahead as well. 4 days ahead of where they have decided as my due date (4th sept) however it doesnt surprise me as my LMP date is the 3rd and going by my 26 day cycles my doctor originally estimated the 1st as my due date lol. This scan would put it at 31st august which is pretty close to my original date but they will keep it as the 4th i think and i am keeping the 3rd for myself :haha: as i can't be bothered keeping up with the change in dates every time i have a scan!

It measured as 8th sept at 1st scan, 4th sept at 2nd scan, 1st sept at 3rd scan, now 31st august haha! Baby just likes to confuse them i think!

Mickels hope your scan went well today! :thumbup:

Amy hope it settles when you find out soon! How soon do you need to put them on lists for schools over there? Here in Australia it pretty much needs to be as soon as they are born unless you want them to go to the state school you are in the catchment of! My hormones have been getting more whacky too!

Tripped on something at work today and managed to catch myself before falling down but bumped my belly hard on my thigh as i stopped myself from falling and it hurt. But i have been feeling baby kicking all arvo every time i lie down (not felt this much movement in one day before at all!) so im thinking he or she is telling me they are still ok in there! :haha:

Sooooo.... Got back from my scan a while ago:happydance:, but I wanted to finish the gender reveal cards before I spoke to you guys, that way you are the first to see the final product. We are just super excited, no one even guessed right, but I'm just so happy he is healthy and very busy:happydance:

IMG_20180413_123136.jpg

Amy, that sounds stressful! It kind of works like that here but we happen to live in the feeding zone for the school we wanted, so it worked out for us. I hope you get into the one you want.

Cookie, the 24th isn't too far away! My days are this Monday & Tuesday so definitely feeling you on the anxiety front. :cry:

Sounds like it was a great scan, Cat! You must be feeling a lot better now.

Lightning, sounds like your scan went well too! Sorry about the fall, but very glad your baby is being reassuring. :hugs:

Mickels that's a beautiful card! Congrats on the boy! The rest of the scan went well?

My scan went pretty well, everything still looking great with the baby (another guess for boy, but baby was being uncooperative so still not confident) and fluid and cervix. But they said I have a fibroid...which I didn't know, so it's kind of freaked me out a bit. The doctor tried to reassure me that it'll be ok and when they are small (mine is 3 cmsx2 cms) they usually don't interfere at all. I'm just disappointed that my body doesn't seem to work properly and just keeps coming up with new issues. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->