****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Thank you all for your opinions. Its not going to be any easy choice. The doctors reason for the sweep is that he feels my body is ready (or nearly ready) as i'm already dilating and effacing so he just thought he would give me a nudge so that things don't slow down at this point. Says it wont always start labor but just keep everything moving so I will have less to go in the end. Also I had low fluid a few weeks ago that went back up, still in the low normal range so I think this is part of it as the doctor wants to avoid getting further on and having to induce if my fluid levels drop again.

I have state paid insurance so there is no bonus or commission for him if I give birth, otherwise that would rule it out for me right there lol.

oh also is this thread now showing up in a odd place for everyone else now? It no longer seems to be in third trimester, unless i got lost somewhere.

Morning ladies! I am still here!! Emma I wish your dream had been true! Jack said to DH this morning "Daddy, is it still mummy's birthday today?" - DH said "No, but it might be your baby brother or sister's", then he looked at me and said "hmmm don't think there's much chance of that!". Things have completely stopped. I am really hoping that it just starts up suddenly and cracks on! I am now a week more pregnant than I have ever been before! It's weird! And I am happy for it to end!

Morning all.
I have my final Midwife appointment this afternoon and it feels a bit weird that next week I will be meeting my bubba.

Talking of cervix checking, I got OH to do this last night! He said 'does it feel a bit like a bumhole?', to which I replied. He found it and described it as feeling like jelly (soft) so I am hoping the MW will check it later and tell me it is softening! I need this baby here in the next 6 days for my homebirth, so I really need some labour dust vibes please girlies. xx

We DTD last night and nothing. I still have no twinges, no pains, no increased BM. I am just willing him out and he isn't listening. x

Laura, that is strange that he would want to give you a sweep so early!!

Genies, hope you get sme of your jobs done!!

Asher, I think we will all come on here one morning to a post saying you have had your LO!!

Elmaxie, have a nice day!! Glad you got a good nights sleep!!

I slept ok, just backache and very achey bump, and about 5 loo trips!! I don't drink that much and everytime I go its like I have drunk a pint of water!! Don't know what we are up to today, I have just had breakfast and still sat here in my pj's!! The ground maintainance were cutting the grass and hedge in an empty house at the back of ours at 7.30am, really nice of them!!!

Eviction starts today! Chilli for dinner and some 'you know what' (it's been far too long!) -dh will be pleased!!!!
Antenatal class for breast feeding today, don't want to go....but feel I should. Dh isn't going as we only found out about this one last week. Might give It a miss. Sharp pains and aches have gone today...booooo. Went to bed with burning period pains then woke at 2 with nothing, not even my leg pain I've had for 4 months, and my belly felt flat.then got backto bed and had at least 30 min's of leg kicking in the ribs, just to remind me she stil there - thanks squid!!!!

Anyway more labour dust to all those eagerly waiting for something to happen....and a little bit for me!

Well ladies I'm still here and the period type pains have gone lol

Iv had the best nite sleep in months so feelin fresh and ready to go lol

Will be bk to update wen iv rang the hospital at about 9 lol

I declined the sweep yesterday just didn't fancy havin it done although I don't really wanna be induced heard it's a longer slower painful labour x

Good luck this morning Choc!

Good luck at the MW Teeny, I hope things are going to start happening for you really soon.

Enjoy your class Emz!

Becs I do really hope I can surprise you all one morning! Don't we all hope that! Ah well. Am off to buy school shoes for both boys this morning, and Archie has a repeat eye test to see if his glasses are working this afternoon. Then the calendar is officially free until Archie's back in school on the 7th, so baby can feel free to make it's appearance!

Have a good day everyone, labour dust to everyone who wants it too!! xx

OMG i WISH :dohh: But no i have nothing at all to report...

Laura that seems mental to do that :wacko: if your body is ready for labour it will go into labour :shrug: Though i know how tempting it would be to say yes to see your baby sooner :)

Teeny thats so funny you can get your OH to check :lol: Think mine would die if i asked him :rofl:

OMG i WISH :dohh: But no i have nothing at all to report...

