****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

drea, so sorry to hear your dh has been made redundant. FX he will find a new job soon.

Sarah I can't believe you didn't get offered a seat! I'm glad though that your dh is looking out for you.

Stmw those pics are gorgeous!

Welcome back want2beamummy. Hope you had a lovely time.

:hi: mumandco

Louise congrats on your dog winning 1st prize! I've been having bottom issues too and it's really not fun is it?

Sorry for my lack of posts at the moment. I'm enjoying a bit of time away from the computer, plus have been suffering a lot with the heat so don't want to be near my laptop which produces even more of the stuff!

Hope you are all well and happy.

xxx

Morning all xxx

Its hot already, I am rearing to go now for my scan!! I keep thinking what of she turns out to be a she!!!!!!! Ian said he would just laugh!! I feel quite nervous surprisingly!

Asher I hope you manage to get a good deal, some of the maternity stuff is so flippin expensive!

F&C, I have been suffering with the heat, its not been good for my tummy either!! All I keep doing is drinking bottled water!!

Asher ~ I love maxi dresses! at least on other people. So far I haven't tried one on that doesn't look bloody awful on me. I've just had to come to terms with the fact I'm just not the right shape!

Becs ~ Have fun at your scan today. I think she'll stay a she :)

It's 10:30am and I've woken up to feeling like I'm in an oven. My bed is burning hot because it's next to the window and my covers are black. I think I should try frying my OH's breakfast on the duvet.
I don't know if I like all this heat or not! I haven't really been out much in it yet but I find it makes it harder to breathe and that's a big boo in my books. :haha:

Also Ellies been really wiggly and kicky over the last few days, I feel her all of the time. I'm begining to wonder what I was moaning about when she'd have quiet day, really is lovely though. She does hurt when she rolls over and kicks now, especially with her being so low :shrug: I'm really scared because I didn't sit the GTT that I have gestational diabetes, she feels like shes HUGE in there! I'm only almost 29 weeks and my body feels like it's been beaten over a few times. Surely that shouldn't be right? I wasn't expecting that until 30+ weeks

My tum feels the same Bekklez, I feel huge and as though there's not much room left in there, but there must be! I have a foot which is pretty much constantly stuck out, and I wonder how I'll feel in a few weeks when there's even less room for him/her!

I don't feel big at all, everyone keeps telling me that I am going to have a little baby! Hope is also moving loads, I get movement all over, but i don't like being kicked in the ribs!!

Same here Becs, I feel the movement all over, way down 'there' and right up against my ribs at the top of my bump! Yet even though my bump has definately grown the last couple of weeks and people are starting to notice I'm pregnant now (woo! Better late than never!) I still feel quite small, she obviously just fills up my belly!
I bought a piece of beef from the butchers for our sunday roast today which my step sons kept saying was heavy... I told them the baby weighs more right now than the beef... then I was like 'whoa!!!!!' Such a weird thought!!

On a very selfish note..... HAPPY 30 WEEKS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe how the time is going since 24 weeks... it's going faster than the rest of the pregnancy has!

happy 30 weeks louise:happydance:

any1 else absolutley exhausted? im waking up and within minutes im shattered :sleep: also my belly button has fully popped and is sensitive any 1 else lol?

hope you are all well :thumbup:

heres my 31 weeks bump ,its quite low down now and my popped ugly bellybutton :blush: :haha:

https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/31weeks006.jpg

https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/31weeks005.jpg

You look gorgeous Apaton!!

The scan went well, we ended up going back in 3 times, she wouldn't move her hands away from her face, then eventually she moved one lol!! I think it was too hot for her! The lady was lovely and said that everyone they had scanned had the same problem so must be the weather!! We were very satisfied with what we saw and she is deffo a she!!! Only another 5 weeks till our next scan!! I am so hot and bothered!

thats fab becs put pics on when u get a min , glad shes a she lol :flower: xx

apaton - your bump looks gorgeous :D xxxx

28+5 bumpage. Don't think I've posted a proper one of me before, stupid expressions included. :haha:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100627_26.jpg
    Snapshot_20100627_26.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Snapshot_20100627_60.jpg
    Snapshot_20100627_60.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 14
Can I get added to the list, I'm due on 29th and its a Boy

Thanks Apaton! I hope I pop properly one day soon like your bump! looking very nice.

:wave: Kglo

Nope! my belly buttons gone even deeper in :s need to cut out the chocolate cake I keep making :rofl:

X

:hi: kglo

Love the bumps apaton and Bekklez. My belly button is still an inny (just) although it's soo sensitive.

I'm currently sitting on the sofa with my feet in a bucket of water after having a cold shower! This weather is really getting to me.

Hi All,

F&C, hope you can cool off a bit tonight, i find bed the worst for being hot, nights are just not comfortable, i was on the sofa this morning by 5, it is so much more comfy at the moment!

Welcome kglo :thumbup:

Oh some great bumps, will do mine next week in my new dress!
My belly button is an inny and just looks like a flat walnut whip, without the walnut! It has been tender but has improved recently.

becs, glad the scan went well hunny.

Got 28 weeks bloods next Tuesday, and i must remember to ask about the last scan, the second 20 week one showed low lying placenta, although it was not noticed b4 then, but i should ask in case they want to look again.

Well been hot but nice day, bbq for tea again, yummy!
Baby been pretty active, but now the tv is on s/he is going nuts again, s/he seems to love noise and react to it, i had my music on really loud the other day and baby was dancing away, a young Beyonce fan obviously!

That's me done for tonight, really tired, and got a crying toddler to settle down, bye all and back sometime tomorrow.

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

ok girls i have a question for you. I might be going to the summer ball at the RAF camp in a couple of weeks and i'm planning on buying a maxi dress (havent found one yet though) to wear to it but what kind of shoes do you wear with them? I've had a look on the internet but cant decide what would look good/stupid etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->