****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Good morning everyone!
I was right - a good sleep has completely changed my attitude. :happydance: I just got up to tend to my toddler and I am now thoroughly awake and full of energy and ....
it's 5:45 am. :dohh:
I still have some gardening I really want to get done so I may just make some decaf and head out to plant a bunch of seedlings. Otherwise they will die and I will feel all bothered by this the whole holiday. Because I am obsessive.
By the way, I did have a tantrum last night. :blush:
I went to get something out of the garage and a stack of winter tires had fallen across my way and I got so mad that I picked up and hurled all four of them into a back corner. I'm talking decathlon-style: bodily grabbing and flinging the things across the room. There may have been some swearing and shouting, too. :blush:
But damn, I felt better! :) And proud that I managed to take out the rage on inanimate objects rather than some poor hapless victim.

Asher, I do exactly the same to cars, especially when I'm in that mood. I get particularly bad when I'm pregnant. I think it's mostly that beyond the discourtesy, failing to stop for a pedestrian is unsafe driving and I do not want unsafe drivers anywhere near my babies and will self-righteously do my part to shame everyone into respecting the traffic rules! It's my duty as a mother!! I may be a bit of a nightmare, reading that back! :)

Zo - sorry to hear about the diabetes test, but really glad you found out and can now manage it.

Louise - best of luck to pup! Hope he wins Most Charming! :)

stmw - lovely pics!

babythinkpink - Have fun with that new toy! My husband got an iphone this spring and loves it. I have the most basic cell phone possible and still don't use a quarter of the features on the thing. I might with an iphone, but I'd get dinged pretty hard when using it as I'm not anywhere near free wi-fi at work or anywhere else. Husband is and uses his constantly at no charge. That was part of the deal with him getting one. I had no issue with it, but I was hesitant to have a monthly bill increase just before we are going into a period of less income due to mat leave. He figured out how to actually make our cell phone bill go down by $35/month.

Man, I'm chatty for so early in the morning!
Okay, really must channel this energy into trip preparations. I probably won't be on as much in the next little while, but sending everyone lots of Happy Summer vibes! :)

Louise I like the idea ofthe dress but it looks so fussy with all that material

Louise, I thought the dress looked really versatile, sorry not much help am i!! I agree a plain black one could be jazzed up and made to look different, but that one has done it for you, just depends if you want to be bothered trying to mess with something else or just go for that one which does it for you!:thumbup:

STMW...lovely pics she is gorgeous! x

Bekklez...Yes thats the Norths staffs...we may have been in there at the same time at some point!! We could even have our babies in wrads next to each other lol *screaming in sync* haha x

Hello to everyone, i was awake a lot in the night not sure if it was the heat but my bump was so tight it was really really really uncomfortable! Couldnt feel baby moving unless i had my hands on my bump which was strange :oS x

Had a outdoor play course this morning at work so been building dens and all sorts! lol x

Hey all!! im bloomin roastin................ big sweaty ball:) Had a great sleep last night with my new body pillow:) Slept like a log considering, really needed it tho:)

Zo :hugs: sorry about gtt.x

Louise best of luck for the fete.

stmw, nice pics.

Baythinkpink, I have a blackberry and just love it:)

Thank you all again for your kind support and words last night.xxx

Hi everyone! I'm back from my 2 week holiday and eager to catch up on BnB!
I'm feeling so huge, hot and swollen at the moment. Hope all you lovely ladies are ok
Would just like to say our little niece was born 18th June 7lb 11oz and she is absolutely gorgeous! We met her for the first time yesterday and loved having lots of kissess and cuddles with her, I even got to feed her :D was so lovely

Can you add me to the front page my due date is the 27th sept and im expecting a little boy.It feels soo good to be here in 3rd tri on the final stretch now!!

:hi: mumandco, welcome to BnB:)

:hi:wanttobeamummy, welcome back:) Hope you had a great holiday.x

Hello again!

Well Jake proved me to be a total liar and behaved beautifully all day, he won best behaved dog! Wayne had to do all sorts of tests on and off the lead and I was cringing thinking that he would be naughty but he was brilliant!

I am thinking that the dress would possibly be a bit of a pain in the bottom and maybe a maxi dress would be easier! I don't think they could complain!

STMW lovely pics, what a beauty! :cloud9:

What a busy day, I'm shattered now, also sorry for TMI but I have got a VERY painful bottom at the moment!! I have been to the loo at least 3 times today and it's so sore :(
I also seem to have a constant stabbing/shooting pain in my pubic bone area, and my lower back, wondering if it is possibly startings of SPD? It's really very uncomfortable!!! I will stop complaining now anyway, hope everyone has had a lovely day in the sun!

stmw - fab pics!

want2beamummy - welcome to third tri. Good to see you back!

So sorry to hear some girls are havign a rough time at the moment with job losses etc. Big hugs to you.

Hope everyone is coping with the heat ok - not sure I can stand another 12 weeks of it!!

Congrats Louise, I love your dog he's adorable

Stmw beautiful pics

Zo sorry about your GTT, I have mine on Wednesday

Well retail therapy today has made me feel better about Dad I know that sounds shallow but I really dont want to think about it at the moment and getting upset.

We have bought car seat and base, 3 cuddle towels, 8 sleepsuits, nipple cream, nipple shields, lampdshade, rug, moses sheets, muslin squares, 2 hats, 3 pairs scratch mits, yummy mummy changing bag, 8 bibs, 4 packs of maternity towels, leg cooling spray, maxi cosi raincover..... and my first bought xmas present for father in law as it was half price floating globe gadget thing which he loves all that kind of stuff.... my loving husband is now very tired and resting

Hope everyones enjoying the weather

BTW anyone who is looking to buy a carseat, mothercare have a sale on until tommorow I got 25% off my maxi cosi carseat, so take a look online as I'd hate anyone to miss the offer

Well thought i would come on for my last post of the day!

