****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Good Morning,

Hoping you ladies are all ok, and babies have been born!

Will be back to check!:flower::hugs::flower::hugs:

ladyK hope the night wasn't too long!
Jellycat I hope you have your baby by now!

As for me, had tightenings again last night for about 6 hours every 7 minutes, but they never got stronger or closer together and died down again overnight so nothing this morning.
However I have just had a shower and lost a load of my plug - ick! Never been so thrilled to see mucus in all my life I have to say :rofl:
Got the midwife coming round sometime this morning to do a second sweep so fingers crossed.

I must be the last one left now!

Yippee for a load of mucus Mrs N!! Good luck with your second sweep, not long until you meet your baby now! x

good luck mrs n, sounds good :wohoo:

hope jelly and kara are holding there litle 1s :happydance:

:dust: x

Come on babies! Are we waiting for the last 3 now? Oooh so exciting! xx

Just seen on Jellys FB that she's had her baby boy! Yay for Jellycat!!

yay congrats jellycat! :happydance:

just had my second sweep - cross your fingers!
pretty favourable, and baby now only 2/5ths palpable so I'm hoping it really won't be long now!

Good luck Mrs N!! Hope it won't be long for you now xx

Hey I'm still stuck waiting for a room in the delivery ward to open up 29 hours I have waited now.. They say it's because of all the septemeber babies who r over due.. Huge baby boom has caused a back log..
But I am told I am next as long as no one else comes in with medical needs... I'm getting someone to stand by door and stop anyone else going in ...!!!

Good luck mrs n....disgusting mucus is good!!!
Jellycat must have had her baby by now...

Good luck lady k, fight em off at the door love!! xx:hugs:

Congratulations Jelly, will check out fb!:hugs:xx

Yay for the plug MrsN my labour started same day i lost plug! xx:hugs:

aw ladyK so sorry to hear you are still waiting - that must be frustrating! are things progressing for you at all? I guess it gives you longer to get further on your own without needing too much intervention though so that's good :thumbup:

Good luck LadyK and Mrs N!

I just had a text from Jellycat, to say that her little boy, James Douglas, was born yesterday 6th October at 7.15pm, weighing 8lb 13.5oz, and says also that they are both very proud! How lovely! Congrats!! xx

Good luck LadyK and Mrs N!

I just had a text from Jellycat, to say that her little boy, James Douglas, was born yesterday 6th October at 7.15pm, weighing 8lb 13.5oz, and says also that they are both very proud! How lovely! Congrats!! xx

Omg I'm soooooooo happy to hear the good news.. Congrats jellycat xxxxx

It's so busy here there is talk about closing the doors on the maternity unit it's that busy.. Apparently it costs them money so it's a huge thing to do. So many people having sexy time in dec and January !!! God dam u Horney women.. My excuse was that nothing was the tv... I'm blaming the BBC !!

Mrs n how u holding up honey ? Just us now... Last of the sep stars.. Kind of a emotional thing really : (...

I'm alright thanks, just feeling very crampy - the contractions seem to be more uncomfortable than yesterday, but also more sparse! Still loosing plug too - man there's a lot of the stuff :sick:

I had also heard about the september baby boom - hoping it doesn't cause us any problems! I have no excuse - we were trying for a year so it wasn't the cold weather/power cuts/early evenings etc etc lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->