~* September Sparkles 2018 *~

Cool, glad to hear its stopped now, it would so nerve wracking!

Not too long to wait for the next one, how far will you be then, about 7 weeks?

Glad to hear your spotting has stopped CookieDough, fingers crossed for the next scan.

My spotting is intermittent, just a little bit here and there on wiping. Not AS scary now I've seen that heartbeat but I do wish it would go away.

I hope everyone has a good weekend, try and put your feet up if you can!

Cool, glad to hear its stopped now, it would so nerve wracking!

Not too long to wait for the next one, how far will you be then, about 7 weeks?

Yes 7 weeks :) so will be no need for an internal and should see a lovely heartbeat x

Ladies!!! It’s all happening.
Got to see my little pumpkin seed and hear her heart rate! 160 bpm!! I’m definitely thinking girl, but who knows and we are still team yellow!

They changed my due date just a bit to the 2nd based on size. The Sep 1st due date was my calculations so I am going to go with theirs! Not that a day makes that much difference in the big scale.

Cookie-so glad the spotting stopped for you, I have heard of ladies having a sensitive cervix and bleeding like you described. I would just take it easy and not push yourself.

We are seriously considering telling the kids this weekend! Am I crazy for telling them this early? I don’t know how much longer I can keep it a secret especially from my 11 yo daughter- she’s like my best friend!

Cookie, glad it's stopped. With my DD I had spotting whenever they did a cervix check, which was every week during 2nd tri (it was after our loss). Sounds similar. Hope time flies for your next appointment.

mrscletus, that's great! You aren't crazy for wanting to tell. I would, except my kids are too young to keep a secret.

Booked my appointment, it's not until Feb 13th. I'm sure it will fly. I'm POAS again tomorrow, my second CB digi. As long as it doesn't say 1-2 I'll be happy.

Cookie- glad the spotting has stopped!

Mrs- how lovely you got to see the heartbeat! I would say tell your kids if you want to. I would have a very hard time not telling once I've seen a heartbeat!

Lil- I'm sure that feels so far away! Hope you get a good result on the so go!

Anyone else have symptoms come and go? I have had some mild nausea on and off and boobs are slightly sore at times. Also some mild cramps occasionally- feels like AF cramps and makes me worry!

Amber- my nausea is off and on, but my breasts are tender all the time!! It’s terrible! Other than that I can’t complain.

Hi ladies,

Mind if I join? I am new to posting so hopefully I am in the right place! Based on last period my due date would be Sept 27th! (I am a September baby myself 😋)

We were planning to get serious about trying for our first after our vacation first week of Jan but I knew I was ovulating on vacation. I didn’t expect that we would get pregnant first try! I got a light positive Jan 17th which was one day prior to af and then tested again this morning and got a line darker than the control line! Ive had sore bbs and mild cramping from the start and I was hungry non stop until the nausea started today! Sorry for the long story, it just feels good to tell someone!

Congrats to all! Praying for Happy and healthy 9 months to us all!

So many scans and excitement! Congratulations to everyone who saw their little ones this week.

I’m waiting for a call from the clinic to book in my 7 week scan. I’m so grateful to them for offering this, as I would have to wait until 12 weeks otherwise so I’d have ended up paying for a reassurance scan. Did I tell you that the clinic who were doing my ivf love us so much that they are offering us 2 free scans to monitor this miracle natural pregnancy until the NHS care takes over. I’m so grateful to them. Carrie is my fertility nurse and she is my hero. She texted yesterday and said she would ring in the afternoon but obviously something came up so I’m hoping to hear tomorrow.

Pregnancy insomnia sucks. I remember this from last time. I’m so tired all the time, go to bed at 10 and go to sleep then now I’m wide awake at 12.45. My little boy usually sleeps though so I hate waking for no reason because I need the energy to entertain him in the day!
I love love love being pregnant, but these first few weeks are so tough until it is all confirmed and you can breathe. I did another digi on Thursday and still got 2-3 even though my beta was in the 3+ range the day before. I’m probably going to do another one tomorrow but these digi weeks indicators are expensive!

Anyway, just popping in to catch up. Sorry I won&#8217;t be as active in here as I&#8217;d like but Finlo is very high maintenance at the moment and my husband is working crazy hours. Love to you all <3

Hi Gals!

I'm popping in from TTC January 2018. Got my BFP on 15 January and a positive CB digital on 16 January. I'll be due September 27th (but I know that might probably change). This will be our #1 bub. I had a bad experience with a doctor yesterday so I had to get a new one, will be doing bloods on Tuesday.

We'll probably find out the gender, when the time comes, but I'll be happy with either a boy or a girl, as long as the little bub is healthy

Congrats to every single one of you, may you have a H&H 9 months

Welcome and congrats to our newbies. So exciting!! I've added you to our first page. Every now and then please double check I have your information right in there, you never know what my preggo brain my add, move, wipe when I'm trying to update our list! haha.

I'm so tired today! We had lunch out for mine and a friend's birthday next week, a tiny bit of shopping and not much else but I'm exhausted! It's also been fairly hot here (though thankfully cooled off much more tonight) so that has probably knocked me around a little more than usual too.

x

Sorry to be a pain Poppie, but can you please change my due date to September 25? That's the date the doctor's office and the midwives' office have given me. :flower:

Congrats to all of you who have gotten to see heartbeats, that's the greatest! Hoping there are many more beautiful heartbeats to come.

