****September Stars!!****

CONGRATULATIONS AMY!!!! Another beautiful little pink bump! I KNEW it!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations also to tiredgirl on a handsome little blue bump!! I LOVE finding out about everyones babies!!!!

Little A did you not have your scan today?? Or is it just soon??

Congrats on the blue bump cat81 and tiredgirl and on your pink bump Amy (you little tease)!!! So glad the scans went well!

Amy, thinking about your angel today. :hugs: but yey on your little pink bump! Any blue things can be donated to the new charity called 'Fish'. Don't know what it's in aid of but I could give you the address. lol. xxx

Good luck for tomorrow Little A.

Oohh Emma, our dh's both felt our lo's kick for the first time last night!! It made me all teary!

Good luck for your interview Emzy.

hi folks had my 20 week scan yesterday and have found out i'm having a bouncing baby boy

Congrats to tiredgirl and Jenos for your little boys!!

And Amy!! congrats on the pink!! Woo hoo!!!!! xxxx

Are there any of us staying on team yellow?

I'm soooo tempted to find out, but I am resisting so I get the surprise. Looking forward to scan in a few weeks to try to guess anyway :)

Im staying team yellow..... I think for now might change my mind nearer the scan. Keep having vivd dreams I'm having a boy so who knows ???

Congrats to everyones gender news tiredgirl / Jenos on the boys and Amy with the surprise girl

Bought my first baby items last night in the ASDA event, got some good deals half price electric TT pump is my best buy

All I've had all day today is aches and pains as if my stomach can't stretch anymore.... the worrying thing it's I've got so much further to grow yet it's only just starting!! Also people at work have started to be compelled to rub my bump when they walk past ... told my DH i'm going to look for a t-shirt that says Hands off .... or I'll kick you... maybe then people will stop touching me :)

Jenos Congrats on your boy :yipee:

Kaz i'm staying yellow :cry: I was yellow last time and reaaallly wished i'd found out, i know other people like the 'surprise' lark but i thought it was enough of a surprise having a real baby :rofl: So I'm grudgingly team yellow :hissy:

Know how you feel Jellycat - think my LO is on a bit of a growth spurt at the moment. I only feel comfy in PJs these days.

I got really annoyed with the bump touching thing with DS - no one would dare go up and feel someone else's stomach so why do it to a pregnant woman? Yes I know there is a baby in there - I don't need a random stranger to confirm that :growlmad:

hi iv not been on 4 a while so took me a while to catch up lol such a chatty lot

had so much on with uni and work i havent had much time to come on.

im 20 weeks 2morro cant belive it got my scan at 2

im team yellow but oh want to no hes so impatiant so gonna get it in a envolope and if i change my mind we will open it lol.

congratulations on all ur scans i hape ur all well

im so exited i wont sleep 2nite lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"