****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Ha ha Ashley I think I spend too much time on games! It's an addiction! x

I bet you can work out my name!!

Emma :hugs: glad it seems to be wee, keep us updated though won't you!

Congrats to 29 weekers! It always seems very strange to me that people are hitting 29 weeks when I'm only 27+6 even though I'm due on the 5th of the month!! Hee hee

I have a rubbish weekend in store I just know it! No DH, was going to go round to a pals for her BBQ and to watch the game but she's had to run off to a family thing, so I'm literally going to sit in my house and munch my way through the weekend whilst writing school reports!! :cry: I might take a trip into Ipswich to buy some more baby bits and bobs, but I don't really like to do it without Wayne.... maybe I'll wash all the baby clothes and do an audit of all the different things I have in different sizes so I know exactly what needs getting still!!

Sorry to whinge... Wayne hasn't been away this much ever in the time i've known him, he;s been away monday to friday every week since September apart from Xmas and Easter hols, and this seems to continue till the end of July... I'll only have him for 4 weeks then it's baby time and then a fortnight or so later he's gone to Afghan!! And he's wanting to take his R+R as late as possible, around late Jan/early feb time... which I understand to a point as at least it would only be 6 weeks or so till he comes home... but I'm jsut fed up of it now I want him here!!

Rant over!!

Aw Louise you deserve a moan! I think I would too! Maybe a trip to the shops and a mooch around might help. Maybe treat yourself to an ice cream or something tasty you fancy. x

Aww Louise, that was my life when we moved here, Ian was away constantly from the November to March training for Afghan. Then he went in March and didn't get back till mid November. We had RnR late August. Its just pants. There were loadsof ladies here that were pregnant thro the tour and one gave birth during RnR and her husband went back the next day. Its a shit life.

When you go on mat leave we should meet up and do some baby shopping!!

Awww Louise you do totally deserve it :hugs: I get pissed off enough that i only really see my OH on a Sunday :dohh: He works at home (farming) its just he works ALL day..take my hat off to you ladies :hugs:

Mmmmmm ICE CREAM!!! I really want some now!! Wait i want an ice cream milkshake!! :lol:

Thanks ladies :hugs: He just rang and once again I got all mardy with him on the phone for no reason and got all tearful! Argh! I miss him so much but every time I get to speak to him I get cross with him! And it was only because he said I should go to mothercare and buy some bits and on the way back drop in to toys r us to pick up Nathan's bday pressie (stepson, he's 6 on saturday and he'll be with us for his birthday) and I got all cross about the responsibility of choosing his present on my own!

Argh... oh well, I'll text him in a minute and say sorrry for being hormonal!

Becs that sounds great, it's not all that far really so we should have a day shopping/beach/lunch etc!

:hugs: Its normal hun dont worry...you always take it out on the people you love most.

Its so true Blob, you do take it out on the one you love the most x

He is probably feeling just as frustrated as you chick!!

Deffo shopping and lunch!!! Mmmmm food!!!

Just been for a 5 mile walk with my boys, it was so lovely.

5 miles Becs!? With my hips and back I'll be lucky if I can walk 5 minutes at the moment! ha ha

Hi Carley!
Becs, sounds brilliant! I've just been for a walk in the forest with my doggy and he's now snoring beside me on the sofa! I shouldn't treat him like a baby should I! Hehehe although my excuse is that the rabbit is having a run around and he wouldn't get left alone if he was on the floor!! I've cleaned the rabbit out too so that's one less job left to do!

I think I'm going to do my reports while the football is on... I can't quite motivate myself at the moment, so I'll cook some tea first I think! That'll be 2 hours of report writing which isn't TOOOOOO bad to say I was going to do it all day is it?! I haven't done any sorting of baby stuff yet either, I'll do it later or tomorrow! I also decided that tomorrow I'll go to babies r us and mothercare in Ipswich, and get some of the necessary but slightly boring stuff! On the way home I'll get SS's Bday pressie, and some stuff for pass the parcel and other party games, decorations etc... sorted!

Anyone have some advice for me.... the summer mess do is on Friday, and the theme is 'messtival'.... like a festival theme... I have NO idea what to wear!! Although I have to say I'm pretty pleased it's not a formal do, don't think I could have been doing with trying to get a maternity floor lenth dress!! Plus this way, I'm hoping I don't have to wait till after the speeches to go for a wee, otherwise I'll be investing in a shewee!!
I was thinking about looking for a maxi dress or something similar, otherwise do you think it would be wrong to just go in jeans and top?! That's what I'd wear to a festival!

Louise I was going to say a pretty maxi dress or a pair of linen or similar trousers and a nice top, like a floaty one or something x

Louise a maxi dress is a great idea p.s i know the obvious names but im a bit thick at remembering things:haha: xx

:hi: Carley
5 MILES :shock: would so not be doing that...
Love Maxi dresses!!

i wish i could walk 5miles!
im struggling just walking about 2miles per day. but it seems so pointless to drive to town or toddler groups when im not working now and have to find somewhere to park etc
my feet just kill all the time?! is this normal?!

also i weighed myself today and im 10stone 8lbs, i started off at 8stone i think, well before christmas i was 7stone 10 but im guessing at xmas i put on a few pounds. thats 2stone 8lbs already!
im going to try eat less from next week, it was my birthday yesterday and our house has polished off 2 big cakes and cupcakes!
my OH and munchkin got me a yummy mummy changing bag and some asos maternity dresses and tops :) he was also going to book us another 4d scan, we had one at 16 weeks but the next appointment seems late at 32 weeks! not sure if that will be too late really.

today we finished baby shopping completely, not allowed to buy anything else until we are all moved and settled into our new house incase any new costs arise.
3 weeks till i move and i havnt packed at all! argh!

louise- sorry to hear hubby is away alot :( i hate it when my Oh is away.

asher- welcome!

Louise I would say maxi dress!! They are sooo comfy!! Our summer ball isn't until 30th July, and its cocktail with a garden party theme!!! I have bought a dress from Blooming Marvelous! Hoping to get another wear out of it as one of my close friends gets married on 3rd Sept!!

I was feeling so hormonal when I got out of the shower I cried my eyes out to Ian, he is brilliant when I get all upset. Feel so much better now lol!!

Mummy2Asher :hugs: happybirthday for the other day, that is so sweet what a nice present. I had my last 4D scan at 31 weeks with Tabs and it didnt look much different to the one i had this time...so i would go for it if you could :)

Just dropping in with some :hugs: - I am sooo far behind, need to keep up!

Here is my latest bump pic!
I think it grew!! LOL...i keep banging things of it...like fridge doors or trying to squeeze thru gaps that are to small lol

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0kjk007-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->