Sorry for those who are having spotting scares. The only pregnancy I ever had anything like that was with DS (a bit of brown discharge at week 6) and everything was fine. With my 2 MMC's I never had so much as a spot of blood... so blood isn't necessarily bad and lack thereof doesn't always mean that everything is fine.

That's so nice that you're getting free scans elliecain. If my HCG ever gets to 2000 I'll be getting several too because I've had 3 losses. Hope your digital goes to 3+ soon! With DS I still got a 2-3 on the day my HCG came back at 4278, so not sure how reliable they are!

Stressful week for me. Got my HCG done on Tuesday and it was rock bottom low at 51. However got it done Friday and it had risen to 206, so a 36.24 hour doubling time. I'm still concerned though. My numbers were low my last pregnancy too and I ended up miscarrying due to baby having Trisomy 15...so I'm worried about another chromosome problem.

Fit_Mama, that is great doubling time. Try to stay positive and know that it is out of your hands. There is every chance this will go on and be successful. It&#8217;s horrible being PAL though. Every time I go to the loo, I&#8217;m scared to wipe. My mc happened first thing in the morning when I woke covered in blood and it still haunts me 2.5 years later. I have to really concentrate to avoid expecting it again. BUT, with my son, I made the decision to be positive because I didn&#8217;t want to wreck the start of a successful pregnancy. You can&#8217;t jinx things and being positive will feed off itself. Easier said than done though, I know.
Here are some mantras I found during the early days of my son&#8217;s pregnancy, when I was working on my positivity. I hope they might be helpful for someone, myself included!::

https://i66.tinypic.com/2ljgkec.jpghttps://i65.tinypic.com/t5j1ub.jpg

So I got 3+ on the digi yesterday. I was 5+2 so I decided I&#8217;d waited long enough. I was so relieved to see it though.

My GP messed up a prescription and I&#8217;m nearly out of cyclogest. After trying 8 local chemists, I finally turned up at an antenatal clinic in the hospital and they managed to track some down. I&#8217;ve got to go back at 9am today to collect it. I probably don&#8217;t even need it, but my clinic advised it and I&#8217;m not taking any risks. It was a stressful day though, as DH was working so I had to lug Finlo around with me and he picked up on my anxiety and started planking when I tried to put him in the pushchair. So much for not lifting heavy things, I had to put him in the sling!!! Anyway, all good now.

I&#8217;m awake again. I remember this insomnia from last time and it goes on for a while, so I&#8217;m just trying not to stress and using the awake time to catch up on internet stuff I can&#8217;t do while Finlo is awake.

I&#8217;m still in disbelief. It still seems utterly impossible that this happened and I&#8217;m absolutely over the moon.

HI ladies :wave: can I join?

I had a loss in December and hadn’t had a period since so tested and I’m pregnant again straight away, obviously feeling incredibly nervous and from what I’ve read you guys are totally understanding of that :hugs:
I’d appreciate not to be put on the due date page til I’ve had a scan (I just hate ending up the one with an angel next to their name :( )

Praying for us all a sticky baby this time around!!

Hi everyone! So, I can’t quite believe that I belong here, but I’d love to join you all - my EDD based on LMP is 23rd September :)

So my story is that I have a son who was 4 in September, and we have been NTNP ever since. It took us ages to get pregnant the first time, so I guess I just thought that another baby wasn’t on the cards, but here we are! I’m 38 in May, so guess that puts me in the ‘older mum’ category now!

I got my BFP yesterday (and today, you know, to be sure!), but already I’m feeling it exactly like the first - Jeans not fitting well already, slight nausea and the urge to sleep at random times.

Looking forward to getting to my 12 week scan, I am exactly 5 weeks today and I remember how long the next 7 are!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, congratulations to you all!!x

Hi Alice and welcome to the group! Congratulations on your bfp. I&#8217;m rubbish at waiting for scans, so I&#8217;m really lucky that I&#8217;m being given 2 free scans by the clinic who would have done the IVF had I not fallen naturally! I have my first one on 2nd February and then another 2 weeks later. Then it&#8217;s only 2-3 weeks until the NHS one.
Last pregnancy I had growth scans in the third tri because it was an IVF pregnancy. However, I&#8217;ll probably get them again because Finlo stopped growing around 36 weeks and was born very ill so I&#8217;ll be pushing for added monitoring in the third tri.
Can you get a private reassurance scan done? They do them near me for £89 from 6 weeks onwards.

Welcome amytrisha and alice1234 and congrats!!

No worries about not being put on the first page amy, we'll do that when you're ready.

Yes, completely understanding about the worry and anxiety of these first few weeks (several weeks!). I'm still having brown spotting and although I know, it's just brown, old blood and "normal" for me does not do anything for my worries. I'm off to the Dr tonight to follow up on my scan from last week and secretly hoping she'll refer me for another one soon. It's all a bit tricky with Drs and work for me at the moment because my usual Dr is away until the end of Jan so I've seen 2 different ones so they don't really "know" you and I can't take time off work to just pop in for a scan because of the nature of my work it's not as easy as that. To add to that, we have a public holiday this Friday so I'm hoping if she does refer me I could get in for a scan on the weekend somewhere.

Sorry for the ramble, it's just good to be able to put things down somewhere.

xx

Welcome and Congrats amytrisha and alice1234, may you both experience a H&H 9 months

Welcome everyone!! It&#8217;s so nice and exciting to be able to share these experiences with you all!!

How is everyone feeling? I have been having a lot of nausea lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"