****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi everyone!
LOve the bump apaton!!
Welcome Becs!!!!!!

I had my 28 week appointment today, I have to go and see a consultant on Monday morning because of what happened with my dad, him and both my brothers have tested positive for this prothrombin thingy which apparently is genetic and can cause the blood to clot randomly! Dad is on warfarin for life, I have to go to get another opinion, to have a screening for it and to see if it changes the kind of care I get from now on! CHances are I'll have to have the stomach injections for a few days after the birth and will have to wear the flight stocking things when in labour, we'll see what comes of it!

Other than that though, funday height 27 1/2 cm so spot on with my dates, she said baby is just compact in there and that's why I still don't really have a bump! Starting to wonder if I'll ever have one! Bloods done, heard the heart beat again :cloud9:

Hope everyone is well xxx

Well done Apaton for uploading your bump pic :happydance:

Your bump looks gorgeous!!!! so neat!!

I'm going to need to help with deciding exactly what we get for Amy with this money girlies... I was thinking to go with the star and flowers? Does anyone have any particular ideas/suggestions?? (I hope Amy doesn't read this bit!)

Apaton that is a fabulous bump honey..you should be proud to show it off!!!!
Glad your appointment went well Louise. x

Just popped on for a quick rant...sorry!:blush:

Basically I have just got back home and have a voice message left by the clinic midwife with my glucose test levels.

My 1st fasting bloods came back at 5.6 then after the lucozade and 2 hours later it was 4.6. Great I thought as last time the cut off was something like 6.5....BUT NOOOOO they have lowered it 5.1!!! So my fasting one is 0.5 over and my 2 hours after is great!

I have to now wait until Tuesday to find out what the obs doc and the diabetes doc say but I bet they will treat me like I have gestational diabetes...:cry:

Gutted isnt the word! Dont get me wrong I actually fully expected that I would get it this pregnancy but to have such low levels and THEN find out they have lowered their cut off is gutting....really put a damper on my day.

Sorry for having a whinge just needed to vent really...going to have crisps to console myself :haha:

Will be back on later when LO is in bed...

Oh and the bump pic is gorgeous...I just look like a whale:shrug:

Emma.xx

Louise: So happy to hear your app. went well!! Keep us posted after your next opinion!

Elmaxie: So sorry to hear about your results! :-( Especially since you thought you had done so well! I have my GTT on Friday...kinda nervous about it. :-(

Well ladies I just came bacl from seeing my midwife as well. My meeting wasn't great like all my others. Nothing major...just a bunch of little things. Everything is fine with baby...but mommy has a few issues. Anyway, I don't want to go on and on about it here, but I did update my journal if anyone is crazy enough to read my rant on there! lol!!

Have a good day ladies!

xo

Louise i hope everything is ok when you get your second opinion and glad baby is growing well :thumbup:

im happy to go with whatever for amy star and /or flowers sound good :flower:

oh emma :hugs: i hope your crisps cheered you up :dance:

mama bird hope your ok :thumbup: and glad baby is well:)

im going to remove my nakedness now :rofl: haha xx

Gorgeous bump apaton :wohoo: looks fab!!

Emma :hugs: thats poop!!

Its gorgeous Apaton, you should wanna show it off!!

ohoh this was neary on the 3rd page :cry:

hope you ladies are well, im writing on both tris :haha:

my 4d scan tonight sooooooooooooooooooooo excited :wohoo::wohoo: xx

WOOOHOO for the 4d scan!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

oh wow i bet your excited hunni

Carnt wait to see the fantastic pic's later xxx

*Peeps head round door* :argh: Can't believe I'm here, the last chapter!

Think this sum's pregnancy up quite well...

https://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/749/749287ockxrdo3y2.jpg

if it works!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"