Laura that seems mental to do that :wacko: if your body is ready for labour it will go into labour :shrug: Though i know how tempting it would be to say yes to see your baby sooner :)

Teeny thats so funny you can get your OH to check :lol: Think mine would die if i asked him :rofl:

So would my OH!! I was winding him up the other day, asked him to help me have abit of a tidy up down there (only messing like, I don't think he's ever seen me with nothing on, the light's always have to be off), he politly swore at me and said he would cope with it!

I have MW this afternoon, wonder what she will say today...

:rofl: My DH does agree to that though :wacko: Not sure why cant imagine its a nice thing to do?

How often do you see your MW?? Mine still only sees me every 2 weeks :shrug:

Every 2week's, so if she doesn't do anything today, I wont see her until im 41week's pregnant :/ x

Morning ladies :hi:

I am 37 weeks today :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Choc - good luck this morning.

Emzdreamgirl - I found the Breastfeeding class really good

Sending labour :dust: to those that need it.

I'm not starting eviction until next Weds as I want a Sept baby :rofl:

I'm a bit bored to be honest, sat here in my new pj's watching tv with the dog. DH has popped into school to go through the syllabus before term starts next Weds. I don't envy him as he is teaching year 3 which are 7-8yr olds. Apparently, they are a nightmare year group and their teacher last year said they were the worst kids she has taught in 30 years. The headmaster has decided they need a male role model and some discipline so it looks like DH will be employing the "don't smile until Christmas technique".

x

Choc, good luck today!!!!

I feel really moody today. Had a takeaway last night, it was horrible and I threw it back up! :( I then had a sore throat all night.
I'm just generally a fed up pg woman now. And I still have 5 weeks to go lol!!! Cruelty!!!!!

I may need to wallow in self pity for the forseeable lol! ;P

wow ive missed loads of chat, my net has finally come back on, stupid AOL
messing with the lines :growlmad:

hope you had a fab birthday Asher :thumbup:

Good luck to choc's for this morning (i was induced and there was alot of waiting around untill i went into labour, but when i did it only took 8hrs from start to finish, not bad for my first baby, i hope to go into labour naturaly this time as i want a water birth)

good luck at your MW appointment today danielle.

:dust: teeny good luck at your MW appointment too.

:dust: to all who need it :)

had my MW appointment yesterday and nothing has changed, baby still head down, no further in my pelvis. i felt abit :cry: tbh i thought he must have moved at least a little further in.

nxt appointment i'll be 40+1 and they wont do a sweep till i'm 41wks!

she told me to :sex: OH's face lit up like a kiddy in a sweetie shop!

Just popping by to say good morning, Hope everyone has a great day, and labour dust to those needing it!

Nothing too exiting today, just had crumpet and pnut butter with a cup of tea with half a spoon of sugar, i need to do a urine test next pee i do and i don't want it full of sugar, I see the midwife at 2, hopefully to tell me the head is down, and see her in 2 weeks, by which time eviction will be in action!

Time to go, kids need breakfast, drinks and tablets sorting out, I will miss my lazy mornings but at t eh same time look forward to them returning to school.

Back later:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

Happy 37 weeks MrsJO8!

Good luck at MW Babythinkpink!

Aw Daisybell wouldn't you just love to be able to wake up in a week or so in full blown labour with not too long to go and then it's all over! I would!

hi ladies hope everyone is ok can't believe how many stars we have congratulations and :hugs: to everyone whom have met thier LOs. we still need some more before september though. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all those wanting it
i cant believe that i only have 7 days left util i'm due although i want to wait until september before i start eviction as we want a september baby because of the school year.
i was holding a little 8 day old baby yesterday she was only 5lb 11 and so small i just cant believe that soon i'll have one of my own it feels so werid and exciting i can't quite believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->