****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Havent been on here since we got home....i cant believe how time consuming babies are.... if im not changing or feeding him im just sat here staring at the little mite!!!

absolutely love being a mum, its the most amazing thing in the world.

i do hope it hurries up for those of you still waiting.... xxx

Huge congrats to Jelly! These babies are well worth the wait. Lol
Good luck Kara and MrsN, hope to hear good news soon.

Good Luck Kara and MrsN. Hope things hurry along for both of you

Yay congrats Jellycat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great name choice ;) ...so we now have a James a Cooper & my little James Cooper!! xx

Savour every second ladies i cannot believe how much James has grown & changed in just 16 days! xxx

Finally a bed opened up at 4am and had my daughter Paige carolynn Henderson 11.55am weighing 8.12lbs I'm so sore but no stitches !! Yay

Going home in 10 mins !!! Photos on fb. I have not slept I'm 3 days and feel like I'm on drugs still !!!

Mrs n... We are all behind you honey don't give up xxx

Well Done ladyk, at last! plenty of oiling for baby, Rosie is still dry from being over cooked!

Will check out facebook!

huge :hugs: congratulations to you :hugs::hugs:

Sneaked in from the October thread to check on kara :) congratulations hunni!!! I brt he's gorgeous enjoy every second of her :)

Mrs_n I hope u go soon hugs and dust to you x

Big congrats to you LadyK! And welcome to the world Paige! Well done mummy. Your hubby's message to you on FB made me cry. xx

We're all behind you now MrsN! x

congrats ladyk!! xx

Mrs N at least you will have the newest of the september stars! :hugs: xx

Big Congrats Lady K I'll look on FB for pics xx

So sorry you werent updated in a timely fashion... my husband didnt know how to use his phone to send texts from a list I gave him :dohh: I'll update on other thread with details.

Mrs N - How you doing, anything after your second sweep ? :hugs: Im hoping its all good xx

Congrats Kara, congrats Jelly!!!!

Mrs N, this baby must be worth the wait. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back