****September Stars!!****

I certainly wont be rushing back on to tell you all :rofl: i'll have shopping to do :happydance:

Will let Drazic come and tease though :rofl:

Happy 21 weeks Teeny! I cant believe the stars are getting that far on already!

Told someone I was nearly 20 weeks pregnant yesterday, they didnt believe me :lol: My bump is non existant!

aww amy id rather be little bump than the bump i have im 19 weeks today and look at though im about 7 months!! im going to be HUGE :growlmad:

Good Morning All!:flower::flower:

Louise,
How do you cope with all those animals! Until yesterday we were pet free, but i said ds could have a hamster, I bought a cage, went to pick it up and the hamster came as part of the deal! Its only 6 months old so should be ok for a while yet!
I grew up with loads of animals and it put me off, I love animals but they are hard work, and it is heartbreaking when they go:cry:

Cat,
Congrats on your Boy!:happydance:

Amy,
Good luck for the scan, don't keep us waiting!!!

Mrs N,
I am not getting any kicks either, just a vaigue wriggle sort of feeling, but it is a feeling rather than defo movement, wish baby would hurry up and kick me!

Tiredgirl,
Another blue bump! Congrats, all these blue bumps are evening up the pink ones!

My bump seems to vary, I think its what clothes i wear, yesterday i felt huge, today not so big!
Not so sick again today, dh's back is in spasm for the first time in a while, he is dosed up on pain killers, and huffing and puffing because he is making his own cup of tea!
Anyway better go, look after him....or check out face book, mmmm let me think!!
Have a great day all, lovely weather!

:hugs:

Tiredgirl :yipee: congrats on blue bump :)

LittleA GOODLUCK I think GRIL!!

Teeny Yaay for 21 weeks :lol:

Thanks for the bump compliments ladies :hugs:

Congratulations on your blue bumps Cat and Tiredgirl :happydance:

Baby has been quiet today :-(

i prefer it when it wriggles lots..... WAKE UP LITTLE BABY!!!!

Hello!

Just popping on between shopping, trying to get stuff organised for Saturday and my little boys 1st birthday (when the hell did that happen!!) and then the midwife this afternoon.

Gosh so much is going on!

Congrats on the scans ladies and I have seen some gorgeous bumps on the previous 50 odd pages...I just cant keep up somedays so sorry if I have missed something important:blush:

My hubby felt baby kick for the very first time last night...he was getting quite stressed as with Nathan he kicked from early on and he could feel the kicks outsidde from about 18 weeks...this baby is more a wriggler with the odd tiny kick. Last night she was going mad (I think she was doing laps) as I could feel her wriggling from left to right to left to right and giving a little push as she got there...so he rushed over and felt her tiny push a few times...he was so proud:cry:I actually cant believe how different the sensations are this time. But my friend reconed her little girl was lazy and just wriggled and slept a bit compaired to her son who also kicked her black and blue.:dohh:

I too have been feeling breathless. I was a bit paniky yesterday at work as it was very busy and very hot and I just couldnt catch my breath...to the point a few people I was working with made me sit until I felt better...but the truth is it was far too hot to totally feel better.

But one of the gynae surgeons I was working with was asking all about my little boy (I havent seen him for over a year!) and how I was getting along with this one...he was so nice lol I hope I get him if I need assistance :haha:

Right I better go and get busy with my "to do" list:coffee:

Amy good luck love with your scan...are you finding out I take it??

Emma.xx

Afternoon girlies

Good luck with the scan Amy!

Congratulations on the blue bumps Cat and Tiredgirl :blue:

Remember I said that the interview with Eon last week was cancelled at the last minute? Well they rang me this morning to reschedule for this Thursday yay! Fingers crossed they are not put off by my bump lol It is only a temp job, so shouldn't be a problem in theory but we will see!

Matt has been poorly with a stomach bug thing all over the weekend and has been off work yesterday and today. Poor thing has been really poorly and he is never usually ill. Still it's been nice to have some company while I've been at home but I hope he is feeling better soon. I seem to have escaped it so far (apart from being sick once yesterday morning, but then I am sick every now and then still anyway- the last of the morning sickness still I think!) and I could do without getting it after all the bloody UTIs! NO MORE ILLNESS PLEASE!!!

Anyway, going to put some laundry on and clean the house now. Have a good day girls

Em xx

My bubba has been a right wriggler today!!!!

I also think it depends on what you wear, I have a maternity top on today and I look normal but yesterday I looked pregnant lol!!

Wonder how Amy got on!!

ooo i hope she got on well but im sure she's going to keep us hanging!!

She is being a bloody tease on Facebook....argh hurry up Amy!!!

Emma.xx

:lol: Its funny waiting to find out what each of us are having...i'm so jealous :cry:

Oh gosh. You are very active on here aren't you? I couldn't remember my password (pregnancy dementia?) Anyway I'm back. Thank you for all the "Hellos"!

Well thats not helpful now is it Carly lol

I hope she comes on soon...if not it will annoy me for ages until I get back on...not that I am being driven mad now or anything:haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->