****September Stars!!****

Emzy thats amazing about the scan :happydance: Also good luck :flower:

Amy seriously cool gorgeous photos but OMG proper freaky also :lol:

Fab pics Amy!

Becs when and where are the tickets for? I know a few Bon Jovi fans so could ask around for you x

Ok, I've got a few southerner friends (I'm from kent originally) so I'll ask around for you! How much are you looking for? Are they standing? I'd actually love to go but can just see that with a bump ha ha x

Ok, I've got a few southerner friends (I'm from kent originally) so I'll ask around for you! How much are you looking for? Are they standing? I'd actually love to go but can just see that with a bump ha ha x

They are seated on lower tier, block 104, paid £150 for them but will accept £120!! You are a star!!!

No probs hun! Someone out there must want them! Inbox me your email addy and I'll pass it on to anyone that's interested (you have me on facebook don't you?) x

No probs hun! Someone out there must want them! Inbox me your email addy and I'll pass it on to anyone that's interested (you have me on facebook don't you?) x

Yes chick I have you on fb!!! Thank you once again!!

Bonjour!
It's official: I'm a porker!
I put on 8 lbs in four weeks.
I have been eating like a bear building up fat for hibernation, so I'm not surprised... just mildly chastened.
And I really really really want pizza or pasta for dinner.
Oh the agony.
Heard baby's heartbeat:150.
And I am just starting to feel the first little pokes and flutters, I think. I don't think I could say definitively just yet, so I won't count them until I'm sure. :) Still, nice to have a little evidence that baby is in there and I'm not just becoming a beachball out of the blue!:)
I feel pink pretty strongly these last few days. I realized this morning that I have been thinking of the baby as a daughter, whether I was conscious of it or not. I think there will be surprise and, in all honesty, a small amount of disappointment if it's not a girl. But I think it's quite possible to feel that twinge of disappointment about the imagined child at the same time as you feel the flutter of excitement about the little being who really is living inside you.

Congratulations to all the new bump identities from today. Please forgive that I am having trouble keeping up with all the Big Reveals without pen and paper!

Wow so much to catch up on!
Congrats to all those who've had scans and congrats on all the pink & blue bumps!

Morning ladies!

Lovely pics Amy & Little A - can't wait for my scan on Monday but as it gets closer i'm also really nervous! My sister had mild spinobifida when she was born, a little hole that closed as she grew up and now she's fine. BUT I didn't have any of the tests earlier. I haven't worried about it at all, but it's in the back of my mind now that my scan is coming up! It wouldn't change anything (which is why I didn't have the tests) but still... Just another thing to worry about eh? lol.

Congrats emzy on the free scan! While we're on the subject, I have 3 standing tickets for Green Day in June if anyone knows anyone who wants to buy them. I'm gutted that I can't go :( well... not that gutted given the reason :)

I hope all goes well Teeny!!!

I have been really busy this morning, just sat down with a cuppa!!! Done all my housework and washing and even managed the ironing!! Just the bed to make and then I am all done!!

Good luck teeny!!!

Becs - I'm so jealous. I have done NAFF ALL today apart from take LO to school, sit here and EAT.

My ironing is piled next to me. I'm afraid that if it were to fall, I wouldn't make it out alive. I can see my tombstone now... "Here Lieth Rebecca Holmes, Loving Mother, Partner, Daughter and Sister. Crushed to death by the ironing that her lazy-ass couldn't be bothered to do".

To make it worse, I'd have to be buried in a crinkly dress... Maybe I could eat my way out? Nom nom nom.

yep... i'm on to my second boiled egg. I'm gonna have to go out soon, otherwise I may just eat the house. :)

we hardly bother ironing anything - only for special occassions and the odd shirt that doesn't adequately de-crease whilst drying!

yeah i hardly ever bother with the ironing - im an Iron as i go person!!

Hi All. Nice to see news from all of your scans. I've still got until the 12th May for mine but will also have another 3 scans after that as I have now developed Gestational Diabetes (again!!!) and have been injecting insulin since yesterday but hey-ho and they don't hurt anyway. I will be having extra scans at 28w, 32w and 36w with delivery no later than 38 weeks. They asked me the other day whether I wanted to try VBAC after having a c/s last time. Not sure at the moment as I had no labour at all last time despite 3 trys at inducing. I think trying a natural birth would be good but they won't induce me this time more than once. We will see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->