****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Asher that sounds yummy!!!! We are big foodies too!!!

F&C, I wouldn't even know where to start to check my cervix!!!

Genies, thats fabulous news!!!!

Mrs J, what fab bargains!!!

Well we have taken Murphy out, took him out straight after I last posted!! Probably done a couple of miles, so all in all walked about 5 miles or so today!! No wonder I am feeling a bit pooped, that on top of my marathon cleaning!!! Had a shower and now chilling with a cuppa and watching Ian doing the ironing!!! Ahh this is the life!!

Emzy, she is gorgeous, we love the pics!

I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SOME OF US ACTUALLY HAVE LITTLE BABIES HERE ALREADY. IT'S MESSING WITH MY MIND LOL!

Choc, good luck hunni!

F&C I hope you go soon, not much longer.xxx

Big brother final....and an indian takeaway woohoo!!!!!

Go Becs!!! That is some walking!!

And Drazic, I know!! I lost it again before and it took me an age to find it!

Aah but think how much stamina you'll have when you go into labour! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it whenever people tell me I do too much!!

Fishy I tried checking my cervix 2 days before I had her... a fly on the wall would have found it quite funny as I was trying to get in all sorts of positions trying to reach it but I couldn't! I assumed it was too high and that nothing would be happening soon, but I was obviously wrong! x

It was actually our 2nd outing out today, we popped into town a couple of days ago as I was getting cabin fever. I've never been so scared in my life!! ha ha Also we did fight over who pushed the pram, so we decided to share and swap every now and then lol x
Heeheehee - glad it's not just gonna be us lol. Yeah i must admit my first outing kinda scares me - glad Dh will be with me, it kinda freaks me out the thought of maybe going it alone :haha:

Elmaxie - i'm hungry too but Dh not going to be home for another hour or so at least :nope: I try to wait so we eat together regardless of what time he comes home but i guess that's something which will have to change once Tufty gets to the eating stage - i doubt a little one will wait until gone 8.30-9pm at night for it's dinner lol.

I tried to check my cervix today as well :blush: i'm gueessing either my fingers are too short, my bump is too big or (more than likely) it's just too high to feel :haha:

Somehow i have managed to hurt my arm :cry: i felt a twinge when i moped the kitchen floor earlier but thought nothing of it. I have just driven to the co-op & back to buy DH some wine (he's not happy with some changes at work so i thought i'd cheer him up) & on the way back i could barely change gear for the pain :cry:. I hope it's just something simple & will settle in a few days - i can't be having a little bubba & not be able/confident picking it up/nursing with a wonky arm :dohh:

Oh Emzy that really has cheered me up!!! Thank you for that post. Think I'm just having a down day due to being stuck in the house etc. I might get a taxi tomorrow to somewhere just to get out! The walking should help too. Thanks again hun. xx

Aww Limpetsmum, glad it's not just me with the checking. Hopefully we'll all have our LOs soon. x

You're so close Fishy, I only just noticed! Not too long til due date, and fingers crossed you won't go over. Little fishy will be here soon. xx

elmaxie thats great news xx

Emzy keep posting them, love seeing baby photos, she is stunning !! reminds me why i am putting myself through all this

krakir. i was given 4 too and im going by the one the hospital has put in my notes which was the dating scan and the earlest date they gave me

Fishy I tried checking my cervix 2 days before I had her... a fly on the wall would have found it quite funny as I was trying to get in all sorts of positions trying to reach it but I couldn't! I assumed it was too high and that nothing would be happening soon, but I was obviously wrong! x

I darn't check my own cervix :S

I'm just waiting for my mum to fetch me some wedge's and chilli sauce :D last time I had this chilli sauce was the night I thought labour was starting..

Oh Emzy that really has cheered me up!!! Thank you for that post. Think I'm just having a down day due to being stuck in the house etc. I might get a taxi tomorrow to somewhere just to get out! The walking should help too. Thanks again hun. xx

No problem! Also I get what you mean about the stuck in thing, on the Thursday when I had my bloody show in town I was in a blind panic at first thinking omg what if my waters go and my instinct was to go home, but I didn't and I stayed out shopping thinking "what's the worst that can happen?" and did a big shop in Sainsbury's that night! If I were you I'd get out even if for a little bit and somewhere not too far away from home and make sure you can get a taxi home if need be x

Aww Limpetsmum, glad it's not just me with the checking. Hopefully we'll all have our LOs soon. x
Hope so hun, i hate feeling so impatient as i've been happy & lucky to even get this far - kinda feel guilty wanting the pregnancy to end now iykwim? That sounds horrible doesn't it :nope:

Well, I'm sat here on a 'Giant Retro Space Hopper' according to the box, from OH's stash of useless novelty things he moved into our house when we moved in together. I never thought it'd actually come in handy for something other than drunken house party games. I'm pretty comfy sat on it (pelvis wise) but the top of my back is killing me - maybe it's too low down. The laptop is on the sofa, so maybe leaning to read/type is doing it too. I dunno.

I finally gave in and let DD on her trampoline even though it was soaked through. She enjoyed it even more I think!

BTP, glad you're all ready for school... I am too now I think.

Genies & Emma - congrats on your induction dates!

Emzy, Holly is gorgeous. If you miss your bump, you're more than welcome to have mine! I'm getting fed up now; I want my body back.

Good Luck Choc!

Danielle - I daren't check my own cervix either... I don't even know what i'd be checking for!

Asher - Glad you've had a nice day :flower:

Sorry to anyone else i've missed... I'm shattered. I WAS going to watch CSI, until I saw that it's on till midnight. There's no way I can stay up that long, especially with me having to get up at 6am to give OH his bday presents in the morning. Also got car to get through it's MOT tomorrow (eeek!) some hay being delivered, AND then off to Frankie and Benny's with all family for OH. So, busy day for me... I'll need my sleep!

Hope everyone sleeps as well as I plan to (PLAN being the operative word).

I think when you get out Fishy you feel so much better, in a way thats why I am glad we have Murphy, it forces me to get out of the house!! I think I would be going insane by now!! Shame we don't all live closer so we can get each other out and about!!!

Good idea Emzy. Am going to get out tomorrow! I'm determined! Danielle, I definitely wouldn't suggest checking your cervix if you're having chili sauce!! Ouch! x

I think when you get out Fishy you feel so much better, in a way thats why I am glad we have Murphy, it forces me to get out of the house!! I think I would be going insane by now!! Shame we don't all live closer so we can get each other out and about!!!

It is such a shame. It would be so nice to meet up. x

Well, I'm sat here on a 'Giant Retro Space Hopper' according to the box
hahaha how funny - that is what i have up the loft but DH never got round to digging it out - they are awesome fun though :thumbup:

I definitely wouldn't suggest checking your cervix if you're having chili sauce!! Ouch! x
Owie!!!!

It is such a shame. It would be so nice to meet up. x
Maybe in a few months we could do a couple of meets around the country for those willing to travel an hour or so??? Maybe make a day of it at a large shopping centre/zoo etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->