****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Morning Everyone! Hope you are doing ok!:thumbup: This is my firstpost in Third Tri still cant believe it!!!!!!!! total shock!

@Louise I would say a Maxi Dress OH got me a really nice one the other day, its maternity but I reckon I would wear it after the baby is born. I find them so comfy!

@Asher I WONT even say how much I weigh I wish I was your weight now I feel like a Ball with a head a legs :wacko:

Little A your bump is lovely! And your cute dog in the background awww!

I keep banging into things as well, especially my desk at work and I have a constant bruise on my bump! x

Morning all!!

Happy 28 weeks to me! Yippeeee!

I have to say, I'm getting a little concerned over lack of weight gain... I weigh the same now as I did at my 7/8 week booking in appointment.... I had very bad sickness and food aversions etc in first tri and first half of second tri, but surely there should be some weight gain by now?! I'm STILL not noticeably pregnant! I'll take a picture later, I tried yesterday but batteries have run out in the camera!!

I'm off out now to buy birthday presents, fathers day presents and hopefully a maxi dress for the mess do! Fun times!

afternoon ladies jsut a flying visit im going visiting happy 28 weeks louise, welcome to 3rd tri other ladies :dance: ill catch up later :flower: xx

Hi girlies

Here is my 29 week bump and I've included my 23 week bump in the same top (first pic). What do you all think?

xx

Attachments

• bump23.jpg
    bump23.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
  • bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
gorgeous bump! your LO has definately grown lots =) xxx

Hello!

What gorgeous bumps ladies...to think what the "bumps" were like in 1st tri to now:happydance:
5 Miles....jeez I would be so sore and have to sit down every few mins. Well done you.
I must say with Nathan I was fine until I stopped work and started to take it easy...thats when I started to seize up and hurt so this time I will try and do things rather than vegetate!

Just popping on quickly today. Am totally shattered after our montser boy refused to go to sleep last night and we had to get his cot back out and do controlled crying...luckily he gave up and slept after only 10 mins. I on the other had was a wreck and blubbing all over the place.:cry: Then I did the same for his nap again today but he only slept 20 mins and is now giving it big zzzz on the couch after falling alseep in the car on the way home from my mums. But gonna keep at it. Luckily (so far) he only kinda wakes a little once during the night just now and last night my OH just lay him back on his pillow and he slept until 6am.

Am trying not to think about my "wee" happnings yesterday but its playing on my mind alot...I mean am sure it probably was wee as I had no more "dampness" at all but I have this voice at the back of my head saying but what if it wasnt? Would I have pains by now if it had of been? Would baby be moving different/more/less etc etc....I have a scan on Tuesday at 1pm anyways so will hopefully get reassurance then. But what if it has been my waters other than the risk of infection will a baby be ok for a few days?? Sorry for my crappy negative questions....its all just whirling in my head:shrug:

Kinda wish I had said I was a bit damp so I could have been checked over...I mean when my waters went with Nathan I was on a hospital loo in labour and put a pad on and they couldnt test that some how (I dont think it was damp enough) so the mw got snippy and said she would examin me and see if "I really thought my waters had gone" ie she never believed me:shrug:
See its dangerous to think.

Love to you all.

Emma.xx

aww thanks girls! Louise your bump will pop out soon. You must have ultra strong muscles and will probably spring back into shape as soon as you give birth, whereas I had a flabby tummy to begin with lol x

Hia all, just got home from work. hope everyone is ok???

Fab bumps Emzy and littleAurora i think mine is slowly starting to look more rounded
now yay

I know Louise i can not find a maternity maxi dress anywhere, been to mothercare, Debanhams, newlook, next dunno where else to look?? xxx

Louise, what about this one from Next? I think it's really pretty https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/search/15/1?extra=sch&n=women

Ohh and I know it's not a maxi dress, but how cute is this sun dress https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/wom...y > Women > Dresses

Also, from new look https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/maternity/tribal-print-maxi-dress_190348409?productFind=search

and a couple on asos https://www.asos.com/Women/Maternity/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=5813

xx

Emzy I have just been looking at that green floral one from next! Think I might go for it!

By the way, please don't go thinking I had ultra strong stomach muscles, whatever reason my bump isn't popping, that isn't it!!! It was soft and flabby and ultra un-toned!!

I think it's really pretty and would look perfect for a festival theme! x

:wohoo: I'm Here!!!! :wohoo:

We've been to see the priest today and booked our wedding in for 2pm on 25th June 2011 too! :yipee:

On a dampner, someone was meant to be viewing my horse today (who i'm having to sell) and hasn't turned up. Still, I'm not that cross as i'm in third thri AND am getting married :)

Sorry for the selfish post - hope you're all great :)

xxx

Louise last time i checked i was 11lb smaller than i was last time with Tabs when i was VERY fit :wacko: But baby is def growing :rofl: Aslo i think you need to put a bump pic up!! I remember last time on here there was a girl who really had NO bump at all and had an 8lb :baby: Like she had NOTHING... :hugs:

Little A and Emzy fab bumps :thumbup: really growing well

Optical :wohoo: Hey...why you having to sell your horse :(

Emma :hugs: least you have a scan soon hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->