****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

hello,

I had my baby boy on his due date, 28th Sept.. He weighed 7lbs 15oz :flower:

nothing on her FB page... woooo last of the sep stars birthday 10/10/10 how amazing would that be.. and if she has not had it then she must be staying away from everyone because i know what its like going over due that much... my sister was phoning every hour..

Congrats Annabel on your little boy! How well behaved, arriving on his due date! Lovely name too.

Hope MrsN's ok.

Congrats Annabel!

I think it was Mrs N induction date today, wishing her lots of labour dust xx

:dust: to MrsN, good luck if it is induction today, will keep an eye out for any news, am hanging on in here with you! :hugs::hugs:

Jen Naulls Is mummy to a beautiful baby boy! Benjamin born 10.27pm on 10/10/10 weighing in at an impressive 9lb 14!!!

Congratulations MrsN
hope she dosnt mind me saying xxx

Huge congratulations to all the new mummys! jelly, ladyk, annabel and everyone else!!

was mrsN the last star? xxx

Congratulations to Lady Kara, Jellycat and Mrs N. Hurrah for the September Stars!!

Mrs N - nobody in your family will ever forget your little boys birthday :hug:

Woohoo! Our babies are here!

What happens to this thread now then? Will it just fade away?

Congrats MrsN xxx

Woohoo! Our babies are here!

What happens to this thread now then? Will it just fade away?

Awwww that sounds really sad...reminds me of when big brother finishes and they show you the empty house! :( xx

Many Congratulations MrsN, and we had the last star on the 10/10/10 date we said would be nice!
What a big baby, Rosie is only 7lb5oz now, and she is 2 weeks old today!!

It is sad, the ens of the pregnancy thread but it is the start of the parenting thread, much more exiting, and also i was on a Jan 08 thread for my last baby and we have all had a second baby now or are pregnant, so you guys will be back!!:happydance:

Bye bye to the pregnancy thread I guess you will all be in parenting now! Thanks for all the support and laughs, long may it continue in parenting! :hugs:

Well congratulations to Mrs N on the birth of Benjamin.. a beautiful name!

So ladies, I think that's us all done with this thread.. sob sob. BUT... see you all over at on the parenting version!! Whoop whoop! xxx

Congrats mrs n... A great date for the last of the sep stars... Bye bye pregnancy thread.. End of a chapter... But start of another... See you guys in sep stars parenting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->