****September Stars!!****

Good morning!

Little A, is it your scan today? :haha: Good luck, hope you see lots!

Drazic, know how you feel, I have been terifified each scan I have had, and will be next week too! Good luck, will be lovely to see baby xx

A week to go til my scan, so exited, going to find out if i have a pink or blue bump!! Really don't mind, just can't wait to know!!

Had a bump rubber this morning! But it was ok, it was welcome! I was chatting to a preggy mum who was saying how tough her pregnancy had been, she has 6 weeks left, so I said I had been lucky so far, and she said 'oh so you are!!' and gave my bump a little rub!

Carley, Love the touch and die t-shirt idea, it is one of those is it a joke??! No it's not, touch at your peril!
Interesting dh got it for you, my dh can't stand people touching my bump, he looks like he would thump someone! :hugs:

Anyway, a lovely day, time to go and eat my boiled egg, ohhhhh yummy!

Back later, to see how today's scans went!

:hugs:xx

Oh no! I want a boiled egg now, and i've already had my breakfast! I'm trying so hard to curb my eating - I've put on about 12 pounds so far.. but every day it seems to go up! Is that about normal? I can't remember with DD, but to be honest I didn't care. It's only now that I know how hard it is to lose that I'm worried!

I have the New look T-shirt; there's pics of me with it on on Facebook last week. We went to the lakes, it was lovely. Thankfully, I've only had one bump rubber so far, and it was one of my best friends. And she asked, which was nice.

Has anyone been to Aquanatal classes at the swimming baths? What happens? Xx

Good luck to Little A and Drazic with your scans today.
Mine is tomorrow.....and I can't wait! Its not until the afternoon so I have to wait all day...its so unfair!!!! xx

Not much you can do about weight gain if you are hungry, best to keep baby happy and eat!
I usually pile it on, but seems to be pretty gradual at the moment, but then everything has been different about this pregnancy!
All I can say is however much i have put on i have always lost it eventually! :hugs: xx

Good luck to Little A and Drazic with your scans today.
Mine is tomorrow.....and I can't wait! Its not until the afternoon so I have to wait all day...its so unfair!!!! xx

Oh boo, I was so pleased mine is 10.30am, gives us enough time to get children to school, go to the hospital and not get too nervous, although I will!

ahhh why is today taking so long i want to know more scan news!!

I don't usually post in here, but I am a September Star! We had our scan yesterday and we are joining TEAM :pink: PINK!!!!! :cloud9:

Hi JB'sBabyBoogy - congratulations on the pink bump....

I love the profile pic!!!

Congratulations on the pinkbump JBsBabyBoogy.
I am just taking a break from the essay writing to check on scan news...hurry up!!!
Its just as exciting as finding out the gender of our own bubbas, but over and over again...I love it!!! lol xx

god i hope i can keep my cool and remain on team yellow next week....

Carley,

Practice now...'so, would you like to know the sex of your baby?'

now you say.....!

No thanks!!! but..... ok then... actually, err no, no i wont. but then i could..... but i shouldnt, yeah go on then, no lets not eh! hmmmmmm.......

Hey girls,

Gosh, I was in the hospital hours. Cut a long story short, the little oik WOULD NOT move and show the sonographer her heart. She was so patient, sent me for a walk, wiggled me, but she kept covering up her heart from one side. She saw the valves and one of the connectors but she wouldn't turn to see the other one so they couldn't sign me off. On the bright side, everything else was wonderful, all fine. She said she thinks it's probably fine, but she has to see it and babe just wouldn't play along, so I need to go back on Weds.

I was a bit upset, but realistically things are looking good and hopefully all will be fine next week with nothing to worry about. Just another week of stress! Didn't even get a picci in the end

Though, everything else is fine, so that is great news. And she still has a foof! And she has a little button nose and she stuck her tounge out at us

The scan conclusively showed I have a very stubborn and arkward daughter!

oh drazic thats great news!! little simba is just playing hard to get (you'll love that about her one day!!)

and just think you only get to see her AGAIN woop woop!!! lucky devil!!!

Glad it went MOSTLY okay Drazic! Sounds as though everything is just fine with your little Simba! And at least you get to see her again next week!! Yay!

Where are the other updates? Keeping us waiting huh!?

im in the dark too today!!! no teasing allowed!! CUMMON LITTLEA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->