****September Stars!!****

Nursekel my baby hardly moved yesterday, now im at home they must be feeling happy because since I woke up today baby has not stopped moving.... maybe I notice it more because my mind isn't preoccupied at work?

Was planning in shopping and loads of housework, just realised being pregnant really slows you down I've only managed to some washing all morning! Admittedly I have left for 3 weeks... I hate ironing :)

I have 14 to do items on my list today, so far Ive done 1 1/2, oh well best crack on... Hope everyones having a good day in the sunshine xxx

Hey

Ive not posted on this thread since i joined it will be easier to catch up with now theres hardly anyone left in 2nd tri lol

How is everyone then? I cant believe that we are going into 3rd tri next week im due the 30th of sept so will be the final day for the september stars move over.
Quite scary isnt it ive been having a look at the posts in the 3rd tri but all looks quite scary to be honest i think im gonna find it well strange.

Jellycat, There was two days when my baby didnt move much, it wasnt until the evening i noticed, and of course i worried, after i had a bath she kicked again... Sometimes i moan she is always kicking, then im worried when she doesnt...

Scotsgal, i didnt really start posting here till it slowed down with the posts, it will be us gals left reading how the rest have had their babies..

Snoozie, congrats honey, i havnt posted on 3rd tri SS thread yet... I cant keep up and feel like such a newbie now...xxx

Hi having a rubbish day and am emotionally echausted so just popping in to say hello as dont feel like doing much talking toinght

Congrats Snoozie on 3rd tri !

Ladykara, I know what you mean about the threads moving fast when everyone's in the group but don't be shy...

Have a good weekend , Im off shopping tommorow with the DH, bro and sis inlaw

Just a few of us left here now. I can't believe that I'll be in 3rd tri next week. Suddenly have a nesting urge now - haven't bought anything at all yet (this is #2 for me so don't need much). Now I want to buy, buy, buy!

Still need to move DS into big boy bed and create space in his bedroom for this LO - not sure how well that will go down! Also want to toilet train him if I can - the thought of changing 2 sets of nappies is not good :nope:

Kaz good weather for potty training, My god son has a star chart which works well. I always found boys are never fully toilet trained even when they are adults though...:haha:

Mrs N i have been feeling less movements over the last few days , could be the heat or the fact that ive been busy.

Im currently sitting in front of a big fan, im fast running out of clothes to wear.

Last week for the 2nd tri stars isnt it? we should have a party ill bring the wine :)

We've just had our house offer through the post so will be moving around the end of August :happydance: Been waiting for the offer for months and now we finally have the new address so can start getting sorted. Only gives me a month to sort out the house and nursery ready for the new arrival though but i'll have a list of stuff to do for hubby haha!

Hope everyones ok today, this heat is killing me!!

boony... congrats honey, you are going to be kept busy xx

ooh thats good news boony, congrats!

Last few days here now, quite excited but nervous about moving over to 3rd tri!

We bought our pram and car seat today - went for the iCandy Peach and the Maxicosi Pebble. Should be here in 2 weeks :happydance: We went for sweet pea which is blue & green - I was worried it would be too boyish, but it's so vibrant & fun that I think it'll be fine for a girl too.
I also got my lovely changing bag, which is pink lol, so starting to get sorted on the big things!

I was at John Lewis again today to show my DH the icandy, they had yours on show both of us said how much we like it

I've ordered the maxi cosi cabriofix seat and base today, still not ordering the pram for another couple of weeks as mum doesnt want it in her house for too long.

Bought loads of sleepsuits, hats and mitts etc, just need a going home outfit. Also Muslin squares and a yummy mummy changing bag. Retail therapy is great :)

Just osting in here one more time this week all the stars will be in 3rd Yay!

I am struggling in the heat all i want is a big paddling pool in the back garden :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->