Stmu, lovely pics, clear! and lots of them, hello baby!:flower:

Louise, I am just going to wear the dress i put up the other day, if it fits ok, to a christening at end of July, not getting anything special, like you say they can't complain. I do have a black wrap round bloomin marv dress for occasions but tbh i think black is a bit of a winter colour unless its very dressed up, I will be wearing the dress loads b4 and for no special things but it is one of the only 2 dresses i have and they are so much cooler at the moment.

Mumandco, welcome :thumbup:

Want2beamummy, Welcome back, hope you had a lovely holiday xx

Sarahkka, I can't believe how cheap mine is, i keep reading the small print to check it! Although its a 2 year contract the phone is covered against most things. I pay £15 a month, for 100 mins, 500 texts and unlimited blackberry and internet use, and this includes the blackberry handset! My son's I am going to order too he uses more than me so is £20 a month for 200 mins, unlimited texts, internet, blackberry and handset, cant go wrong for that!

Its been hot today, but i still don't feel overly hot. I am sleeping badly, and just not sure if i can hang it out not to buy a cushion!! I managed 4 pregnancies without one but am so tempted to try and get some comfort at night.

Have had a few more bits and pieces come for the baby, i think i have enough clothes now, and just want to start unpacking some of the bulky items to get rid of cardboard boxes stacked in my room, I want the moses basket to get a good airing as it smells all new and of packaging! I also want to put the baby swing together, just really to make the space and have my room how it will be, but until i find a chest of drawers i have nowhere to put baby's things, but monday i am going to auctions to see what i can find.
So much for the football my dh is out in the garden cleaning the patio with his power washer!

Bye til tomorrow, hope everyone having lovely evenings, realy is so lovely out there tonight! :hugs:xx

Hi ladies

Stmw - lovely pics

Want2bemummy - welcome back. Your niece was born on my birthday so she is bound to be lovely :winkwink:

Jellycat - I'm glad you are feeling a little better and enjoyed some retail therapy

Babythinkpink - I'm feeling the heat too - I overdid it today and spent too much time this morning walking around in the heat in Kingston. Last night my legs and feet were really swollen and nothing really helped. I ended up buying 3 cans of Magicool today as it was on a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug and also some foot spray from Boots for my poor tired feet. They seem to be doing the trick and I managed to persuade my DH to give me a foot massage a little while ago :happydance: DH also made be a makeshift foot rest so that I could sit on the sofa with my feet up and that seems to have helped too along with lots of water. I've decided I'm not going anywhere or doing anything tomorrow as it's supposed to be even hotter than today.

One of the reasons I went to Kingston today was to look for a changing bag. Suffice to say I couldn't find one I liked enough and could actually afford. Not sure if I mentioned it but I managed to get a lovely brio silver footmuff to match my pram on Ebay for £20 (Very happy as they retail for £50 at Brio stockists) so when I got home I decided to go for it and order the Babymel bag with the silver star print. I think it will be lovely with my black pram and silver footmuff and if it's not I'll send it back!! Anyway, here they both are...

Attachments

• brio-footmuff-shiny-silver-12390.jpg
    brio-footmuff-shiny-silver-12390.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 300AMANDASTARBURSTSILVER.jpg
    300AMANDASTARBURSTSILVER.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1
Jellycat that soulds a good retail therapy day!! I think I need one of them,,,,wait till oh gets a new job maybe lol

It is a lovely evening Babythinkpink, I have a geat deal on my blackberry aswell:)

Mrs J I think they will both go great with the Brio.

Ive just ate a curry and it was lush, Ill prob suffer later but boy it was worth it, finnishing watching the tennis (c'mon Andy!), then its dvd time with my boys, cant wait we have some special treats aswell so Ill need rolled upstairs to bed:)

Evening!!

Louise, well done Jake!! Such a clever dog!!!

Mrs J, I think they will look fab with your Brio!!

Jellycat glad you had some good retail therapy, it always helps xx

Sorry if I have missed anyone!!

Now chilling out in front of the tv, Ian is doing the ironing!! I don't know if I will sleep tonight, I am so very excited about seeing LO again!!!

Love them both MrsJ...would look good on my silver n black spin too! :)

Well done Jake....Phoenix would do the the whole hump marathon too hehe

Drea just seen the pic of you and ur lovely family, you looked fab! :)

Ironing!!!!...well done you Becs!!! :)

Louise - I meant to say before - I have this maxi dress from Next and I have literally been living in it as it can be dressed up or down. Plus it's cheap - £28
https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/wom...y > Women > Dresses

Louise - I meant to say before - I have this maxi dress from Next and I have literally been living in it as it can be dressed up or down. Plus it's cheap - £28
https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/wom...y > Women > Dresses

Morning all! Sunday morning not yet 8am and have been up over an hour already! I am not sleeping well at all! And then when I am just drifting back off to sleep in the morning, the baby wakes up and gets all giddy and I can't nod back off.

Have a lovely time today Becs seeing Hope again! So lovely!

I am loving all these maxi dresses around at the moment, so comfy and flattering on the bump! I am currently messaging a local girl on ebay who has 24 items of mat clothes for sale in my size. They all look in good condition, and to be honest I just need a few more bits to keep me going but can't justify spending the cash on brand new stuff for the sake of a few weeks. Plus, we go to Wales for a week next Sunday, and I need some variety, especially if it's warm! So hopefully, this lady will do me a good deal and I won't be spending half my hols at the Launderette!!

Well, it looks like another warm one today, I might even put my dress on in an attempt to remain cool!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->