~* September Sparkles 2018 *~

The smell of fresh coffee when my DH brews it in the morning makes me want to heave, which is odd because I usually love that smell!
Mango and toast are my friends right now. Bloody prednisolone making me want carbs all the time. Last time, I gained 5kg by 12 weeks because of the steroids. I’ve got to take it easy now but I get so hungry and then I feel sick!

8 days until my scan. I’m 6 weeks today!

Cookie, that's how I have felt with all of my pregnancies. Certain things set me off feeling really bad, but for the most part it's just an icky feeling if I haven't eaten in a little while....like 30 minutes :haha:

:cry:
I went for my scan this morning, looks as though bub stopped growing at 6+6. There was no detectable heart beat. I'm sad but you know I think I sorta knew something wasn't right because of the dates being out with that first scan and the HR being a bit low.

I see the Dr Monday to see where to from here.

Obviously I won't be able to run this thread, is there someway to transfer the management to someone else?

I’m so sorry Poppie.

I had a massive bleed last night and am just waiting to find out if they can get me a scan today or if I have to wait until Monday. My cervix was closed so they said there is still a chance it is ok.

I am so so sorry Poppie :nope: if you need anybody to speak to feel free to PM me :hugs:

I’m not sure about the thread, I think you’d have to speak to wobbles xx

Ellie, I hope everything goes well with you. Must be so scary for you :( xx

:cry:
I went for my scan this morning, looks as though bub stopped growing at 6+6. There was no detectable heart beat. I'm sad but you know I think I sorta knew something wasn't right because of the dates being out with that first scan and the HR being a bit low.

I see the Dr Monday to see where to from here.

Obviously I won't be able to run this thread, is there someway to transfer the management to someone else?

I’m so sorry Poppie, sending massive hugs xxx

:hugs: Poppie, I'm so sorry for your loss. If no one else has taken it, you can ask to have the thread transferred to me.

Ellie, I hope you got in for your scan and are OK.

So so sorry to hear poppy!!! :cry: :hugs:

I dont know how to transfer the thread, hopefully an administrator can sort it for you!

Oh gosh poppy I am so so so sorry. Thinking of you x

Thanks everyone. I'm doing ok. I decided we needed to get out today with our boys and do something so that was a good distraction. No pain or anything yet, which is both good and bad. See my Dr in the morning. I feel awful saying it, and I'm scared but hopefully all will be sorted asap as I just want to move on. Definitely want to ttc again although I will be petrified.

I've messaged one of the admins to see what can be done with the thread. I'll let you know.

I hope you're all doing well. Xx

Don’t feel awful Poppie, it’s completely normal to want it ‘over with’ :hugs: I hope you manage to start TTC again very soon xx

I’ve had some more brown spotting and a bit of on and off pain :( I know there’s something at about 6 weeks that your placenta attaches or something? I remember having a one off bit of brown spotting at about 7 weeks with my daughter but I hadn’t had any previously so I wasn’t concerned. But as I’ve had it on and off since day 1 I’m a little more concerned this time.
I’m still very nauseous :( and a bit constipated (which I know can contribute to the pain).
I’m really hoping my scan on Thursday goes okay but I’m going in open minded that maybe this isn’t my rainbow baby x

I had an emergency scan today and we saw a hb. Taking things carefully for a bit.

AH Cookie, praying for good news Thursday!! :hugs:

Ellie that’s brilliant news, you rest up the best you can I hope you feel a little reassured now you’ve seen a little hb <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->