~* September Sparkles 2018 *~

Congratulations Mickels!

Lightning - we apply the September before they turn 4 and they start the September before they turn 5 so a year later :) Finley will start this September. You get 3 choices..
In our catchment area there’s 6/7 schools lol that’s within a mile, we’re very lucky with such a wide choice of schools here I guess.

Amy, that sounds stressful! It kind of works like that here but we happen to live in the feeding zone for the school we wanted, so it worked out for us. I hope you get into the one you want.

Cookie, the 24th isn't too far away! My days are this Monday & Tuesday so definitely feeling you on the anxiety front. :cry:

Sounds like it was a great scan, Cat! You must be feeling a lot better now.

Lightning, sounds like your scan went well too! Sorry about the fall, but very glad your baby is being reassuring. :hugs:

Mickels that's a beautiful card! Congrats on the boy! The rest of the scan went well?

My scan went pretty well, everything still looking great with the baby (another guess for boy, but baby was being uncooperative so still not confident) and fluid and cervix. But they said I have a fibroid...which I didn't know, so it's kind of freaked me out a bit. The doctor tried to reassure me that it'll be ok and when they are small (mine is 3 cmsx2 cms) they usually don't interfere at all. I'm just disappointed that my body doesn't seem to work properly and just keeps coming up with new issues. :dohh:

Rest of the scan went amazing, thank you. Bubba kept moving about so it was difficult at first to see much, but our doctor wasn't having any of it and kept trying until we knew for sure. It was a really amazing experience

Congrats on all the great scans ladies - so exciting that everyone finding out now!!

I have mine Wednesday and am so looking forward to it, have had the week from Hell this week and needed something positive to keep me going!!

Thanks LilFooshFoosh! Baby is continuing to move again today feeling lots of little kicks whenever i am lying down and sometimes while up and about too! Im so happy to finally be feeling it with the anterior placenta!

So sorry to hear about your fibroid glad its small and hope it goes away for you!

Good luck with your scan waiting2c! Sorry to hear youve had a bad week hope next week is so much better for you :hugs:

Congrats Mickels and I love the card! So beautiful!

Amy, wow that's completely different to how it works here! Catchments for state schools dont cross over each other so the only way to pick a state school is to find one with extra spaces (very unlikely in most areas,) or move to a house in the catchment area. Otherwise of course we can pick a private school but with waiting lists you need to get in really early!

We got our letter today 2 days early and he’s got my first choice!! I am SO relieved!
Can finally calm down lol.

Weird I’ll be 2 weeks from being due when he starts, gonna be the size of a whale :lol:

Hey all congrats Mickels on finding out your baby is a boy and doing well!

Lightning glad baby was and is being active for u. I have suddenly had an increase in movements so I'm super happy just wish I had a fast forward button lol x

Hey all hope all is well been very quiet on here lately xx

We've had some pretty horrid weather this weekend! It's supposed to clear up in the next couple of days, but it's pretty gross out there right now...lots of slush and ice. :nope:

I'm Sooo glad that we don't have snow or ice anymore I hate that sort of thing x

I'm excited i just hit my 20week milestone :happydance: and feeling lots of movements and kicks in the afternoons and evening!

Hope your weather improves soon LilFooshFoosh ours is gearing up for winter but summer still hanging on its 15° celcius in the early morning but about 35° during the day!

Congrats Amy on getting your first choice! :happydance:

Hope everyone is going well!

Lightning my little wiggler is an evening kicker too but starting during the day now too lol x

I think I have another urine infection :( got an emergency appointment this afternoon at the doctors. I’m very uncomfortable down there, feeling sick, headaches, hot and sweating, and peeing a lot!

Need to get this sorted now, especially as I’m a week away from my scary period :(

Don't panic cookie or u will make it worse. Are you feeling baby move x

Thats great you feel it through the day now too catmum!

Cookie sorry to hear that hope it gets sorted quickly for you!

I had my antenatal appt today. Midwife was surprised im feeling movement every day already with anterior placenta. She says anatamy scan results are perfect nothing to worry about there. She checked heartrate and baby kicked the doppler really hard over and over lol i could feel it plus we could hear it! cheeky baby!

Happy 20 weeks Lightning! And thank you :hugs:
I also had an anterior placenta with my first born and felt movements from 15 weeks too :) not sure this time I haven’t been told yet.

Hope you get rid of the infection ASAP Cookie, plenty of fluids! Try not to panic yourself :hugs:

That sucks Cookie. Did they give you antibiotics last time? Hope you are getting it checked out.

I have an anterior placenta as well, this is the first time and it sucks :(

Wonderful news Lightning! congrats on being halfway.

I’ve been prescribed nitrofurantoin again. They dipped my urine and it had white cells so they want to treat me ASAP. It explains why I’ve felt so poorly since yesterday!

I have a scan on Monday so I need to keep calm until then. I’m hoping to feel movement soon. I’m used to not feeling it as I’ve had an anterior placenta all 4 times and never felt movement before 19/20 weeks. It sucks but at least it’s normal for me. But I really hope that I do start feeling definite movement sooner rather than later!

On the plus side, doctor listened with the doppler and heartbeat sounded good so that’s a good thing :)

Attachments

• BEA981AA-6E24-4620-BD4B-E17CD0135AA3.jpg
    BEA981AA-6E24-4620-BD4B-E17CD0135AA3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly