• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

LOL F&C I bet your arse isn't massive at all!! Have a lovely time in menorca x

Emma that's so good about your minuscule weight gain! I have gained 13lbs so far and I was overweight to begin with!!! Mind you, I gained most of them in the first tri as I quit smoking and replaced it with haribo lol

MamaB I'll go and have a look at your poll.

Glad everyones various appts have gone well, I have my 28 week MW appt tomorrow and I'm hoping I get my usual nice midwife this time!

xx

Helloooooo everyone!! Hope you're all well today :)

THank you for the payments, we're up to about £50 and there are still a few people promising money so hopefully we will be able to get something really lovely for Amy, she certainly deserves it!!

I have a midwife appt tomorrow afternoon too, and because I work an hours drive away in Beccles, I have to have the whole afternoon off work..... oh well never mind eh!! Means I'll miss a meeting all about reports... I'm fed up of hearing about them as it is, as I teach music I teach everyone in the school, so have over 400 to write! I've currently done about 175 and have a week and a half to finish them!!

Oh what a shame Louise, a 1/2 day off! lol My appointment is first thing so I have to go into work afterwards... damn it!

Btw, did you get my payment ok? I sent it from my hubbys paypal as I never actually set mine up properly lol. Like I said in the message, if you need any more then let me know and I'll happily top up x

hey all.im here, finally!!@emzywemzy, hi how u doing? both team pink!!:happydance:

Elixir! I have been wondering where you were! Happy 27 weeks for yesterday! Yay both team pink, how exciting :pink: How are you feeling? x

Louise i just transfered money did u get it? it was from seanpaton as my paypal still isnt working :grr: xx

@emzywemzy,hun, was TERRIBLy sick for a bit, but now much better!!!im soooooo excited abt our princess, hubby over the moon!:))) now im doin way better. how abt u??how much shopping, hv u gotten done?

F&C SOOOOOO jealous :lol: Have an awesome time :)

Emma glad your day wasnt too awful and :wohoo: on weight and carseat :)

Apaton yes I got it thank youuuu!

I feel annoyed with DH... probably hormonal... but not had anything all day, not a text or anything, then I log onto facebook and he's managed to accept 2 or 3 friend requests.... using his phone!! Surely he could have sent me a text in the time he did that :( I just rang and he was all whispery saying he couldn't talk as he was on task (playing army)... I feel really tearful about it! Bloody hormones!!

Bloody hormones indeed Lou, but bloody husbands too!! Grrr sometimes they do my head in!

Ooops look I snuck into third tri again, and it's not time yet!!

Glad the money is mounting for Amy, nice to be able to send her something from the stars. xx

THey can just be so thoughtless! Bless, he's usually very good and I am lucky, but .... grrrrr!! Hee hee

MY MATERNITY JEANS ARRIVED FROM VERBAUDET TODAY, THEY ARE LUURVELY!! Oops sorry just realise caps lock was on but can't be bothered to re type it! Laziness at its best eh!

Ha ha no it just looks like you REALLY love the jeans!! Hee hee!!

Oooh Becs you'll be in here for real tomorrow!! So exciting!! x

I know Asher!!! Won't be long til we are all over here!!

Yeah Becs, go back to second tri till tomorrow you're not allowed in here!!!!!! Hee hee only joking!!

Whoop whoop kitty!

I love verbaudet....they have some such gorgeous stuff on there!!

I'm officially grumpy again now, Jason (the parakeet) has just done a poo on my curtain.. he's usually so well behaved! Well at least the rabbit is leaving the dog alone tonight!!
Oooohhh I forgot to tell you!! I was laid in bed last night with the covers off watching my belly move (whenever the baby moves, my belly is moving).... the cat was sat there next to me wondering what the hell was going on, climbed on to my belly to lie down, Lilia kicked and the cat jumped a mile!!! It was sooo funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->