• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Louise, that happened to me too! The cat curled up on my belly and everytime the baby kicked he looked at my belly like whaaat?! he was so confused bless him lol

Hello Ladies! I haven't been on for quite sometime, thought I would check in on everyone! Can't believe it's already 3rd tri time! I feel like time is just flying by, hope everyone is doing lovely!

Morning...

Well I am finding it harder and harder to sleep. My hips get so sore at night if I dont move regularly...which when your knacked and out of it can be hard:dohh:

I must have missed to Amy thing....can someone point me in the direction?? I would love to give something too!:blush:

Well its another rubbish rainy day here...wish I had never bought the mini green house thing as it hasnt stopped pouring with rain since:shrug:

Well I better go so OH can get back on here...I only came on to check my emails:haha:

Louise men can be so thoughtless...:hugs: Its made so much worse by hormones...my OH got it in the neck for buying me "wrong" chocolate last night...I was so upset with him and he thought he had done something nice. Today I feel very ungrateful:dohh:

Oh F&C hope you have a great holiday!

Emma.xx

yay i'm finally allowed in here :) I feel properly pregnant now lol! xxx

congrats third tri people:wohoo:

fish and chips have a fab holiday :yipee:

mrskeene hope your well :wave:

emma my hips are sore 2 and my lower back, i feel like my bump has sprouted ill put a pic on but beware im half naked :rofl: the amy thing Louise was sorting it if you pm her she will help you out :hugs: xx

i removed it lol was too self concious ill take another 1 later haha x

itz coz im covering my chest with my hands, ill wait till ive got a top on lol :blush: :haha: xx

Show it Mrs! It can't be worse than the bra and knickers ones I took last night which I might just post for weirdness value if I get the guts up! My bump looks sooooo weird!

Aww Apaton!!!!

I can now officially come in!!

yay becs :wohoo:
lol ill wait till oh gets home and he can take one with a top on :haha: xx

:wave: to all new third tri ladies.
Finally, we have some more to join us!!! xx

:hi: ladies

Awww apaton im sure your pic looked fab!! get it posted :)
I agree i think i should get one of them wedge pillows, i keep pinching
OH's pillows :haha:

lol Fish&Chips im sure your bum aint that big (you should see mine:blush:) Have a fab time hunni xxxx

Lousie3512uk lol your poor kitty kat xxx

:hi: to everyone who has moved over to 3rd tir

I wondered when you gals were gonna arrive !!! I've been here waiting for a day already !!!

Welcome to the newly arrived 3rd Tri ladies!!!!

And Apaton: Show us the bump!! Show us the bump! lol!!!!
I'm sure you look fantastic!

Well I just popped on here to say good morning! I have a meeting with my MW in an hour. Getting my papers so I can my GTT done Friday. Ugh!!

Fill you all in later!

xo

Awwwe! Apaton! Your bump is gorgeous!! It's all nice and tidy!! I think it looks fab! You should see my naked bump shots! lol

xo

apaton it's gorgeous!! Love it! Go back to second tri and look at my Easter Egg one I posted it's hilarious!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->