* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Delighted to announce we are expecting TWINS on September 12, 2014.

DH surprised me with a private scan this afternoon and we were both VERY surprised when two healthy heart beats appeared on screen.

Will update more later but all is well with the babies! X

Wow a few twins in the group. Congratulations xx

Well I went for my emergency scan today & everything is FINE :) they can't explain the bleeding but the baby is fine - saw him/her wriggling around waving a hand & got a somewhat blurry pic. Got dating scan on Friday so not long to wait to see baby again.

Congrats on twins Leah how amazing! :baby::baby:
xo.
https://s4.postimg.org/x6qympg0d/20140212_113722_1.jpg

Glad you posted an update, was thinking of you today xx

Pearlsandbows that's great news. Love the pic, ours was waving too today, tried to upload pic but said the file is too big :shrugs:

Thank you all for your messages of congratulations. We are still very shocked! Excited too but also apprehensive though having spoke to my midwife after finding out, we still feel very supported.

After a long wait we were told the babies are dichorionic diamniotic, often known as DCDA or DiDi and are likely to be non identical. Both look healthy and are measuring as they should for their gestation. Baby A measures at 9+5 giving me an EDD of 09-12 while B measures at 9+4. I will have an ultrasound every 4 weeks for the duration of my pregnancy to monitor their growth.

Pearlsandbow, I'm glad to hear everything is okay with the baby. That must've been a relief to hear!

WDWJess, how was your scan?

I would like to join in on all the fun. I have been following along for a few weeks but wanted to wait for my first scan before joining. I am due Sept 23rd!

I'm excited, terrified, anxious, elated all at the same time.

First pregnancy for DH and I.

~LB

It was great thanks Leah Marie baby was waving to us the whole time. Dated at 10+2 which is just 1 day behind what I thought I was. I was expecting to see twins to be honest as my psychic aunt was convinced I was carrying twins so I'll be watching your pregnancy with great interest :)

Welcome loveybear. Have you had your scan now then?

DH surprised me with a private scan this afternoon and we were both VERY surprised when two healthy heart beats appeared on screen.

Wow congrats Leah!:happydance:

Jokerette - Congrats on the girl news! SO exciting :D What blood test did you have?

I took the Panorama test and will know my results in a few days... so excited.

I dont remember who commented on the validity of the blood tests to determine gender but actually this one I took (not sure about all of them) is 100% accurate because it actually gets the information through the fetal DNA. The test isnt to find out the sex, but it is a nice bonus to getting the gene/chromosomal information on the baby :) I know some people choose not to find out but I was like hell yeah!

6 days until my next scan... can't wait

Congratulations on the twins Leah-Marie and your girl jokerette :)

12 week scan for me tomorrow, excited and nervous at the same time!

So much happening in here :-D Twins have always fascinated me, so I am glad there are a couple in the group :)

And I can't wait for March 10th, when I can see my little waving bean for the first time and know that they are alright :)

It was great thanks Leah Marie baby was waving to us the whole time. Dated at 10+2 which is just 1 day behind what I thought I was. I was expecting to see twins to be honest as my psychic aunt was convinced I was carrying twins so I'll be watching your pregnancy with great interest :)

Welcome loveybear. Have you had your scan now then?

Thanks for the welcome.

I had my first scan last week at 7w2d but found I was measuring at 7w4d. Saw the little "blueberry's" heartbeat and took home some fuzzy pictures. I was really hoping for twins so I'm very excited about the two ladies with twins in this group!

I was anxious for the scan as I have had no MS just some weird food aversion. I'm not sure aversion is the right word. I just have been unexcited about food and eating in general and I'm normally a lover of all food.

So glad the scan went well. The tech said the heartbeat was "beautiful". I agree! :happydance:

~LB

Welcome, loveybear!
Congrats Leah on the twins! What a nice surprise for OH to arrange for you! I'm jealous! I'm secretly hoping for twins this time around, as OH only wants two and I'd like 3. I'd be happy with two, but 3 would round things out nicely IMO.
The last couple of days I've had some pretty constant MS, but thankfully I've still be able to eat enough that I'm not worried I'm hoping that in the next few weeks it will start to fade, as it's getting hard to keep this pregnancy a secret when I feel sick and tired all the time!

congrats on the twins!! Im having twins as well nice to have a buddy!

Hi loveybear! Glad everything went well with your scan :) I've added you to the list on the first page x

Brilliant news, and what a great surprise from your DH. Do you have a scan pic?

Well I went for my emergency scan today & everything is FINE :) they can't explain the bleeding but the baby is fine - saw him/her wriggling around waving a hand & got a somewhat blurry pic. Got dating scan on Friday so not long to wait to see baby again.

Congrats on twins Leah how amazing! :baby::baby:
xo.
https://s4.postimg.org/x6qympg0d/20140212_113722_1.jpg

Great news, so glad all is well.

I would like to join in on all the fun. I have been following along for a few weeks but wanted to wait for my first scan before joining. I am due Sept 23rd!

I'm excited, terrified, anxious, elated all at the same time.

First pregnancy for DH and I.

~LB
Welcome to the group :thumbup:

So today I decided to walk to nursery with my son (took an hour there and back) then I did 2 loads of washing and drying and hung it all up, then I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom and I've just got back from a mammoth food shop in Asda. Due to pick my son up from nursery at half 4 so I definitely think it's time for a nap now! Haha x

Exhausted after work today. Tomorrow is the last day of term so I am looking forward to next week!

How are you all? x

I drove dh to Luton airport and back and didn't get much sleep so I'm knackered.
Ds has been quiet all afternoon so I've been on the sofa with blankets abs pillows.
Xx

Does anyone else get sciatica? I've had it since before I was pregnant with DD and wowza it's hurting now after all my walking around today! Paracetamol isn't even touching it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->