****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Mine isnt as good as yours its really blurry as baby was REALLY burried into the placenta :nope:

Louise :hugs: sorry hun that doesnt sound fun at all.

Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Ive been out of town and came back to third trimester...why do I feel like its going to be an uphill battle from here on out?

:rofl: I feel like that too.. i have SUCH a busy time until the middle of July and then nothing :cry: all toddlers and classes my LO and I do end for summer and i will be massive and stuck at home with a screaming toddler :nope:

Aww apaton I can't get over how clear your scan is! The video is lovely and your baby looks lovely and happy in there :flower:

If anyone would like to watch my scan I've uploaded it to photobucket :happydance:

(removed link as realised it has my dob and personal details all over it, but if you'd like to see it then pm me and I'll send you the link! :flower: )

Hope you're all having a lovely evening... I'm sooo happy it's the weekend I'm shattered! Just cooking a yummy chilli for a very late tea!

Catch you all later

xx

Morning!

Well I have been up since 04:30am...when I woke up in a large warm puddle in bed.:cry: I got up and my jammie bottoms were sodding and the bed was soaking too...think its just wee and have a pad on with nothing since but I have to call triage back at 7am to let them know if I have anything else and what they want me to do. But the mw was lovely and recons its just pee as I have just had a great nights sleep (Nathan never woke up once...well I beat him to it as he slept until 6am) so obviously wasnt waken at 3/4am by him when I usually go pee too. So all in all we are thinking I just peed the bed:haha: but may have to go in to be double checked. Typical as OH is working 7am until 3pm and my dad has just been in hospital yesterday and today I have a police open day event that I am going to with my mum...:dohh:

So thats me really a crappy wake up call but a positive in that Nathan slept 7:30pm unitl 6am! Cant win :shrug:

Will come back and let you know if I am just a pee the bed (which I hope I am!)

Oh its also kinda scared me into realising how un organised I am (well there isnt much else to do bar think/worry at that time of day!)...this time with Nathan I had my bags almost done and this time I have done nowt...no clothes washed, room not finished nothing! Better get a shake on I think!

Emma.xx

Knock knock, can I come in?! 27 weeks today! :happydance:

Apaton and Emzy, your videos are both just adorable. Mad how you can see every detail of your babies' faces! So lovely!! It makes me want to get a scan myself, but DH point blank refuses!!

Emma I hope things are okay for you with the wet thing! I hope it's just pee, sounds like it!

Can't believe I am in third tri! Seems like this is going on forever, but we're in the last stretch!! Yippee!!

I had a mop chop and colour last night, my hairdresser comes to the house now, I originally used to go to the salon but it's much cheaper now! I feel so much better for a cut and colour! She reminded me I need to book in for 8 weeks time to be all ready for the little one! That time will fly!

I am trying to get DH to put our cot up today so I can organise the baby's room better, at the moment it just looks like a dumping ground for baby stuff.......

Have a good day everyone. :hugs:

Oh no Emma, hopefully its nothing more than a wee xxxx Like the mw said you probably slept so well. I too am quite unorganised, we haven't really bought that much, pram we pick up in August, no car seat. I don't know why I haven't got everything tbh, I am normally so organised!!

Thanks guys!

Called mw back and she is fairly happy its just wee (even though there seemed to be gallons of it:blush:) but I have to wear a pad and keep an eye out through out today for any more or any pains etc etc...
As horrible as it is gonna sound am glad its wee:blush:

Soooo how is everybody elses weekend starting??

Oh I cant wait for us to finish painting the babys room, maybe get a curtain pole and curtains up...oh yeah a carpet lol then all the baby stuff out the loft...then there is the washing of the bags and bags of clothes...lol with Nathan I was so organised re clothes and hosp bag and generally stuff (we never had a room for him as we were in a 1 bed flat but had his crib ready etc etc)

I think we got his buggy in the feb before he was born (He was born April) but that was more of it it arrived early in the shop.
We have a double buggy this time which we bought before we even started ttc no2 as we saw it on Gumtree really cheap so swooped!:happydance:

Hopefully OH will get the baby car seat I won on ebay today and I can be less worried lol....

Dunno about were you are but the sun is out and shining and has been for ages...(helpful when you have bedding to wash!)

Better go and see what my boy is getting up to as he is very quiet...

:hugs:

Emma.xx

:wave: hey Asher

:hugs: Emma hope everything is ok.

Emzy that scan is fab :thumbup:

Asher welcome to 3rd tri :wohoo: and also to any1 else who has moved over today :wohoo:

elmaxie glad it they think it was wee , these babies dont half worry us :hugs:

becs i have no car seat either i need to get a move on :haha:

morning every1 else :flower: xx

Emma, glad it seems it was just wee! How worrying for you though. I have to say, I have come extremely close to wetting the bed on several occasions after a swift kick to the bladder so have started wearing tena lady all the time now. How glamorous pregnancy is!

Yay welcome Asher and happy 27 weeks!

Happy 29 weeks apaton, blob and me!!! Can you believe next weekend we will be 30 weeks?

Suns out here today and we're having a BBQ... it was meant to be just us and 2 friends but it seems to have grown to about 10 people now! I feel like a right grump, but I don't really want a houseful of drunk people all day and night! It's not so bad as Matt isn't drinking either and he's promised to kick everyone out if they stay too late. We're the first out of our group of friends to have a baby, so I think everyone just thinks I'm boring at the moment!

xx

Emzy, what you just said about people thinking you're boring because you can't drink etc is just how I was this time 6 years ago when we were the first in our group to have a baby. I felt like I had grown another head! This time round I don't care!! :haha:

Thanks to everyone for all the welcomes and waves! It feels good to be in third tri!!

Its quite nice here too :wohoo: not hot just warm but still its nice :)
Yaay for 29 weeks i hadnt even noticed :rofl:
:lol: I'm quite impressed how organised iam...i have to buy my hammock thing and then i'm all done...well except then i will do the 'extras' :rofl:

me neither :wacko: aweek tomorrow will be single figures 9 weeks 6 days arrghhhhhhhhhhh lol xx

Yay congrats Ashley and Sarah on your 29 weeks! Wow, a week away from 30! That's so good! See how I remembered your names, it won't happen again it was just one of those weird moments hee hee!

haha asher i know hardlley any1s name :haha:

i know u beat me on bejewlled all the time how do u get that score lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back