* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Does anyone else get sciatica? I've had it since before I was pregnant with DD and wowza it's hurting now after all my walking around today! Paracetamol isn't even touching it :(

No thankfully not but I've had hip pain since being pregnant with ds.
Xx

Does anyone else get sciatica? I've had it since before I was pregnant with DD and wowza it's hurting now after all my walking around today! Paracetamol isn't even touching it :(

Yes I really do! Can feel it particularly when in bed if I go to roll over but also just during the day sometimes my leg will give way it's embarrassing! Paracetamol does nothing for me either :(

Got dating scan tomorrow can't wait!
xo.

Midwife made it today, she was with us for 2hrs. Lovely she was.
Going to be consultant lead, which means we'll get to see Jelly tot a lot more. So happy with that.
She's phoning me tomorrow about a date for my next scan.
Starting to feel real now.
She's left us loads of booklets to read through & free packs to claim whoo woo lol

Going to be consultant lead, which means we'll get to see Jelly tot a lot more. So happy with that.
She's left us loads of booklets to read through & free packs to claim whoo woo lol

What's the reason you'll be under the consultant? I am too because of having a previous section and having endo so just wondering if I'll get extra scans aswell :) Glad your appt went well x

Xx

Oh that's a shame! Fingers crossed it doesn't get worse for you in this pregnancy x

Yes I really do! Can feel it particularly when in bed if I go to roll over but also just during the day sometimes my leg will give way it's embarrassing! Paracetamol does nothing for me either :(

Got dating scan tomorrow can't wait!
xo.

It's horrible isn't it! The first time I experienced it was about 5 years ago and it was when I rolled over in bed in the middle of the night! I literally had no idea what was wrong with me and had to get my husband (he was my boyfriend back then) to take me to a+e! It got quite bad with my son so I'm hoping it doesn't get to that stage this time.

Good luck with your scan! Mines on Tuesday x

Xx

Oh that's a shame! Fingers crossed it doesn't get worse for you in this pregnancy x

It's actually got slightly better recently, it can be horrendous when I get my period.
I can only hope that if I don't put too much weight on then it won't get so bad.
Can you get anything like reflexology to help?
Xx

What's the reason you'll be under the consultant? I am too because of having a previous section and having endo so just wondering if I'll get extra scans aswell :) Glad your appt went well x

It's because I have endro & both my gran & mother both had pre clapisia on their first pregnancies so they keeping an extra eye on me.
Hoping to have a scan next week.
You should if your under consultant.
x x x x

Scan was ok, baby seems fine but yet again they couldn't get any measurements, it was even worse than with my dd. They think the nuchal looks reasonably normal, have declined the quad test for now as I can just see it being a repeat of last time.

Scan was ok, baby seems fine but yet again they couldn't get any measurements, it was even worse than with my dd. They think the nuchal looks reasonably normal, have declined the quad test for now as I can just see it being a repeat of last time.

Was baby facing the wrong way? Xx

They've also put me a week ahead so due date 22nd of August but I'm sure of my dates and seeing as they couldn't be sure of their measurements at the moment I think they're wrong.

I have a retroverted uterus, apparently most of the time this means nothing at all but in my case it seems to make the 12 week scan near impossible. It didn't make any difference at the 20 week scan last time.

I have a retroverted uterus, apparently most of the time this means nothing at all but in my case it seems to make the 12 week scan near impossible. It didn't make any difference at the 20 week scan last time.

Didn't they try transvaginal? Do you show late as well?
Xx

Ahh I'm expecting this with my scan too as since having endometriosis my uterus has become retroverted. When I had a scan a few weeks ago they really struggled transvaginally or abdominal and so just gave me a really rough estimate of dates! X

Didn't they try transvaginal? Do you show late as well?
Xx

No, they didn't offer me anything else just said sorry we can't get it. I started showing normally I think, it gets to a point where it just flops forward like normal. Medically it means practically nothing and has no bearing on pregnancy except making my first scans more difficult.

Oh ok! Very interesting.
Doctor once told me my uterus was tilted and was causing me my cervix problems... but I've never had trouble with even the earliest scans.
Xx

Glad to hear everyone's scans and appointments went well.

What's everyone got planned for Valentines day? Any plans for the weekend too? x

Glad to hear everyone's scans and appointments went well.

What's everyone got planned for Valentines day? Any plans for the weekend too? x

Dh has given me a hot water bottle as he's away for the weekend.lol.
What about you?
Xx

OTE=Leah_Marie;31659323]Glad to hear everyone's scans and appointments went well.

What's everyone got planned for Valentines day? Any plans for the weekend too? x[/QUOTE]

OH got my a dozen red roses, he never fails fair play.
I'm working til 3pm, then we're going for a sit down Indian tonight.
What about everyone else up to?
x x x

We have the scan at 1.45 then will go for something to eat. Best valentines of my life!
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->