****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi All,

My belly button hasn't popped yet, not looking forward to it popping either.

ok girls i have a question for you. I might be going to the summer ball at the RAF camp in a couple of weeks and i'm planning on buying a maxi dress (havent found one yet though) to wear to it but what kind of shoes do you wear with them? I've had a look on the internet but cant decide what would look good/stupid etc

Some nice strappy wedges? Not high though, more comfy than heels but a bit more dressy than flats?
If not some sparkly flat sandles?

Evening all!!

Apaton and Bekklez your bump pics are fab! Both looking great there girls!

My belly button is not pleasant at all to look at. It's normally an inny but is now a flatty going onto an outy! Not nice, you can see it through my tops and stuff, lovely!

Hmm Boony, shoes and maxi dresses. Cos mine is just a casual one, I wear sparkly flip flops with it, but I would think maybe some nice sparkly sandals maybe with stones on them or something? I am crap with fashion though so maybe don't take my advice! :haha:

It really has been hot again here, and I feel like a killjoy but I want it to cool down a bit, I don't like it too hot!! Grrrrr.

Boony I bought some nice silver strappy sandles, like gladiator type things to go with mine!! Then just add some nice sparkly jewellry!!

Just had a nice cold shower, was well recieved!!!

Our daughter, Hope xx

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/becs0375/hope2.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/becs0375/hope1.jpg

Becs she is so pretty!! She looks very content in there! x

I think sparkly gladiators too Boony! Becs she is gorgeous x

I agree with the heat things its far too muggy...im not a summer sun person at the best of times :( xx

Becs - She's gorgeous!

Yep. Heat = Bad. I'm sitting in front of the fan in my OH's Batman shorts. :rofl:
Also cursed myself by saying Ellie moves all the time, she's been quiet most of the day!

Have any of you ever heard anything about not eating Sausage rolls? for some reason I've put off having them all the way through the pregnancy and haven't dared to eat one but I really, really fancy a sausage roll. I had a few party sized ones today at my OH's nans and they were cooked in the oven, that ok?

X

Becs the photos are amazing! Is it weird seeing what you baby actually looks like?

I agree with the sparkly shoes. No shoes really fit me at the moment but I can still fit in my sparkly flip flops from accessorize which I had for my wedding. They are still on sale as well.

Its really surreal seeing her!! Can't quite believe it!!!

Bekklez I can't see any reason why no sausage rolls, so long as they're well cooked, as with everything. Yum!

HI girls,

How is everyone? I have been really rubbish keeping up with this thread, so the time is getting nearer only 10 weeks left for me. Hope its not too late for me to get involved in here :)

xx

How depressing though that we still have another 2 full months left :(

I even joked to my hubby the other day did he think bump would get bigger quicker if I ate Miracle Grow lol

When I think of it as 2 months its sounds sooo long! I prefer 10 weeks!

Ha miracle grow, I might try that :)

Well it works on plants and bump was like a little seed.....

I do have twisted jokey logic though (ice cream men during the summer are the road gritters in the winter - you only need both the occupations for half the year, they both are driving jobs and involve driving slowly and carefully lol).

On an off topic, is anyone here booked on an NCT antenatal as well as the NHS?

Becs she is gorgeous, you must be so happy :cloud9: I'm glad it went well today!

Shoes and maxi dresses... to be honest I am turning into a flip flop only girl at the moment, and I'm talking about simple cheapy toe posts from tesco type ones!! I would probably try to get a pair of sparkly/slightly fancier flip flops/sandals but ones that I could still wear casually.... I'm in the same position as you and planning to go shopping this week for a lovely maxi dress and accessories for the various mess do's we have coming up... I thought that the 'festival' themed thing would be it but no, they have alsorts going on! We even have the Christmas mess do at some point in July because the lads won't be here at Christmas!!

I have been the grumpiest rattiest moo in the world to DH today! Bless him, he's taken it all very well, it was when we were driving my step sons back to where they live in Kent, 5 hours, I was uncomfortable, hot and the baby kept kicking my bladder so every bump we went over in the car had me crossing my legs! I was soooooooooo sulky and grumpy and snappy!! He managed to make me laugh every so often and at least he managed to realise that it was grumpiness and he was ok with it all! I do love him!! I did say though that I won't be going with him to collect/drop off the boys any more, it's just too far! We are doing our last travelling on the 10th August... 5/6 hour trip to Minehead to visit MIL and FIL for a little family gathering, I don't mind though because it is also Wayne's chance to say 'goodbye' before he is deployed :(

Sorry to all the ladies suffering with the heat... at the moment I don't seem to be doing too badly, no swelling etc yet, just get a bit grumpy!

My belly button hasn't popped, it's still an inny although a whole lot shallower than it used to be! DH said that I have grown loads over the last week or so... about time! If I put my fingers either side of my belly button and push down, I can make it pop out though... it's horrible! I hope it doesn't pop!!

I so need to go dress shopping, we have our Summer ball in July and I need a cocktail dress, thank god no ball gowns!! Its a garden party theme so they have said suits and cocktail! Got some nice sparkly flat sandles so just need a dress, I am hoping to be able to wear it to my friends wedding on 3rd Sept!

I am finding it hot but also luckily no swelling ankles or anything!! I do feel for you ladies that are swollen, must be awful xx

I am really hoping we get our new address thro this week so we can take a drive and see it!! I can't wait to move, really had it with all the 'fake' fickle wives here!

We are watching Steve Wonder at Glasto, the man is a legend!!!!

Can't believe we will be into July this week!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->